Horimiya Volumes 2-3
Noragami Volume 1
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a Dungeon? (Light Novel) Volume 5

28th May 2016
Pandora Hearts: Cactus Race (Light Novel) Volumes 1 + 2
No Game No Life (Light Novel) Volume 1

I want to finish some series but I always get distracted T^T

Last edited:
You know, not to be a major asshole, or that person. But how on earth did this thread escape getting purged? Isn't this essentially just another one of those listing/dump threads?

I bought some manga today for the first time a while-

Re:Zero (Light Novel) Volume 1
A Silent Voice Volume 1
Seventh Garden Volume 1

There was a buy two get one free at Barnes and Nobles. I didn't really want Seventh Garden, but I couldn't pick something else. I saw an ANN article on that manga recently; I figured what the hell.

You know, not to be a major asshole, or that person. But how on earth did this thread escape getting purged? Isn't this essentially just another one of those listing/dump threads?

I dunno, the activity we get in the manga section could use any sort of boost. This thread only has 26 pages in the 8 years it's been up too, so not really a dump thread.

Bought the complete Cain Saga. I loved Godchild so I was curious to read this. Also volumes 6, 8 and 9 of Noragami.

I now have no more space for new manga so that will be it for a while...

Pre-ordered Give to the Heart (Wann) vol 8. Running a little behind on reading this because I wanted the option to binge if the mood took me. Sucks only having one volume at a time if you're really getting into a momentum.

I'm glad this is still here, even though this is my first time posting in it.

Just got all 19 volumes of Yu Yu Hakusho. Didn't actually buy them myself, it was an Xmas gift from my dad. Thanks, dad. <3 Also had another package I actually purchased myself come in the mail today. I bought all of the currently available Naruto novels; Itachi's Story Daylight and Midnight, Shikamaru's Story, Sakura's Story, and Kakashi's Story. They're beautiful.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun and Yotsuba&! are both now on Comixology, I'm pretty tempted to bulk buy both of them, but Yotsuba has been on a pretty long Hiatus I hear...

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun and Yotsuba&! are both now on Comixology, I'm pretty tempted to bulk buy both of them, but Yotsuba has been on a pretty long Hiatus I hear...

You should just get it tbh, yeah, it's kind of been on hiatus. But it's fucking amazing still, all the way through and I doubt you'll find a manga revolving around a kid, this imaginative and fun.

It'll take you a while to catch up with Yotsuba&!, so it should be fine, and Gekkan Shoujo is basically the same as the anime, apart that it lacks the voices, so it's not as enjoyable.

Aaaanyyywayy, I did buy all the Gekkan Shoujo vols available on Comixology, and that Junji Itou cat manga before that. Good times all around.

I think the problem is that I just haven't found a manga that's really hooked me in for quite a while. The last manga I really loved was Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, and I got through that in a weekend.

Back