What made or ruined your day?

I was looking at the pricing to buy cards the other day and it's absurdly expensive now. It wasn't cheap back in the day either, but the amount you'd have to spend to actually customize a deck that would be fun to play is ridiculous. There are several online versions, but they're limited and not as satisfying even if they're significantly cheaper.

Time travel ruins everything.
And here I was wondering how aforementioned friend was always so broke all the time even though he works constantly and lives with his parents. Son of a bitch built a competitive deck fully sleeved that can apparently steamroll everything, since he tried it out on me and... yeah. Got steamrolled.

Oh and he also invests in Warhammer figurines, so, that may have something to do with it...

WMMD/WRMD: Had to move half of the stuff in my room to the other side because my landlord wants to paint that particular wall tomorrow and make the room look representable again to future tenants (not that the rain water that ran down the wall because of his leaky roof is really my fault).

Since I'm moving soon anyway I get to kill two birds with one stone and already dismount my DVD shelf and have a valid reason to put all my movies and games into boxes which is something I'd usually postpone indefinitely out of laziness. What ruins it is that it's fucking hot outside and my room always gets the most sunshine during the day so it's a bit of an oven in here right now. Still have to remove all my posters and flags too.

WMMD/WRMD: Had to move half of the stuff in my room to the other side because my landlord wants to paint that particular wall tomorrow and make the room look representable again to future tenants (not that the rain water that ran down the wall because of his leaky roof is really my fault).

Since I'm moving soon anyway I get to kill two birds with one stone and already dismount my DVD shelf and have a valid reason to put all my movies and games into boxes which is something I'd usually postpone indefinitely out of laziness. What ruins it is that it's fucking hot outside and my room always gets the most sunshine during the day so it's a bit of an oven in here right now. Still have to remove all my posters and flags too.
The stress of packing up for painting/cleaning/moving. Good luck to you.
_______
WMMD1: Getting a call from my ma about giving a sushi class to her friend. We talked about it at Xmas, but I didn't think they were serious. Apparently they keep asking when I'm coming down to do it and she's getting fed up of it XD

WMMD2: Bigass plate of yasia katsu curry for dinner after

WRMD: Spending about five hours gardening and weeding etc. Was supposed to be a quickie cut but... :/
My back is broken D:
I deserve a drink or ten XD

WRMD: No, 50th person who has asked me today, I don't know the results of my life or death exam yet. They'll be up sometime next week probably. But thank you for reminding me, it's not like I wasn't trying to think about something else.

WMMD: Got 4 days off (5, if I passed the exam) now. I can play the lesbian simulator sims now. And Kiwami 2. But prediction is I'm just going to sleep.

The stress of packing up for painting/cleaning/moving. Good luck to you.
_______
WMMD1: Getting a call from my ma about giving a sushi class to her friend. We talked about it at Xmas, but I didn't think they were serious. Apparently they keep asking when I'm coming down to do it and she's getting fed up of it XD

WMMD2: Bigass plate of yasia katsu curry for dinner after

WRMD: Spending about five hours gardening and weeding etc. Was supposed to be a quickie cut but... :/
My back is broken D:
I deserve a drink or ten XD

It's my fourth so I'm quite battle-hardened in that regard xD But thanks anyway!

And yes, you have to have all the drinks now.

It's my fourth so I'm quite battle-hardened in that regard xD But thanks anyway!

Damn, I've only ever done half moves for college and work. I'm fucked if I ever move fully. Way too many books, DVDs, and CDs. Next time painting, I'm painting around them fuck it.

Thanks, I shall. Considering every second song that played while gardening was about drinking :P
Like my anthem :)

WMMD #2: Just unpacked my new board game, and it looks soooo good. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. It's called Underwater Cities btw.

Looks like this (random Google picture):

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Damn, I've only ever done half moves for college and work. I'm fucked if I ever move fully. Way too many books, DVDs, and CDs. Next time painting, I'm painting around them fuck it.

Thanks, I shall. Considering every second song that played while gardening was about drinking :P
Like my anthem :)

I'm more of a Running Wild guy myself but there can never be enough hymns about rum so go Alestorm.

And yeah, moving all my DVDs, games and stuff was a pain in the ass but at least I'm done with that :D
WMMD #2: Just unpacked my new board game, and it looks soooo good. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. It's called Underwater Cities btw.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Phew, good. I was too afraid to ask if you were turning into a werewolf.

I've done four too, can confirm it changes a man, you're always doing this moving thing on top of all the other stuff, your only breaks are lunch breaks, ect. and of course when it's too fucken hot to do anything.

Luckily I won't be moving again until I move out of my parents' jurisdiction. And hopefully I'll be living on my own for a long, looong, loooooong time.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
I would absolutely play that with you, that looks baller

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
I'm down for a game with you. Haven't played board games in yonks :(
Or card games for that matter....
Excluding drinking games of course :sweat:
I'm more of a Running Wild guy myself but there can never be enough hymns about rum so go Alestorm.

And yeah, moving all my DVDs, games and stuff was a pain in the ass but at least I'm done with that :D

Phew, good. I was too afraid to ask if you were turning into a werewolf.
Alestorm has best drinking anthems, along with Dread Crew of Oddwood and Korpiklaani I think anyway. There are more that I can't recall off the top my head.

WRMD: Trying to explain provisional charges and how bank charges work to a customer freaking the hell out turned out to be more stressful than I thought. I need a drink but I'm also working tonight :/

WRMD2: Definitely injured my left leg today...somehow. Gonna be a fun shift later :\

WMMD: I had some dope ass bagels this morning so that was nice.

Back