What Are Some Things To Keep In Mind While I Am On This Forum?

I still kind of feel new to all of it. So I wanted to know if there are any tips to keep in mind while I'm on here aside from the basics already laid out in the rules of not being a prick essentially.
Is this a more causal forum where people prefer to keep everything light? Do you have any forum pet peeves? Depending on what the pet peeve is, I may not change my behavior, however, if it's fair I'll keep it in mind and try to avoid doing it.

I still kind of feel new to all of it. So I wanted to know if there are any tips to keep in mind while I'm on here aside from the basics already laid out in the rules of not being a prick essentially.
Is this a more causal forum where people prefer to keep everything light? Do you have any forum pet peeves? Depending on what the pet peeve is, I may not change my behavior, however, if it's fair I'll keep it in mind and try to avoid doing it.
Don't spam memes and GIFs and you'll be fine

Yes I think is a very friendly-casual forum.

1) I think is important to be on topic. as example when writting in a specific anime, is normal to compare to others animes, but is not ideal to get carried away and end talking more of others animes.
2) dont double post, use the edit botton instead.
3) dont spoiler important stuff of anime, like the ending or character deaths, or put spoiler alerts.
4) if the topic requires to put a lot of youtube videos, the insert link tool is better than paste the raw link. it reduce space.
5) when I am going to write I read the first post topic and rules, and then I read how other users write about that topic to more or less follow the pattern.
6) when linking something, for example Lillum Opening of Elfen Lied , a content warning is a good idea.
7) Dont create specific anime discuss on the general anime forum, thats a mistake I saw a couple of times.
8) Dont create a specific anime discuss if that already exist use, the search tool.

well so, far I didnt get any warnings. I hope this may help you
Thanks for all those tips. That was very helpful.

I think as long as you are considerate and friendly you'll be okay. It's good to be nice, but don't let anyone bully you either lol. If someone is being a jerk you should tell them they're being a jerk.

But mostly, I think the forum is pretty friendly.

I'll say though I mostly agree with RvLohengram, I think double posting here is okay if you have something brand new to say. There's difference between double posting and spamming. These threads don't move the quickest, so if you come back and yours is still the last post it's okay.

I find double posting is more of an issue on high traffic forums with a lot of clutter

I think as long as you are considerate and friendly you'll be okay. It's good to be nice, but don't let anyone bully you either lol. If someone is being a jerk you should tell them they're being a jerk.

But mostly, I think the forum is pretty friendly.

I'll say though I mostly agree with RvLohengram, I think double posting here is okay if you have something brand new to say. There's difference between double posting and spamming. These threads don't move the quickest, so if you come back and yours is still the last post it's okay.

I find double posting is more of an issue on high traffic forums with a lot of clutter
Oh, okay. I'll keep that in mind, ty.

Back