What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

The itis is definitely against company policy.Otherwise I'd eat more at work.

2. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on May 16, 2019
    Being a workaholic anxiety monster, I used to frown upon the idea of siestas. But Corporate America has ridden me down to the point where I'd freely accept nap time in the middle of the day. Yes please.

3. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

WRMD: A paper cut. I'm bleeding out. Well, I guess this is it. It was nice knowing y'all.

4. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

You have to pay per cut?

WMMD
    It was actually yesterday, but I got a surprise message from a surprise user @Cherstal on my page and it really made me feel better about myself. It's stuff like that which will keep me in everyone's hair in the long run.

5. ValkyrieNight

ValkyrieNight Well-Known Member

Suppose I should welcome you to Valhalla then..... :/
    [​IMG]
    ______
    WRMD: Made nice tacos only for the shell to shatter. Fecked them all together like nachos and had a taco bowl instead :(

6. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

I've finally made it!

I'm sorry for your meal. Let me know if you need to taco 'bout it.

7. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Paper cut death is worst death. Fuck, paper cuts.

8. ValkyrieNight

Nope, that's it you're out!
    [​IMG]
    Nacho!!

9. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

Aww, Valhalla could use some of my puns brightening the old place up. I mean, when was the last time you guys vacuumed in here? Sheesh.

10. FunkyTime

FunkyTime Well-Known Member

So that's who we've got to blame

11. ValkyrieNight

[​IMG]
    This morning. You filthy feline dirtied it bleeding all over the gaff XP

12. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

WRMD: So I'm on discord with @codenameRadical, @turkey- @MythicalTurkey, @SpanglishJC, @TheAnimeBiker and myself all on voice, with @Kiruti who needs to be mentioned separately because SHE was texting during Detective Pikachu about how much the movie sucked ass (Her words, and mine because it's a disgusting thing to do). She was one of my favorites on Discord but this one single action completely changed how I see her.

13. SpanglishJC

SpanglishJC Well-Known Member

Poor @Kiruti. The film wasn't for her!!

14. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

OH FUCK NO SON YOU NEVER FUCKING TEXT IN THE THEATRE AND MOVIE

15. Kiruti

Kiruti Member

I had the phone in the bag and my head in there too! You're still my favorite user here! (Yes, don't pull out phones in theaters kids. I'll do my shame shame corner)

16. TurkeyGami

I hope next time you get an inconvenient seat, you phone-theater-havin' bastard

17. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

WRMD: My mental state decided to crap out out of nowhere in the middle of my shift. I don't even know what happened, all of a sudden I felt like I was gonna have a breakdown and it wasn't even busy. Thankfully I managed to make it through my whole shift but this is honestly disturbing.

18. TurkeyGami

WMMD

I had a romantic galavant duet with @Thrawn in VC and you all missed it, but it was beautiful and stuffed chock full of bromance

19. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Hmph... I guess I can forgive you, and then badmouth @SpanglishJC for his blatant corruption of the Discord society us gamers live in. And you're still my favorite. Even if your movie theatre etiquette is sorely lacking.

This is a rightful curse.

All I can do is give you an internet hug, but you need a feel-good show like Galavant to get your spirits up.

Can confirm, it was not only bromantic, but romantic. The lyrics were sung so well as to melt hearts and make all other people on the channel jealous with envy.

20. femcore

femcore Well-Known Member

wmmd i made italian sodas and theyre so good i love this sweet bullsht

oh and the booze

oh actually i think getting all my mods working for fallout 4 working and it not crashing like it has been made me pretty happy. oh and having all my errands done before 3pm was really cool.