What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

That was so sweet, it disgusted me.

My teeth are rotted completely now.

2. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Forum Moderator

Our work schedules are bastards and it looks like June before we can next see each other. Sucks. Balls.

3. Gozza

Gozza Well-Known Member

Wmmd: Just received a message from somebody I played games with 9 years ago. And they contacted me through Linkedin of all places, to see if both me and the girlfriend are still alive. I'm extremely impressed they still know my name after all these years.

4. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

Did they make you a special offer to get rich?

But I'm glad, it always feels good to know you made enough of an impact on people for them to remember you that long later ^.^

5. FunkyTime

FunkyTime Well-Known Member

WMMD: Test has been aced.
    WRMD: @Katoire is going through some rough shit. :/ Don't really know what to tell you, but I hope things improve for you soon. I know what overworking yourself is like and where it leads.

6. Gozza

Gozza Well-Known Member

I've got a bit of a funny history when it comes to video games. I still have people poking me once in a while due to the codejunkies/action replay stuff from more than 20 years ago.

People still want me to play on a private Asheron's Call server which was my first MMORPG. I build up a bit of a reputation in Warcraft, playing for an extremely good pvp group and ranking quite high... And I ran a group of misfits in a game called Guild Wars 2. So every new game I play, It's tough to get my normal username even though it's quite an odd one.

Normally people reach out every few months, but 9 years... a little lost for words on that one.

7. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

WRMD.
    My last hamster died this morning.

8. Gozza

Gozza Well-Known Member

Kinda guessed that since she wanted to take a break from the forums, having some issues with the software stuff and deadlines closing in. @Katoire, chin up m'lady... if it's getting too much, make sure to let people know. Nobody should work themselves into the ground. If you need to vent, you know where to find me m'lady!

:( <3

9. ValkyrieNight

ValkyrieNight Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear this :'(
    [​IMG]

10. FunkyTime

FunkyTime Well-Known Member

Same goes for me. I know I'm a silly goofball most of the time but I have experience with being overworked, burnout, depression, anxiety and all that fun stuff and am willing to share some wisdom and/or kind words if needed.

11. TurkeyGami

WRMD
    This is the worst timeline. I am sorry for your fluffy loss.

12. hell0emi

@Gozza @ValkyrieNight @MythicalTurkey
    Thanks guys, it’s so weird without him.
    We had 3 originally and now there are none.
    He was 2 years old and so much fluffy fun :’(

13. TurkeyGami

trio, duet, solo...

[​IMG]

I shall play bink's sake in his honor.

14. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Forum Moderator

Aw I’m sorry about that. It seems to be all about the pets going recently :crying:

15. hell0emi

Thank you :’(

16. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I'd insert a hug gif here if I knew how to do that.

17. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on May 16, 2019
    WRMD: I drank too much last night and now my uvula is inflamed and it feels like I'm choking on laffy taffy.

18. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

WMMD:
    2 random girls in the school bathroom singing ‘Tomorrow’ with their 10/10 Annie voices.

(For real though, they actually did harmonize pretty well.)

19. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

WMMD:

Day off, Kappas and expensive alcohol.

20. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

I need to catch up on the Kappas, I’m gonna watch kappa butts and cops dancing to my heart’s content this weekend man