What made or ruined your day?

W(R)MD: I guess the bummer thing about my grandmother dying, regardless of how I feel about it, is the whole 'well now you'll never have a good relationship with a grandparent' feeling that comes with it. probably true of a lot of things. you're more disappointed by what they could be than what they are

i saw a irl recording of myself and now i feel like im drowning in self loathing. i dont even wanna be seen by anybody but here i am about to travel overseas. at least i'll be wearing a mask

i saw a irl recording of myself and now i feel like im drowning in self loathing. i dont even wanna be seen by anybody but here i am about to travel overseas. at least i'll be wearing a mask
I feel you dude but I'm also genuinely sorry you feel that way. those are difficult feelings

I feel positive about masks in that sense. love to hide my ugly af face

WMMD: GONNA GO AND GET TO LOOK AT/MEET SOME LAB PUPPIES IN A FEW WEEKS AAAAA :love::duck:

Been almost 15 years since my last dog passed away, and what with how my anxiety has been very high since 2018, I'm just like... I need one. I need another fur friend.

I posted in here before about how I didn't think I'd get a puppy for my bday this year, but from the sounds of things, I may get one sometime as soon as next month, depending on how smooth things go. (Cause my parents want to definitely get me one before Fall, when the weather's cold here.)

One of the puppies is a yellow Lab, but he has green eyes. o:

WMMD: Found 4 Labrador puppies (all baby boys <3) about half an hour from me, and will get to check them out this Saturday, or next Saturday, depending on the weather. :D

One in particular I'm especially curious about, since he's apparently very chill for a Lab. (Which will be amazing for me, as I'm gonna hopefully train him to be my service dog.)

I've been trying to come up with names for him, but am at a loss, so ideas are appreciated. (Keep in mind the majority of my family members don't know what the heck anime is, and my mom has trouble pronouncing most Japanese names, so it needs to be easy for people to say & remember.)

Phoenix and Jojo are out, cause my mom don't like those names for a dog. T_T

WMMD: Found 4 Labrador puppies (all baby boys <3) about half an hour from me, and will get to check them out this Saturday, or next Saturday, depending on the weather. :D

One in particular I'm especially curious about, since he's apparently very chill for a Lab. (Which will be amazing for me, as I'm gonna hopefully train him to be my service dog.)

I've been trying to come up with names for him, but am at a loss, so ideas are appreciated. (Keep in mind the majority of my family members don't know what the heck anime is, and my mom has trouble pronouncing most Japanese names, so it needs to be easy for people to say & remember.)

Awesome, labradors are great dogs. My family always owned labradors and they are the most gentle and endlessly sweet dogs in the world (almost to their own detriment really). I hope you get your pup and have a great time training him.

I'd recommend a name, but I think it has to be a name with a lot of meaning to the person making it. A name you love and that has personal meaning to you.

The first name I thought of is Pochita but maybe it is a bit too hard to pronounce.

So here's some ideas of easy to pronounce anime dog's name instead:
- Potato
- Blue
- Holy

Awesome, labradors are great dogs. My family always owned labradors and they are the most gentle and endlessly sweet dogs in the world (almost to their own detriment really). I hope you get your pup and have a great time training him.

I'd recommend a name, but I think it has to be a name with a lot of meaning to the person making it. A name you love and that has personal meaning to you.
Thank you! My step-dad used to have several, back in the day. Loved them a lot. Said one of them acted like a major dork, but he was very smart, nonetheless lol. xD

I'll be honest, it's been overwhelming looking up info on how best to train one to my particular needs, and because there's gonna be a LOT of changes to my routine, etc, but at the same time, I'm relieved that after so many years without a pupper, I'm finally getting one for SURE this time.

Yeah, I did think about Joey, Spike, Mikey, Spirit, or Spyro, for some examples. (Though if I pick Spyro, it's gonna be interesting trying to explain to the original owner since he's uh... EXTREMELY religious, let's say. ._. Guess I could always just say "Spyro is a character...")

The first name I thought of is Pochita but maybe it is a bit too hard to pronounce.

So here's some ideas of easy to pronounce anime dog's name instead:
- Potato
- Blue
- Holy
Not really a fan of Chainsaw Man (sorry guys), but I do think Pochita is a cute name.

Ironically, I did actually think about Blue! xD

Drac or Vamp are a couple more I thought of, but Idk.

WRMD: Found out that Snake plants are poisonous to cats and dogs, so I have to get rid of mine before next Saturday. :crying:

I'm hoping my best friend can keep her for me, since she's very knowledgeable about plants in general, and I trust her to take care of Aiko. (My Snake plant.)

WMMD: Officially getting a puppy on/around April 8th!:banana::duck:

Decided that I'll most likely be naming him Spyro, cause I love dragons, and Spyro was one of the first video game series I ever played, and thus have a lot of happy memories with said games. (Plus I have this dope leather dragon pendant that's the perfect size to go on a collar, so there's that. :P)

I'm so flipping excited, and just...emotional. (In a good way.) :')

WMMD: Officially getting a puppy on/around April 8th!:banana::duck:

Decided that I'll most likely be naming him Spyro, cause I love dragons, and Spyro was one of the first video game series I ever played, and thus have a lot of happy memories with said games. (Plus I have this dope leather dragon pendant that's the perfect size to go on a collar, so there's that. :P)

I'm so flipping excited, and just...emotional. (In a good way.) :')
I'm so happy for you! Just around the corner

WRMD (well, I'm just more embarrassed): guess who dropped custard on a customer today. Yeah, i still feel terrible about it

WM/RMD: Doing some house renovations - feels nice to do something with your own two hands, but also there's shitload of work to be done (that I do every day after coming home from my regular work)

wmmd

finalized my haul of merch from animate stores on shibuya and kyoto... pretty sure i wont be getting anymore
20230326_210109.jpg

20230331_125844.jpg

20230331_191821.jpg

good shit

bonus:
20230331_193218.jpg

wrmd: yesterday was an awful and stressful day, probably the most stressful day I've had all year, given we're in march (without getting into it). probably I got a few more grey hairs, or it reduced my lifespan a few more years with all the anxiety I was feeling.
wmmd: succession is coming this weekend

wmmd

finalized my haul of merch from animate stores on shibuya and kyoto... pretty sure i wont be getting anymore
20230326_210109.jpg

20230331_125844.jpg

20230331_191821.jpg

good shit

bonus:
20230331_193218.jpg
that's awesome
I'm happy for you man

WRMD-ish yesterday: So longer story short, as I think I mentioned in another post, there were 2 male puppies in particular that I was interested in. I picked a certain one, because due to my lifestyle and personal needs, my diagnosis', etc, I can't have one that's very hyperactive and jumpy, but yet I can't have one that's too timid. So, I picked the one that was supposedly more friendlier, cause the other one seems shy and stand-offish and what not. Well, guess what? The guy sold one yesterday thinking it was the shy one, but his chip reader didn't work, so he didn't know for sure. Cue major panicking.

*20 minutes later after the guy finding a new chip reader*
"Uhhh, I'm so sorry, but it turns out that I did sell the puppy you wanted to someone else..."

So, while I'm disappointed, I'm still getting the other one cause he looks adorable, and apparently he's still friendly and playful, but of course my anxiety is like "What if he ends up being afraid of everything?" Cause like, I have enough anxiety and fears on my own. >_< And Spring here tends to be thunderstorm season, so there's that.

Back