Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!?

Welcome to the trash can
9sRqkzC.gif

Anime of the season right here. That was some grade A prime kobe trash.

Do you think she was sick because he pissed on her?
Well, knowing anime logic and rain, I think it's fair to say she got a bit of a golden shower. Either that or she forgot to cover her belly button.
Episode 1

This is trash, and so I am

You're in good company.

Episode 1

tenor.gif

This is some @Gens music. Gotta respect a pimp trick dog track like this, busting a fat groove and not a nut like this guy is.

Wait, is he?

I too, stay watching girls use the bathroom, drop a wait a minute, OP is thighs and boobs. And ass. This is the greatest OP of the season.
God... LET MY HAND STAY STRONG

Shit, girl is tiny as all hell.
Is this like... one of them shows that's with everybody with somebody and it focuses on a different person per episode or per 3 episodes?
His fingers are clearly blocking it and I too would not open it. It's censored because she is out in the open.

I would totally be stuck with someone like her. TEACHER SON

She is so going to drop a porcelain shattering bomb.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FUCK CENSORSHIP

This would be some teacher trial shit, Fred Pimpstone.

NJAFAKF.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SHIT POPPED THE BUTTON OFF

Oh right, she could just be peeing. I never thought of that.

Titties be flapping and shit

BECAME AWARE THAT HE HAS A TEACHER FETISH

HUG HER AND
Did he pee on her?

Shit man, waterworks already? This is an amazing show.

A serious case of TEACHER FEVER

Teacher is so there.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS IS THIS ABOUT STUDENTS GETTING WITH TEACHERS

giphy.gif

I AM CRYING BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THIS SHOW IS ALL ABOUT FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIPS INSTEAD OF THAT NORMIE SHIT NORMAL RELATIONSHIPS.

Her undergarments is very erotic.
Underboooooooooobs
NOT ODDLY YOU FUCKNUTS BUT INCREDIBLY SEXY

Looks like he's getting some ass pills.
Anal Suppressants?

6gRCnAr.gif

Oh fuck if this shit gets an uncensored version I am so rewatching this shit.

Stick it in 2 knuckles deep boy.

TMrs.gif

OH SHIT REVERSAL BUTT PILL INSERTION

tenor.gif

Oh fuck son, 'm waiting for the uncensored subs instead of continuing to watch this censored shit that is still incredibly boners. 10/10 excellent first episode, will watch again.

Btw guys, I just realized the director behind this show was also responible for masterpieces such as Seikon no Qwaser and Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- so expect a lot of "plot" :lenny:

M493bjk.jpg

1LBp1Pc.jpg

Right--"like" button isn't enough for:

Episode 1
Okay...this is probably the best play-by-play reaction of yours I've ever read. And you worked in my--

[counts]

--fourth favorite moment from Scary Movie!

10 points.

Well, knowing anime logic and rain, I think it's fair to say she got a bit of a golden shower.
Brilliant. Just...brilliant.

20 points. And take a victory lap.

Now this is some classy trashy stuff right here from the OP's lyrics to the "plot" :lenny:
Episode one makes Seikon no Quasar look tame. Definitely taking the Japanese fetish for urine holding and giving it air time. Unintentional pun best pun

Of course he has to get the hole wrong on the first time, too...

Apparently the uncensored version that airs on Thursday isn't really uncensored. They're saving the full on nudity for the BDs.

Don't have much to say about the new episode. It's typical ecchi set up and execution. It's not really my thing and not particularly funny. I'm hoping there will be other teachers with different personalities.

I'm hoping there will be other teachers with different personalities.
...how dare you.

This one gets an Utaha-sempai Laying Down at a Hot Springs out of 10.

Which is not quite as high as a Michiru Bending Over, but much better than an Eriri Without the Zettai Ryouiki in Frame.

Oh, I'll be grading this series in Saekano gifs, every week. Don't know if I mentioned that.

Anyway: definitely a funny one--and not terrible in its (put diplomatically) romantic development. I don't know that the baby suckling moment needed to be played in quite that way for Kojima-sensei to be happy about it, but...all in all, I bought that she might now have a smidgen of a crush on him. And it's fairly obvious why he'd maybe have a crush on her.

Best part: her wanting to put him on her shoulders to reach for the circuit breaker. That was well-executed low comedy.

Also, on a personal note, it's nice to know that, in the absence of a good not-blood-related imoto show to pretend I'm ashamed to like, I'll apparently start gravitating towards so-what-if-they're-student-and-teacher shows with some regularity.

Back