WHERE to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowaine9

Does AP have a feature when you look up an anime that shows what anime sites are streaming/showing that anime? If not, is there a site that does have this info? I've seen a lot of great anime I'd like to watch, but can't find WHERE to watch them. Any suggestions - THANK YOU!!!

Does AP have a feature when you look up an anime that shows what anime sites are streaming/showing that anime? If not, is there a site that does have this info? I've seen a lot of great anime I'd like to watch, but can't find WHERE to watch them. Any suggestions - THANK YOU!!!
A-P does have some anime series on their site that you can check out here, but it doesn't point out external illegal website. Because, well, they are illegal.

Clotilde - Thanks for your reply. I was actually looking for legal sites. For example, it would be great when looking at a specific anime on A-P that it would list that the anime can be seen on both Netflix and Funimation - just an example.
Since that doesn't appear to be a thing here at this time, perhaps A-P would consider it sometime in the future?

Clotilde - Thanks for your reply. I was actually looking for legal sites. For example, it would be great when looking at a specific anime on A-P that it would list that the anime can be seen on both Netflix and Funimation - just an example.
Since that doesn't appear to be a thing here at this time, perhaps A-P would consider it sometime in the future?

The tricky part is if its available in one country, doesn't mean its available in another country. And the rights are always changing, as contracts end and change.

But there are some custom lists out there that might help you. For example, here is a list of anime available on Netflix in Canada: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/Kari5/lists/netflix-canada-anime-347686 (there are lists for other countries too)

For shows not on AP's streaming partners, anichart.net is an anime calendar website that will count down the time until the next episode airs, and has icons to show where it can be legally streamed. For previous seasons, justwatch.com has some anime, and I believe canistream.it is being rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back