What made or ruined your day?

WRMD: suddenly getting an email about a meeting at 17:00 tomorrow about improvements on a drawing/design me and a colleque made a month and a half ago. Suddenly he decided to check the drawings and thought they weren't good enough 3 days before the deadline. He literally had 1,5 month to check them. Now we gotta improve the drawings in the evening since we're busy during the day next few days. -______-

I already planned a date to the cinema coming wednesday and I'm sure as hell not gonna move that.

WRMD: Our laptop died.
I'm going to get my PC out of storage this afternoon. Hopefully it works for me...

WMMD: Warmed up a beef patty and it fits perfectly on one side of the coconut bread, complete with a slightly curving crust on the outer edge to more comfortably cradle the patty.
WMMD2: When you go to take something out of the toaster oven and you arrive just when it goes off, indicating it's done.

^Sounds awesome. :drinking:

WRMD: This got overshadowed by the whole laptop dying thing. But, last night I found a free Funimation App for my PS4 and downloaded it. A ton of available was streamable through my PS4, although I only have a "free preview" version at the moment. So about 2-4 episodes of everything, at best. What sucked about it is that Funimation ranked Ranpo Kitan as 4.5/5 stars. What. The. Shit?

WMMD: My PC is out of storage and works. Woo.

wrmd: Waking up feeling like somebody put me in a wet burlap sack and bludgeoning me with a baseball bat... then getting out of bed to go to work. Feeling like that all day.. making no headway with anything. And getting a work packet the size of a book..

goddamn fuck this monday...

the dentist fixed the wrong tooth...no i have blood oozing out of the bad one and 2 weeks till i can get him to fix it...

wmmd: managed to raise one grade, pass one exam, and one more to go

two days to get ready tho spaghetti on the floor already

life is hard

Got a decent mark on an exam I wasn't even sure about passing.

amen to this

WMMD: Only an hour of class today for tutorial on history readings, which means I get Friday off.

WMMD2: Thursday is only 2 hours instead of 2 hours, 3 hour lunch break, 2 more hours of mindfuckery with econometrics and shit so it's the most lax week I can get aside from reading week.

WMMD3: I can put two previously taken history courses towards a history minor, which means I only need to take 3 more courses to get it and with next year being a chill year for finishing up crap, I can get it with ease. Thank you mandatory Modern International Relations!

Thinking of taking "Europe, 1350-1715" or "Mediaeval Europe, 400-1350" for kicks and just about anything else that's medieval Europe for the ones I do need.

Got a decent mark on an exam I wasn't even sure about passing.

Know those feelings, awesome amirite?

wmmd: managed to raise one grade, pass one exam, and one more to go

two days to get ready tho spaghetti on the floor already

life is hard

Booyah! Except you non-Canadians sure have a wacky school system, having exams in February. And January.

WMMD2: Thursday is only 2 hours instead of 2 hours, 3 hour lunch break, 2 more hours of mindfuckery with econometrics and shit so it's the most lax week I can get aside from reading week.

those days where you have a few hours inbetween classes are the worst.

^Sounds awesome. :drinking:

It was the most perfect combination! No other patty and coconut bread since has matched it.

those days where you have a few hours inbetween classes are the worst.

It's short enough that I can't really go back home and come back and long enough to watch a full movie on the school's dime.

Wednesdays I have a 7.5 hour break but then I can just walk home and come back with more than 6.5 hours to kill.

wmmd: eating cereals and watching the livestream of finebros subscribers count go down, with some chill music

it's the little things

WMMD: My art commission for my next D&D character, Sali, is complete!
Ahhhh, so gorgeous! Dragonborn Paladin here to rid the world of hunger!
Turned out way better-looking than I expected! The artist is awesome!
:love:

WMMD: Went in to pick up some TP and the line to the cashier was at least 10 deep. Decided I should get some munchies for my trouble and spent 4 minutes in the snack isle picking out what I should get. Went to the line, it was 11 deep. 4 people down and a lady from the cosmetics isle was beckoning to me. I didn't know who she was motioning to until she mimicked taking off some earphones and it was then that I realized it was me :laugh: She took me and a few others to the cashier spot in cosmetics and got us checked out post-haste.

She saved me 10 minutes and made my day.

WMMD: My art commission for my next D&D character, Sali, is complete!
Ahhhh, so gorgeous! Dragonborn Paladin here to rid the world of hunger!
Turned out way better-looking than I expected! The artist is awesome!
:love:

That armor, that is just rad. And got a zoomed in shot and the scales are just crazy like, that is some good stuff man.

wrmd: the rain making all my paper wet while trying to do my work outside. Decided to go home for now and wait for the raining to stop

Back