What made or ruined your day?

WRMD: looks like my dads onto his last days. End of life/palliative care has started. The myeloma just obliterated his immune system and infection after infection, plus 2 rounds of covid, has weakened him so much there’s no way his body could handle the treatment to fight the myeloma anymore. I am heartbroken.
Sending hugs your way, Nitro. That sounds really devastating. :'(

WRMD: looks like my dads onto his last days. End of life/palliative care has started. The myeloma just obliterated his immune system and infection after infection, plus 2 rounds of covid, has weakened him so much there’s no way his body could handle the treatment to fight the myeloma anymore. I am heartbroken.
I'm so sorry, Nitro.

You really have my deepest condolences, this is just devastating.

So sorry to hear that Nitro.

You have my deepest sympathies. I am truly sorry to hear it.

WRMD: (The past few days, today being the worst.)
While it's not life-threatening or majorly critical, my mom has been suffering with a lot of physical ailments lately, and she just hasn't been herself emotionally. She takes the pain mostly out on my dad, but does it to me too, which as you can guess from some of my behavior today, stresses me out and puts me on edge, more than I already am about other stuff. I feel bad for my mom of course, but at the same time, I'm one of those people that soak up others emotions like a sponge. You're mad? I'm pissed too.
Worried? Right there with you.
Sad? Me too.
Happy? You betcha.
Some might consider that a blessing, but lately it's like a double-edged sword.

WRMWeek: Nightmare crap. I thought it'd be less ridiculous this month, but oh, was I wrong... I know it stems from stress, but dang, subconscious, gimme a break. T_T

WRMD2/LT: Really wish I had a superpower where I could better gauge people's tone of voice and intent through typing... Would've got my feelings hurt a lot less, and wouldn't have had as many misunderstandings over the years, I bet.
*Sighs* Anxiety and social anxiety are cruel bitches, I tell ya what...

I’m so sorry Nitro. I’ll be keeping you and your dad in my thoughts

I'm sorry. I can imagine how hard that must be. My sympathies are with you.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope that your loved ones are there to support and comfort you

Sorry to hear that Nitro. Wishing you and your loved ones lots of strength.

Back