6. Alice In Wonderland
  7. Atlantis
  8. The Fox and the Hound
  9. 1977 Winnie the Pooh
  10. Big Hero 6
  11. Moana
  12. Beauty and the Beast
  13. Wreck It Ralph
  14. Aladdin (though it's like, cringy racist)
  15. Sword in the Stone
  16. Frozen
  17. Tarzan
  18. Fantasia
  19. The Jungle Book
  20. Treasure Planet
  21. Peter Pan
  22. Mulan
  23. Sleeping Beauty
  24. Hunchback
  25. The Princess and the Frog
  26. The Rescuers
  27. The Little Mermaid
  28. Tangled
  29. Bambi
  30. Cinderella
  31. Robin Hood
  32. Snow White
  33. The Rescuers Down Under
  34. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
  35. Brother Bear
  36. Lady and the Tramp
  37. The Dalmations movie
  38. Hercules
  39. Pinocchio
  40. The Aristocats
  41. Dumbo
  42. Pocahontas
yeah i missed some crap and i'm not including pixar or live action but there's my list enjoy murdering me

Humm........
Moana; Frozen 1& 2
But the most is big hero 6 (because I love baymax) (✪ω✪)/
Well there are other to like raya and the dragon or many other

Mulan has always been my favorite Disney movie, just like how Mulan herself has always been my favorite Disney Princess.
It encouraged me to just be myself, it showed me that you can do anything with enough determination and hard work, and it assured me that there was nothing wrong with me being a tomboy instead of being a "typical girl". Not to mention that the story is good and the movie has lovable characters.
I definitely recommend this movie, Just ignore the disaster known as the "live-action adaptation".
As for my runner-up, I pick Lilo & Stitch.

Lilo and Stitch hands down. I've come to appreciate it much more as I grew older, as the themes of family bonds and found family are presented in this really sweet way. Then there's Nani's struggles trying to juggle keeping her job and raising her little sister all by herself, with the constant, looming threat of child services breathing over her shoulder. Most of this flew over my head as a kid who mostly just related to Lilo, but as an adult it's honestly quite impactful.

My parents tell me I used to watch 101 Dalmations 3-4 times a day as a kid. My favorite Disney movie now is Frozen. My favorite "classic" Disney movie would probably be Oliver and Company.

Always loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame, one of the best soundtracks in Disney movies and Tony Jay as Judge Claude Frollo is one of the evilest Disney villains of all. Also has one of the best character songs.

But the entire soundtrack is fire. And the final note in The Bells of Notre Dame is perfection.

I never liked Hunchback of Notre Dame as a kid but watching it as an adult gives me chills. It's so good.

Oh man, if you talk the entire Disney library then for me it'd be Bedknobs and Broomsticks, with the premise that you can take correspondence courses to become a witch; The Blackhole, my first foray into sci fi and one of the more dark movies in disney's old line; The Watcher in the Woods, which to this day the ending is one out of left field and wasn't till years later I discovered about missing material that would have made it make more sense.

My absolute favorite is Mulan, but Hercules is definitely a very close second.
Someone talks about Hercules. I immediately start singing:
I would go almost anywhere toooooooo feeeeeeeeeel like i beloooooooooong!!!!!!!!!
I finally found someone who understands me! No one around here ever mentions the Hercules soundtrack when we talk about Disney songs. That should be a crime.

My honorable mentions are The Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch , and Zootopia.

Fantasia, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Robin Hood, Aristocats, Lion King, Tarzan

Forgot about Oliver and Company, would put it in my list instead of Tarzan for example.

1. Lilo and Stitch
  2. The Black Cauldron
  3. A Goofy Movie
  4. The Emperor's New Groove
  5. Lion King
  6. Alice In Wonderland
  7. Atlantis
  8. The Fox and the Hound
  9. 1977 Winnie the Pooh
  10. Big Hero 6
  11. Moana
  12. Beauty and the Beast
  13. Wreck It Ralph
  15. Sword in the Stone
  16. Frozen
  17. Tarzan
  18. Fantasia
  19. The Jungle Book
  20. Treasure Planet
  21. Peter Pan
  22. Mulan
  23. Sleeping Beauty
  24. Hunchback
  26. The Rescuers
  27. The Little Mermaid
  28. Tangled
  29. Bambi
  30. Cinderella
  31. Robin Hood
  32. Snow White
  35. Brother Bear
  36. Lady and the Tramp
  37. The Dalmations movie
  38. Hercules
  39. Pinocchio
  40. The Aristocats
  41. Dumbo
  42. Pocahontas
yeah i missed some crap and i'm not including pixar or live action but there's my list enjoy murdering me

In general, the entertainment industry is what Disney understands like no other and creates movies and cartoons that are incredibly distracting from external problems. I read at a reliable source some articles about entertainment, entertainment and the role of the film industry in this regard. Without exaggeration, Disney is a leader in this industry.
I would put Lilo and Stitch in the first place too. Favorite cartoon from childhood.

1. Lilo and Stitch
  2. The Black Cauldron
  3. A Goofy Movie
  4. The Emperor's New Groove
  5. Lion King
  6. Alice In Wonderland
  7. Atlantis
  8. The Fox and the Hound
  9. 1977 Winnie the Pooh
  10. Big Hero 6
  11. Moana
  12. Beauty and the Beast
  13. Wreck It Ralph
  15. Sword in the Stone
  16. Frozen
  17. Tarzan
  18. Fantasia
  19. The Jungle Book
  20. Treasure Planet
  21. Peter Pan
  22. Mulan
  23. Sleeping Beauty
  24. Hunchback
  26. The Rescuers
  27. The Little Mermaid
  28. Tangled
  29. Bambi
  30. Cinderella
  31. Robin Hood
  32. Snow White
  35. Brother Bear
  36. Lady and the Tramp
  37. The Dalmations movie
  38. Hercules
  39. Pinocchio
  40. The Aristocats
  41. Dumbo
  42. Pocahontas

I was going to say Hercules but Treasure Planet is a Disney movie? Definitely Treasure Planet.

My absolute favorite is Mulan, but Hercules is definitely a very close second.

My honorable mentions are The Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch , and Zootopia.

One more I forgot to mention! It definitely has its flaws with certain things, but I fucking love Aladdin.

It’s definitely not very accurate with certain themes, and has some … questionable things that have not aged well.

I have never mentioned this on the form before, but am part Arabic. So this was a major comfort movie for me when I was younger (still is to be honest).

I also can’t forget about Robin Williams. That man was an absolute legend, and this movie has one of his best performances IMO.

(Also the soundtrack fuckin slaps).

Last edited:
Back