What made or ruined your day?

I dunno, man, less than five months seems like just the right amount of time for me. Anything more and I might start to feel a little sorry about myself.
youre making me feel bad for having over a year
... oh. Almost forgot the context here.

WRMD:
Tragically, it seems that femcore and Franconator have been diagnosed with some kind of incurable, terminal illness, and have been given five months/ in the ballpark of a year to live. So sad. Let us remember them as they were in this trying time.

Oh dear, that sounds like quite the challenge. o.o

Just in case, have you tried this method?

Aww... Mr Pirate is practically a stuffed toy compared to Countess. Thanks for the link, fren, but my girl has practically zero appetite at the moment and the surprising ferocity of several lions when confronted with anything she doesn't want to do when she's not feeling well.

Just gotta keep trying ^_^

Aww... Mr Pirate is practically a stuffed toy compared to Countess. Thanks for the link, fren, but my girl has practically zero appetite at the moment and the surprising ferocity of several lions when confronted with anything she doesn't want to do when she's not feeling well.

Just gotta keep trying ^_^

I thought it was worth a short. ^^ Best of luck!

She walks briskly to him with a pouty face. She entered his large embrace, attempting to hug him back over his suit. She looks up at him with a devilish smile.

Take it off. You know you want to. Come to the dark side, embrace the lovin' Karin has to offer...

She giggled, even at referring to herself in the third person.

If not, I heard your girlfriend is game.... ;)

I'm sorry Karin but the glass inside my suit has kinda fogged up. I can't hear what you're saying...

I dunno, man, less than five months seems like just the right amount of time for me. Anything more and I might start to feel a little sorry about myself.

Hmmm? How dare you judge us old farts who watch a lot of anime.. I have worked years on being this no lifey.

tZNVBJ5.gif

youre making me feel bad for having over a year

I know.. I feel personally attacked right now..

Ar0Lpm0.png

WRMD: Trying to get aforementioned unwell noncompliant feline to take her damned medication.

For a petite as fuck 2.9kg cat, she could tear a fucking grizzly bear a new asshole if she tried.

:l

I hope your feline starts feeling better soon!

Back