What made or ruined your day?

WRMD: The Zenit 19 is officially borked beyond my capabilities to repair...rip $200
At least is only money?

WRMD

Was talking to my dad today about the Jeremy Lin thing who reported being called Coronavirus by other players in the NBA G-League. That wasn't cool for obvious reasons, but then my dad had to go and say, "Oh, I bet it was the black players who called him that. Those black players, they think they're the better race. Didn't they come from slaves?"

Like come on now, man, can't I have just one civil sports talk with you where you don't have to go and keep showing your age? Old Asian men, always the most casual with their racism.

WMMD: Officially on vacation! I'm gonna sleep for a solid week.

Cowabunga, dude. Fuckin' kill the most ultimate of power naps, hell yeah!

WMMD: Don't ask me how, but Youtube actually runs smoothly on my computer now. Youtube's been glitchy/buffer-y on it for YEARS, so I'm like... *Mind blown* Now I don't have to just rely on my phone for Youtube, anymore. :banana::pickleda::banana:

going to have to go with ruin on this one. apparently air tight house, including closing off your flue, is a bad idea. learned the hard way all about carbon monoxide poisoning. the side effects alone... at least I figured out what the problem was, such as fatigue, moody, sleeping too much... so be careful out there folks, air tight might not be the way to go, if your house can't/doesn't breathe well.. I don't like things getting into my house due to the flue being open, but it's much better than facing something far worse. and due to covid I'm unable to get proper oxygen treatments so I'm having to work with a slower recovery and a chilly house due to having to open it up in winter for a short bit to try to air out the poisoning.

WRMD: Pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold... (Thanks dad. :pokerface:) So yeah, if I happen to "disappear" for awhile, you'll know why.

WMMD: Finally. FINALLY. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y I had an excellent dream for a change. \o/ Some parts were odd though, as in "why...why did that happen? O_o " but mainly, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

t6q5vXv.png

Back