What made or ruined your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 23, 2016.

1. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

I was talking more about leaving out information when it's convenient and changing the context of things. Both fox news and CNN do this at times. Not sure anyone but CNN cuts guests mics when they're about to say something they don't agree with though XD

2. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

I don't think it's about gun control per se, I think it's more about culture and mindset. The crime rate overall in Japan is very low. We have strict gun control here, but our violent crime rate is going through the roof, particularly with knife crime.

3. SMores

SMores Well-Known Member

WRMD: Scrolling through my photos to find pics of the gazebo I built my mom last summer to send to a guy who wants a shed built. They happened to be sandwiched between a bunch of photos of my ex. It was like getting punched in the gut all over again. On the plus side, I finally got around to scrubbing my phone of all evidence that we were ever a thing. Hitting delete that many times feels like deleting my feelings. It's somewhat satisfying, plus now I don't have to worry about ever seeing those again.

4. CashewCheese

CashewCheese Well-Known Member

Sending lots of love and good vibes your way. I'm sure you'll find the perfect person for you someday. <3

5. Gozza

Gozza Well-Known Member

I dont sound like a Kiwi or an Australian :(

6. TurkeyGami

WMMD

Done with winter classes. You know what that means!

WRMD

It means it's time to write more WIC checks than ever in the front end of wal mart. Hurray for the middle of the month.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  7. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

Does it mean that you know how to make suspensions? I thought you didn't like driving.

8. TurkeyGami

All that and I actually meant winter classes.

*dabs furiously*

9. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

Just as well, I don't have a pun for winter classes.

10. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

WMMD: Got a roti, poulories and a naked burrito to go with some mini naan bread I had in the fridge. It's like a west indie/Mexican fusion taco.

11. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

12. TurkeyGami

WRMD

Ate at burger king.
    [​IMG]
    Even found a bit of torn off ketchup packet in me burger. Actually that deserves its own post.

13. Meganekko

Meganekko Well-Known Member

I knew there was a reason I avoid Burger King. Thanks for letting me know what it was! On the brighter side, better a torn off ketchup packet than, say, a bit of someone's bloody finger. How's that for a thought? Hah.

14. TurkeyGami

Please tell me that didn't actually happen somewhere...

15. MuLaFlaga

MuLaFlaga Well-Known Member

Why surprised? That's a classic! lol

16. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

shit, i forgot. mijn verontschuldigingen.

17. MuLaFlaga

MuLaFlaga Well-Known Member

You're excused!

Tabbes, RogueLynx, Nicknames and 3 others like this.
  18. Gozza

Gozza Well-Known Member

Impressive <3

Tabbes, RogueLynx, Nicknames and 2 others like this.
  19. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I fail to see how a bit of extra protein is a negative thing. A torn off ketchup packet is choking hazard.

It happens more than you think. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...a-history-of-human-fingers-found-in-fast-food

Tabbes, RogueLynx, Nicknames and 3 others like this.
  20. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

LT: ...That is some avatar there, Zetsu.

Tabbes, RogueLynx, Nicknames and 5 others like this.