What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ValkyrieNight

ValkyrieNight Well-Known Member

Sure what other way is there?! XD
    Whiskey in Irish is uisce beatha translates as water of life....
    And don't forget
    [​IMG]

2. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on May 14, 2019
    I was a big follower of the SCAN diet in college - Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine.

3. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Forum Moderator

WRMD: well I woke up at 3am to pee. I woke up at 6am cause of sunshine. Then I woke at 7am cause I forgot to put DND on my phone. And then—

4. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

And I'm over here just laughing at the projared memes.

At least we got some good music out of the steaming pile of underage dick pic connoisseurs.

UniversalParanoia1 likes this.
  5. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

WMMD
    The sun, the second day in a row.
    My mood is highly influenced by the weather apparently.

6. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder if I have the same thing happen to me. Though sometimes my mood decides to shit itself for very little reason even if it's a nice day out...

7. TurkeyGami

The sun literally makes everyone's day.
    :troll:

8. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

It’s just a great feeling having the windows open and the towels hung outside to dry.

I’m so old :’)

9. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Forum Moderator

The bright light definitely lifts the spirits. And saves on electricity bills :laugh:

10. TurkeyGami

I agree though, I was just making a shitty joke. The sun is great. And everybody knows that rooms with more windows or fresh air are much more relaxing to hang out in than artificially lit stuffy ones.

11. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on May 15, 2019
    WMMD: I'm sitting on the bus on the way to the train station to go to work and everyone on the bus is staring at me while I'm laughing my ass off. Gens linked to @ZetsubouKaiji's Blender Incident and it was wonderful. 10/10 Top New York Times read of the year. Reminds me of the hilarious hijinks me and my friends used to pull.

Tents, Gozza, Gens and 10 others like this.
  12. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

WMMD: Weather is set so significantly improve this week. Long walks with knee pants abd t-shirt, motherfucker!

13. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

2 days in the sun and I am already a bronzed Heracles of a man.

14. BrainBlow

I'm starting to get a figure I could be shirtless in with no shame, but I have too many potentially treasonous moles that I don't trust being exposed long in the sun. :/
    And I had the chilling realization that skin cancer and melanoma kill so many people not because it's inherently so deadly by default, but because a lot of people get it on their backs, or backs of their limbs, where they can't inspect it easily and thus do not notice until it is too late. Certainly put a brake on how much I go tanning in summer. (I tan frustratingly slowly when I use any sun cream at all anyways)

15. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I have a terrible vest tan, not a lovely shirtless bronzing. And yeah, I get that with the moles, I don't have any potential big ones myself to look out for, but I am quite moley over my arms. I should have out sunscreen on myself but honestly I just didn't even think.

16. TurkeyGami

WMMD

My exam was really easy.

WRMD

Are you kidding me I came all the way out here on a 2 hour round trip bus ride for this childs play?!

17. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

[​IMG]

I do what I can.

18. BrainBlow

Well for me the annoying thing is that I actually found that I enjoy nude sunbathing in the mountains when completely alone. And the most dubious moles I have are in the shorts area.
    And I'd rather be pale all summer than bronze all over but deathly pale of ass. Well at least my skin retains its youth for longer...

19. SparkyMuse

SparkyMuse Well-Known Member

Although I probably shouldn't have called in to work, and that'll give me a whole bunch of stress later.....

I'm super freakin happy with myself right now because

What Made My Day was that thanks to having a bit of soda and some pretzel sticks in part to keep me focused, for some weird reason, not sure how it works, it just helps to have soda and snacks when writing, but anyways I'm super freaking happy because I powered through and finished the section of story I was writing. Although I cut it in half and I still have to get around to doing the second half, I actually made a bit of progress. Yay!

Responsibility can wait until tomorrow, I'm just relaxing today, XD

[​IMG]

20. TurkeyGami

[​IMG]

Nicknames and UniversalParanoia1 like this.