What made or ruined your day?

Good news everyone - the Funky Purple Elephant is alive. Taking a break from the forum, but he might come back (when season 3 of Golden Kamuy comes out, he said :D).

Good news everyone - the Funky Purple Elephant is alive. Taking a break from the forum, but he might come back (when season 3 of Golden Kamuy comes out, he said :D).
B R U H I need that bratwurst in here NOW. Or I'm telling his mom on him

All it takes is a little platonic sausage shoving between friends to bring them together. Honestly a beautiful thing.

Welcome back m'sir

Don't get too used to it, as I don't think I'll get back to the same level of activity I had before any time soon. But I'll drop in occasionally to see how you guys are doing.

w m m d: it's my birthday today and i have a relatively short shift at work and all my co-workers have been pretty celebratory and sweet and they drive me up the walls sometimes but I do appreciate them. I'm going to the aquarium tomorrow and i think baby sea otters and petting manta rays is really going to cure my pity party, probably. im ready to chill with some fishes ngl

w m m d: it's my birthday today and i have a relatively short shift at work and all my co-workers have been pretty celebratory and sweet and they drive me up the walls sometimes but I do appreciate them. I'm going to the aquarium tomorrow and i think baby sea otters and petting manta rays is really going to cure my pity party, probably. im ready to chill with some fishes ngl
Happy birthday! Have lots of fun today, after all the recent shit you deserve a good day :-)

Happy Birthday! Hope you're enjoying your day today and have a great time tomorrow ^^

WMMD/WRMD: I was walking to get some Mexican food and my order was to take longer than expected, so I walked around the block and while listening to the bibliography of renowned cult leader of The Peoples Temple Jim Jones, I look down and see a folded up 20 by my shoe. I almost walk past it, turn around and it's starting to fly away to the curb. I catch it, got a $20, get my food and head home to realize I only got half of it. So I head back out, get the rest, get home and it's wumbo. When places give you a bit of chips, they give you a bag. I tried the tacos, double soft-shell and they're just bursting with flavor and ingredients. My go-to Mexican place, total ride or die.

9.5/10, had to go back out again but got a $20 for it taking longer than expected.

WMMD: @TurkeyGami bringing up @FunkyTime from the dead
The E
Happy Birthday:balloon:

WMMD: Seeing an Elephant back on the Forum.
WMMD(2): Hanging out with my sister and family before helping her move in her dorm tomorrow.

Happy birthday!

WMMD2:
I went to my friend’s house earlier, and they had a retro arcade machine with all kinds of old games on it. Played some Street Fighter, Mario, and some Pac Man with my friends and it was really fun. Gotta love them old arcade games.

Happy birthday!

WMMD2:
I went to my friend’s house earlier, and they had a retro arcade machine with all kinds of old games on it. Played some Street Fighter, Mario, and some Pac Man with my friends and it was really fun. Gotta love them old arcade games.

HELL YEAH! Those old arcade machines are the shiznit

WMMD: Slept for 13 hours
WMRS: Literally all I've done today is work, shower, and sleep. Back to work!

Happy birthday! :balloon:

WMMD2:

URGE TO PLAY PAC MAN STRONGLY RISING!

Eargh, I gotta hit up the arcade again this weekend.

Back