What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAM:

Heat kicking my ass today. IT IS SO FUCKING HOT AND IT'S NOT EVEN SUMMER.
It's the opposite here, it suddenly got cold again after it was starting to warm up last week. FFS weather make up your mind.

WAM: They idea of how the college courses that I have to pay a ton of cash for every semester and be forced to attend them for 3-4 months, I can simply get them for free on youtube tutorials. If this doesn't justify a nuclear winter, I don't know what would.

Mississippi is the worst. I spent two weeks there as a kid, and the air felt like you could swim through it.
Was worse there than in Taiwan, surprisingly. Don't want to have any kind of swamp air like that again
------
WAM: When yer driving away from a tornado on a delivery and the driver in front of you is in front of you completely oblivious to all attempts to get 'em to speed up

WAM: @Gozza turning a beloved German educational TV program mascot into a twisted corporate America version of itself while also confusing the heck out of other forum users by making them believe that @FunkyTim became a jingoistic Jesus-loving gun fanatic overnight.

Just kidding. Carry on Gozza, may you taint all our TV mascots before long :D

WAM: @Gozza turning a beloved German educational TV program mascot into a twisted corporate America version of itself while also confusing the heck out of other forum users by making them believe that @FunkyTim became a jingoistic Jesus-loving gun fanatic overnight.

I've always hated that weird fucking mole looking thing! Back in the 80's we only had 3 dutch channels and 4 german channels... that little shit was always on TV! Same goes for that little fire dude that was always used in manuals.

I've always hated that weird fucking mole looking thing! Back in the 80's we only had 3 dutch channels and 4 german channels... that little shit was always on TV! Same goes for that little fire dude that was always used in manuals.

You mean this guy?

34050aaf32cd7fbe2e7eb6694cae1e8b.jpg

That's Krtek and he's actually from an old Czech cartoon. You're right though, saw those cartoons on TV at random all the time as a kid.

Nah, but that one has been on my radar as well! No, no, no, this little shit!

41441321fbdc534a4d661a7ad0f446b4.png

That's a mouse, you blind fool! Him and that elephant taught me everything I needed to know about life and how household appliances are made so don't you be dissin' ma childhood TV homies.
I already feel like punching it's face in.

You have never sucked before until this very moment.

WDoesn'tAM

Post of the night right here.

WAM:

Heat kicking my ass today. IT IS SO FUCKING HOT AND IT'S NOT EVEN SUMMER.

I already gave in to the coming of my sun overlord. Now I just let the heat kick my ass whenever it wants to, who gives a fuck. Certainly not me. I start sweating even when I'm lying down and doing my best not to move. Who's gonna want to fight in that kind of weather? Maybe I'll do a George Carlin and start worshiping the sun instead.

So basically @Gozza has taken @FunkyTim and crossed him with @TurkeyGami?

For me it's actually strike two, after not liking Osomatsu-San. Oh yes, @Gens, I know. I'm watching. :cereal:
Eh. I don't really feel like I'd like that show either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back