What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

Got my trading card binder (which I think I may have gotten the wrong model, but I ain't taking it back, because I actually like THIS model better) and tabletop game along with an expansion for it today. Other than that, my day has been a crapshow so far... :\

2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Gotta splash the cash on yourself once in a while, and that sounds like dynamite, tuna is always a favorite. I usually go for some donburi and a side of sushi, usually tuna-based. Always from a place with "Sushi" in it's name, and I'm around at least 6 within easy walking distance. If I'm not going to a place called Phat Pharaoh this week, it'll probably be sushi now.

3. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

Take a walk on the wild side and go to Phat Pharoh I'd say, that sounds like a dope joint. But then immediately cleanse your palate with that tuna stuff.

There's also this irish restaurant nearby I wanna try, with O's in the name and stuff, like O'malley'O'rvilles or whatever.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

WMMD: I talked with my father over a show we both watch and caught up with him again.

5. niotabunny

niotabunny Well-Known Member

finally achieved 1k trophies for PlayStation! didn't really ruin it, but saw my first Halloween ad last night, so happy Hallowthankmas one and all! so, I'll be able to buy that Halloween fun stuff soon!

6. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

WRMD: 24 hours until doomsday. I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

7. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Well-Known Member

Cut hours is better than no job for sure. Hopefully you can get back to normal hours and normal pay soon.

Glad the interview went well and ...
    ... good luck on the exam!

8. Nitroglycerin

WRMD: woke up at 5:10 this morning with a nose bleed. It wasn’t a big one. It didn’t last long. But I couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards. Ended up listening to my audiobook while snoozing the morning away. I should get up and eat but now I’m just tired and grumpy and can’t be arsed.

This is like the fourth one I’ve had in about 6 weeks and it’s just fucking annoying.

9. Grach

Grach Well-Known Member

WRMD; 'Twas the start of the two week "no-really-going-outside" period. Rip the hiking trip I'd been planning. Also grocery shopping according to me boss.
    ...at least now I get to experience what solitary confinement is like?

WMMD; Finally got the mystical free drink from the vending machine up the road, which was nice

10. Starletka

WMM life: Star has a motherfucking Master's degree in motherfucking accounting. Star is free.

11. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

Congrats, Star!

12. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it. Congratulations! :balloon:

13. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! :smile:

14. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Oh no ;-;
    Any idea what's causing them?

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

15. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

It's in a little promenade with a bunch of other fast food places and a ways away but looks worth it. Menu stuff even has stuff named after Egyptian stuff.

Them O'Reilley pubs have to have some good pub food from ye olde Emeralde Isles, a toi toi toi! @ValkyrieNight would know whats up with them Irish fiddles.

Knew you had it, you're one of them super smart peoples. Way to go super smart lady!

16. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Congratulations Star!

17. Nitroglycerin

Congratulations!!!!

18. Starletka

Thank you, weeb comrades

19. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

WRMD: TV took a crap so I gotta move my cable box to the old 720p TV in another room. Otherwise, Netflix and Amazon Prime on the computer. Been meaning to catch up on some shit but no TCM sucks.

20. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

wrmd

silent migraine