What made or ruined your day?

Hoping he'll be fine. ;-;
Thanks, I hope so too ;-;

Just got done with a phone call with my mom (I was texting her to see if anything needed to be done with the smoker while they're out cause they're cooking some chicken in there) and she clarified that he might have broke his arm. Wouldn't be the first time he broke a bone but that's going to suck cause he does a lot of computer stuff too.

WRMD: Apparently my vampire novel is terrible, going by the negative comment I got, so guess who is never writing ever again? I had certain negative comments on my first novel, that made me stop writing for a long time, but now I get one on my 2nd one? Now I'm REALLY done... Screw this effing day. Way to crush someone's dream of wanting to be an author... I'm so pissed. I know VERY well that I'm no professional by any means, but dang...
I'm sorry that you got a negative comment. That sucks that they did that. Please don't give up writing though. The more you write, the better you get. I'm sure one day your dream will come true.
WRMD: Dad fell off a ladder and he's on his way to the urgent care right now. Asked him if he was okay before he left, he said "I don't think so" and something about sharp pain plus he was having his hand over his stomach area...
Hope your dad is alright

WRMD: Apparently my vampire novel is terrible, going by the negative comment I got, so guess who is never writing ever again? I had certain negative comments on my first novel, that made me stop writing for a long time, but now I get one on my 2nd one? Now I'm REALLY done... Screw this effing day. Way to crush someone's dream of wanting to be an author... I'm so pissed. I know VERY well that I'm no professional by any means, but dang...
As someone who used to be a writer themselves, back when I was around your age, it makes me truly livid that someone would do that to you. I am so sorry that you experienced that. I agree with Howtoprocrastinate. The more that you write, the better you will get. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how far away they seem to you. Because you never know what good opportunities will arrive when you least expect it.

Also, you probably don't want to hear this right now, but at an attempt to help you feel better, think about how many people bitched about Twilight and Interview with the Vampire, back when they were new; did it stop those authors from writing? Nope. Did it stop the Harry Potter author, or Shakespeare? I could go on, but my point is, they all kept on going, despite the critics. I know it's easier said than done, but try to focus on the good/positive comments that you get on your novels, and don't let people make you question on whether you should continue writing or not. You never know who you could help with your work.

Next time someone upsets you like that about your novels, tell them if they think they can do any better, put their money where their mouth is and go ahead and try.

WRMD: Well, my mom finally asked about who my gf is, and of course me being me I panicked and instead of saying that she is my gf, I said she is my former classmate (because that's the most convinient explanation to literally every person I know), and I am fucking digging my own grave with that one. Haha. Ha. Haaaaa.

tumblr_inline_piirmgAr1W1qmtvrx_540.jpg

WMMD:
I'm sorry that you got a negative comment. That sucks that they did that. Please don't give up writing though. The more you write, the better you get. I'm sure one day your dream will come true.
As someone who used to be a writer themselves, back when I was around your age, it makes me truly livid that someone would do that to you. I am so sorry that you experienced that. I agree with Howtoprocrastinate. The more that you write, the better you will get. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how far away they seem to you. Because you never know what good opportunities will arrive when you least expect it.

Also, you probably don't want to hear this right now, but at an attempt to help you feel better, think about how many people bitched about Twilight and Interview with the Vampire, back when they were new; did it stop those authors from writing? Nope. Did it stop the Harry Potter author, or Shakespeare? I could go on, but my point is, they all kept on going, despite the critics. I know it's easier said than done, but try to focus on the good/positive comments that you get on your novels, and don't let people make you question on whether you should continue writing or not. You never know who you could help with your work.

Next time someone upsets you like that about your novels, tell them if they think they can do any better, put their money where their mouth is and go ahead and try.

WRMD: My dog got attacked by a pair of dogs on Wednesday and has been healing her wounds since then, but today one of her stitches came loose and started bleeding since it's on one of her elbows, so it's having a hard time closing up and healing :/ I hate seeing her limp, but hopefully today is the last day the one on the elbow does that.

WRMD: My dog got attacked by a pair of dogs on Wednesday and has been healing her wounds since then, but today one of her stitches came loose and started bleeding since it's on one of her elbows, so it's having a hard time closing up and healing :/ I hate seeing her limp, but hopefully today is the last day the one on the elbow does that.
Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope she heals soon

w m m d: things have really taken a good turn lately, heres a few things to have a mini celebratory post for myself over:

- my one month anniversary with my new car & the finalization of my lawsuit
- raise at my job!! (and thankfully employed still)
- got my first pfizer shot this week, me and my mom are healthy and safe still <3
- tattoo in exactly 30 days!!!!!!!! holy shit!!!

bonus round: my skin is clear. i am thriving and i am absolutely clinging to that rn :^)

This is more of a "what annoys me" kind of thing but man, my mom and I have been getting really annoyed over how my dad has been lately about his injury. Specifically he's constantly taking his sling off because "it itches" and other such things. Holy fuck dude, listen to the damn doctors cause they make you wear these things for a reason. He probably thinks he's being funny cause we both get frustrated at his attitude. Now I've never broken a bone or had to be in any sort of sling (outside of having my arm wrapped up in an IV) and I do get that it's not comfortable but I'm seriously worried he's going to potentially make the injury worse and I'm sure my mom's been feeling the same way. Thankfully he's not being too crazy but my mom and I are both hoping they put his arm in a hard cast instead of a soft cast so he doesn't constantly remove it (and my mom will make sure this happens if she's able to go to the doctor with him)

made: I obtained my mom's remains today, a bit late but backed up due to Covid. this funeral home was nice, they had the remains placed inside a box (don't like urns) inside another box for safety and on top of that a little carry tote. guess pay a little extra, get better services.

ruin: hours later. getting phone calls demanding a memorial service. I got tired of it so I told them plainly want one, have one. don't care if I'm invited or not. there are times to bother someone, when they are grieving probably not a good time. with covid how can I have a proper one and invite people. sure spring/fall funerals are nice we can have services outdoors, but there's a factor of weather, renting things... I just don't want the hassle right now. not like her ashes are going anywhere and the reservation (Native American) is closed right now. come to gamble, not wonder (unless you're a local with tribal card).

WMMD: Today is the last day of my synchronous classes, if you don't know synch classes is when you have to show your face in online class

WRMD: I have heard of the news of tests today and more deadlines in the next few days. Also, I remembered that I have a lot of work due tomorrow

174861835_1167583030348939_115737647716201218_n.png

This gives me rage. I honestly hope that she gets hit by a truck
And the dumbass gave us an extension but she didn't do it so the assignment is put on "missing". It means if we passed it will say "Turned in Late" and we get deducted points. fucking bitch

WMMD: After careful consideration, I have finally chosen a new gaming pc to buy. I was already firmly decided yesterday, but it's not exactly a cheap investment, so I've slept on it, and I still think it's a good choice. Guess I'm ordering it today or tomorrow. Should be mine by the end of the weekend either way. And I deserve this. I really REALLY deserve this.

iaxtQtt.gif

WMMD: After careful consideration, I have finally chosen a new gaming pc to buy. I was already firmly decided yesterday, but it's not exactly a cheap investment, so I've slept on it, and I still think it's a good choice. Guess I'm ordering it today or tomorrow. Should be mine by the end of the weekend either way. And I deserve this. I really REALLY deserve this.

iaxtQtt.gif
What are the specs on it?

Back