What made or ruined your day?

My toddler got herself halfway stuck in the toy bin for the first time just now. Actually hilarious.

As time goes by my free time is getting less and on top of that my laptop is not working properly. So because of that I'm not able to work fast & properly. And also because of that my manga, anime and sleep time is not there at all, all i wanted to do was relax and enjoy but i stayed up all night to complete my work ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

WMMD: The eyeglass center finally called me about my new glasses yesterday after I ordered a new pair on July 1. Went in today to pick them up and they look great, feel great, and give my eyes UV protection while I'm out cycling - something my old pair severely lacked. (Plus I got to milk a few hundred dollars from my employer's insurance out of it, too. I see this as a massive win.)

?!?!?ELABORATE?!?!??!?

This feeling of being in free fall is annoying but I'll try a quick summary:
It happened two days ago and we didn't expect it at all ("cryptic pregnancy" seems to be the word). I basically woke up to the sound of a newborn crying and my gf covered in blood, shocked, urging me to call an ambulance. It's a boy, came out a bit early, held him for the first time yesterday but it's still too unreal for me.

Last edited:
Maybe when this feeling of being in free fall is over. It happened two days ago and we didn't expect it at all ("cryptic pregnancy" seems to be the word).

woah, that's pretty crazy... wishing all the best to you both and to your little one.

Last edited:
It happened two days ago and we didn't expect it at all ("cryptic pregnancy" seems to be the word). I basically woke up to the sound of a newborn crying and my gf covered in blood, shocked, urging me to call an ambulance. It's a boy, came out a bit early, held him for the first time yesterday but it's still too unreal for me.
Wow that’s a shocker. I hope your girlfriend and baby are ok after that startling start to motherhood and life. I guess I should say congrats?

Wow what the fuck?! I mean, congratulations I think??

Holy... oh man. That's a lot. Well congrats, and I hope your GF and the kid is okay now

Holy fuck. Glad Mrs. Schizm and Schizm Jr. are safe. Congratulations. I'm sure you're gonna be a good father.

Last edited:
Good gah, that's a lot to take in! :@_@:
Congratulations to you and the Mrs! Wishing you all well.

Congrats! Man, that's crazy. That's a hell of a shock. Wish you guys the best

Holy shit! That must have been scary. Congratulations! I wish you and your GF the best

Uhh...congratulations? That actually happened to a friend of mine back in 2005. At least it didn't happen while you were a teenager, so I guess that's a plus.

woah, that's pretty crazy... wishing all the best to you both and to your little one.
Wow that’s a shocker. I hope your girlfriend and baby are ok after that startling start to motherhood and life. I guess I should say congrats?
Wow what the fuck?! I mean, congratulations I think??
Holy... oh man. That's a lot. Well congrats, and I hope your GF and the kid is okay now
Holy fuck. Glad Mrs. Schizm and Schizm Jr. are safe. Congratulations. I'm sure you're gonna be a good father.
Good gah, that's a lot to take in! :@_@:
Congratulations to you and the Mrs! Wishing you all well.
Congrats! Man, that's crazy. That's a hell of a shock. Wish you guys the best
Holy shit! That must have been scary. Congratulations! I wish you and your GF the best
Uhh...congratulations? That actually happened to a friend of mine back in 2005. At least it didn't happen while you were a teenager, so I guess that's a plus.

Thanks guys. There isn't much that can shock us right now at least so things are going smoothly with the hospital visits, paperwork and everything. Mother and child are fine.
WMMD: I finally worked up the nerve to come out to mom. She's cool with it. I tell you, it's like a 10 pound weight is suddenly off my chest knowing she's not mad or gonna throw me out. I feel great.

Just saw this. Fuck yeah man.

WMMD: I recently got a betta fish and have started researching how to best care for a betta fish. It was nice to have a converstaion with my co-worker who has a betta fish and is actually excited to talk about caring for them and getting some tips as well.

Back