What made or ruined your day?

WMMD: Toronto Raptors won Game 7 with the most tight ass shot that went in as a miracle shot that you only see in movies. It's like watching a movie come to life.

WMMD2: Canada bullied Great Britain to a 8-0 win in the World Hockey League @Nitroglycerin @Taek @ValkyrieNight but you guys making it there despite having like 6 rinks in a country that doesn't care about hockey as much as curling is amazing.

WMMD: Toronto Raptors won Game 7 with the most tight ass shot that went in as a miracle shot that you only see in movies. It's like watching a movie come to life.

WMMD2: Canada bullied Great Britain to a 8-0 win in the World Hockey League @Nitroglycerin @Taek @ValkyrieNight but you guys making it there despite having like 6 rinks in a country that doesn't care about hockey as much as curling is amazing.
Yes, glad ye won!! Have a pint on me! :drinking:

Alas, I'm Irish ye Muppet, separate from great Britain, and we're even worse with only one ice-rink in the whole country, and that's in the North :(
Hockey is tops better than curling.

Yes, glad ye won!! Have a pint on me! :drinking:

Alas, I'm Irish ye Muppet, separate from great Britain, and we're even worse with only one ice-rink in the whole country, and that's in the North :(
Hockey is tops better than curling.
I had a glass of red in celebration :drinking:Already had some rum earlier to go with White Heat.

Pish posh, you're part of the England archipelago! Totally the same thing. And I couldn't leave you out when Great Britain represented all of them countries in... that entire Great Britainy place. I forgot the name but it's that entire place with the Irish, Welshmen and Scots, who are enemies of all four of you.

I had a glass of red in celebration :drinking:Already had some rum earlier to go with White Heat.

Pish posh, you're part of the England archipelago! Totally the same thing. And I couldn't leave you out when Great Britain represented all of them countries in... that entire Great Britainy place. I forgot the name but it's that entire place with the Irish, Welshmen and Scots, who are enemies of all four of you.
I salute you with my morning pineapple rum! :drinking:

giphy.gif

The hell we are dude! I'll educate you like raptors educated great Britain in hockey there!
The UK AND Ireland.....
Cos we have our own team :smile:
1507657127340.jpg--three_dundalk_men_help_ireland_win_silver_medal_at_international_championships.jpg

Last edited:
WMMD: AFTER A WHOLE MONTH, I FINALLY MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD A PS2 EMULATOR ON MY COMPUTER. Y'ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME, BUT NOW PERSONA 3 FES IS PLAYING ON MY SCREEN AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

SCREW YOU EUROPEANS. SCREW YOU AND YOUR OVERPRICED PERSONA 3 FES PAL COPIES. I AM KEEPING MY 200€, BITCH

WMMD: AFTER A WHOLE MONTH, I FINALLY MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD A PS2 EMULATOR ON MY COMPUTER. Y'ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME, BUT NOW PERSONA 3 FES IS PLAYING ON MY SCREEN AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

SCREW YOU EUROPEANS. SCREW YOU AND YOUR OVERPRICED PERSONA 3 FES PAL COPIES. I AM KEEPING MY 200€, BITCH

Have you played P3 before? If not, shooting yourself in the head to summon a persona for the first time is pretty great.

Edit: also, the "controversy" over shooting yourself in U.S. media c. 2006 was also what got me into Persona for the first time. Thanks, Moral Guardians!

Have you played P3 before? If not, shooting yourself in the head to summon a persona for the first time is pretty great.

Edit: also, the "controversy" over shooting yourself in U.S. media c. 2006 was also what got me into Persona for the first time. Thanks, Moral Guardians!
I haven't played it before! I've been looking for a copy for a while now but the prices for the PAL version even touch 914€, so I was forced to go for the emulator route

Glad to hear you got it working! Hopefully I was able to help somewhat :-)
Also if you decide to emulate more PS2 games this will help you a lot, it shows you what games are compatible and fixes you can use for various games: https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Main_Page

Glad to hear you got it working! Hopefully I was able to help somewhat :-)
Also if you decide to emulate more PS2 games this will help you a lot, it shows you what games are compatible and fixes you can use for various games: https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Main_Page
Yup, thanks a lot! I had actually lost all hope lmao. Pcsx2 just wouldn't accept my BIOS files. I had to download them from a very sketchy russian site for it to work. As always, Russia fixes everything.

WRMD: Some douchecanoe absconded with two of our 9 garbage day bins (3 blues, 3 blacks and 3 greens) last week and we haven't got a replacement yet.
WMMD: Because they were taken out to the curb early, I didn't have much to wheel out.
WMMD2: I thought it was another building doing it but someone did it for all the buildings, and because mine is the farthest, we only got Recycling. If I wake up early enough, I'll take them all back in to return the favor.

All them bins so each building gets one, and they do fill up.

Oh shit... I thought this was all a bit of a joke when I was reading it, I feel like an asshole now...

Back