What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Congrats Vuh!

2. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

Yes! six years early... i didnt know that was even possible. congrats

3. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

WRMD: Apparently Youtube decided it had not hit the stupidity quota well enough recently, so now it's removing community captions...

4. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

Gross

5. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

Youtube, in its infinite, progressive wisdom, really went and said "less accessibility" huh?

WMMD

it's really nice when you find something that changes how you think about a type of media, and that's what sekiro has been for me, i just realized today. I'm doing the hardest possible run of the game there is and loving it. I would have never attempted such things at the beginning of this year, but I think this game has really helped me challenge myself. My entire taste in games has changed because of this.

WRMD

my hanafuda cards still haven't come in ;(

6. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

WRMD: Well, the fated interview is today, and I was patiently waiting and fine the entire time. Until I woke up this morning, with anxiety through the roof, and the little voice in my head screaming "bail!" at me. Fun stuff. I'm gonna screw it up anyway.

7. Scalpelexis

Scalpelexis Database Moderator

Let's nail it today. I know you can :-)

8. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

WRMD: Woke up 7 times throughout the morning, had demented nightmares that'd even make the biggest horror lover sob like a school girl, (I wish I was exaggerating...) had a stress induced meltdown stemming from the above, and due to personal stressors I had yesterday. Also overall just feeling depressed lately... :\

9. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

WRMD: It's mid-year performance review season! Which means I have to enroll for more (free) online classes from the ABA to get corporate management off my ass so I can continue collecting a paycheck.

10. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Well-Known Member

I know. We’re disgusting right now. All loved up and shit. Also bummed the hell out now he’s gone home.