What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps little @MonsterDream elephants???:laugh:
giphy.gif

Hell no. Those kids would be total bastards.

WAM: Grabbed some Free! downloads from a co-worker, only to find out the entire first season of it's in 480p resolution. I want to see these guys' abs in their full glory, so 480p resolution isn't going to fucking cut it for me, nossir.

480p's shit, it's gotta be at least 720p or no dice for me.

Also, on that note you should probably just watch up to season 2 and forget the terrible third season exists. The 2nd season is really the best season out of all three seasons.

Back in my day, we had to watch shit in 244p, 480p if we wanted to be fancy, in Czech, Russian, Soviet, Croatian, Thai, Tawainese, no subs, Spanish, English, Japanese or Korean, instead of being picky ricardo picks a lot and being picky choosy about out ps not being big ps but we were content with our small ps because we didn't have to wait for a big p to satisfy us as we knew how to be satisfied with the p we had.

She wants me to make little elephants? o:

Yup, now hop to it stampy. I saw The Grimsby Brothers so I know elephants be packing.

I got curious so I looked up the world's most profitable companies and Disney doesn't even make the Top 50. They're just swimming in parking lots of $100 bills and they're not even a silver-tier player wtf.

Walmart was apparently at the top when I checked.

Disgusting really. Fuck Walmart.

If adjusted for inflation in 2018 and including companies that have dissolved, all those companies are peanuts to the blue elephant that is the VOC, aka Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie, or in English: Dutch East India Company. It's fascinating stuff and they were seriously massive, more so than the British East India Company. At it's height, it's worth was staggering. But that's just worth, and probably not entirely relevant.

I'm sure there's a fanart gif somewhere out there of the Hulk just shitting constantly for 19 hours.
Just like the gif with Black Widow and The Hulk, you know the one :lenny::megusta:

I shan't sthap muahahaha
giphy.gif

You mean they don't have the funds to continue galactic domination??! :@_@:
%3E2009-disney-buys-marvel-%3E2012-disney-buys-lucasfilms-%3E2017-disney-29973005.png

:crying::crying:
You wouldn't do that to this cute owl??
giphy.gif
That kind of corporate regime gives me the tingles.

Kids talk back? That's the strap.

WAM

When fans get all high and mighty and start pretending they own the thing what they're a fan of, as if by being a fan they have some claim to it.

Criticism is fine, headcanons as long as you don't take them too seriously is fine, and respectfully debating intent of creators is fine. But doing things like policing fanart, getting butthurt and whining when a decision is made you don't think should be done, ect. Get off your high horse, man.

WAM

When fans get all high and mighty and start pretending they own the thing what they're a fan of, as if by being a fan they have some claim to it.

Criticism is fine, headcanons as long as you don't take them too seriously is fine, and respectfully debating intent of creators is fine. But doing things like policing fanart, getting butthurt and whining when a decision is made you don't think should be done, ect. Get off your high horse, man.

Agreed, except when it comes to whining about decisions. Some of those are just incredibly stupid and not whining about them just seems wrong. Take Diablo making the next game mobile only for instance. I'm not part of that fandom, but I can understand people who are complaining about that one.

D7ahedOlctZp9mcCPCIwK_Ecb3sRiVT2GZ6rB8qrAL2H9kz3NMiG-5CX0ux4u6PFlDqzPKVGYHw6a2vUNPI_-3gGZ9U2DV5Jd6Qt7sSbOvCuoal_pMjk2iOldjtHKXPR

I don't know . I am a monster after all ... this cuteness might not work on me ...
Hmm...this looks awfully familiar, as if I've seen very recently...
Oh, and you're not a monster...

...are you!?

rWbUKju.gif

WAM

Yes, agreed, especially the "policing" and "whining" aspects of it. However, on rare occasion the complaining (not whining) is for a worth while reason (i.e. @FunkyTime 's Diablo mobile comment)

D7ahedOlctZp9mcCPCIwK_Ecb3sRiVT2GZ6rB8qrAL2H9kz3NMiG-5CX0ux4u6PFlDqzPKVGYHw6a2vUNPI_-3gGZ9U2DV5Jd6Qt7sSbOvCuoal_pMjk2iOldjtHKXPR

I don't know . I am a monster after all ... this cuteness might not work on me ...
This cuteness 100% works on monsters :smile:

Tried and tested on @Tabbes so it's fool proof! XD
But they would be really cute bastards. I want to see mini FunkyMonsterDreamTimes running around..... :laugh:

Hmm...this looks awfully familiar, as if I've seen very recently...
Oh, and you're not a monster...

...are you!?

rWbUKju.gif

See ... that's the problem with gifs and pictures available in the internet for free ... you can never be sure who steals them before you do ...

And ... well ... I sometimes sure do feel like a monster so ... maybe I am?

This cuteness 100% works on monsters :smile:

Tried and tested on @Tabbes so it's fool proof! XD

@Tabbes is a softie, not a monster.

And I dunno ... let's wait another 24 hours to find out if your statement is true, alright? :3 Anything can happen during that time ...

But they would be really cute bastards. I want to see mini FunkyMonsterDreamTimes running around..... :laugh:

They would most likely turn out to be like this:

2307921-chowder_cinnamini.jpg

See ... that's the problem with gifs and pictures available in the internet for free ... you can never be sure who steals them before you do ...
Nah, it just means you have good taste. I call it a gif with moving images. ;)
And ... well ... I sometimes sure do feel like a monster so ... maybe I am?
Hmm...if so, what kind of monster are you? Or what kind would you choose to be if you had a choice? I know I can be a monster myself, which I know can do much worse then just annoy certain people.

Pigeon ranting #2: Today I scared off a pigeon in the middle of laying an egg. Result: She laid the egg mid air, leading to it fall and - obviously - break. And what does that brainless piece of garbage do the moment I turn around to get a paper towl to cleanse the mess? Place herself on the broken egg.

Just how did those fuckers become a plague, really? Evolution should have eradicted them ages ago. #Evolutionisalie

Nah, it just means you have good taste. I call it a gif with moving images. ;)

Heh. Thanks. :3
I could say the same to you.

Hmm...if so, what kind of monster are you? Or what kind would you choose to be if you had a choice? I know I can be a monster myself, which I know can do much worse then just annoy certain people.

The monster I am right now.

banner-right-monster@1x.png

The monster I might grow up to be:

cd0397d5d9a8d47b2a3b0d38d225d3db.jpg

At least I hope I will ... then I can at least catch that pesky owl ... maybe ...

@Tabbes is a softie, not a monster.

And I dunno ... let's wait another 24 hours to find out if your statement is true, alright? :3 Anything can happen during that time ...

They would most likely turn out to be like this:

2307921-chowder_cinnamini.jpg
Haha, that's what you think..... Don't be fooled by his tricksiness XD

It is very true, scouts honour
giphy.gif

Aww, he's cute and fluffy! :love:
Where's the rest??? XD
Heh. Thanks. :3
I could say the same to you.

The monster I am right now.

banner-right-monster@1x.png

The monster I might grow up to be:

cd0397d5d9a8d47b2a3b0d38d225d3db.jpg

At least I hope I will ... then I can at least catch that pesky owl ... maybe ...
Pfffft, suuuuuure. That's what you think! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back