What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
wam: my town got new police cars. interceptors if you will. I am #afraid my habit of going 50 in a 35 should cease immediately because one just passed me on the road five minutes ago and I’m still pissing myself
They made a whole series called “police interceptors” in my area.
When I first passed my driving test I was driving my brothers car, as he had been disqualified for drink driving. So if ever a police car passed me you could tell they were checking it out to make sure my brother wasn’t driving it. Made me a bit paranoid for a while. Got my own car now and often find myself doing 110 when on my way to Taeks without realising I’m going that fast.

And that's only in the 30mph zones...

Talking of which:

WAM: Local Police: No, we're too overstretched to do anything about burglary and violent crime here.
Also Local Police: *Speed camera van* *Speed camera van* *Speed camera van*

In honesty though, people who break driving laws tend to be the same people who do the aforementioned violent crime and burglary.

And hey I have some standards. 30 in a 30. 45 in a 40. 65 in a 50, 90+ in a 70 :laugh:

WAM:

When the fabrics gets stuck inside a zipper and refuses to pull up properly, pure rage.

Also this:
5b3ccf833a018_zyneej1i2vw01__605.jpg

I still have like tons of old VCR tapes at my place haha.

I will never get rid of my shelves of Disney, 2-3 copies of The Phantom Menace, Christian movies including Medido: Omega Code 2 which is mads cheese and homemade bootleg copies of various ReBoot episodes.

So do I come to think of it, and a working player......
Time for a rewatching of N.I.M.H. :laugh:

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiit that movie is so money! I saw it for my Secret Santa and it was some killer dope shiznit. Kicks the crap out of the second, which my childhood self loved. But that one had a great musical montage with "Just Say Yes".

WAM: When you ask someone a simple enough question whos answer is two words, and they proceed to explain the content of question without answering original question!
Give me strength to not kill this gombeen shite for brains :(

The classic way to answer questions on a test.

I will never get rid of my shelves of Disney, 2-3 copies of The Phantom Menace, Christian movies including Medido: Omega Code 2 which is mads cheese and homemade bootleg copies of various ReBoot episodes.

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiit that movie is so money! I saw it for my Secret Santa and it was some killer dope shiznit. Kicks the crap out of the second, which my childhood self loved. But that one had a great musical montage with "Just Say Yes".

The classic way to answer questions on a test.
*Checks VCRs*
Disney ✓
Starwars✓
N.I.M.H. 1✓
N.I.M.H. 2✓
giphy.gif

Movie time!!

Indeed. Except this was not a test. This was important vital information gathering which was like getting blood from a stone!! -_-

In honesty though, people who break driving laws tend to be the same people who do the aforementioned violent crime and burglary.

And hey I have some standards. 30 in a 30. 45 in a 40. 65 in a 50, 90+ in a 70 :laugh:

Is there something you want to confess? ^^

WAM:

When the fabrics gets stuck inside a zipper and refuses to pull up properly, pure rage.

Also this:
5b3ccf833a018_zyneej1i2vw01__605.jpg

I hate this. It always happens on whatever coat I'm wearing when I get caught in a rainstorm. Like, screw you buddy, you're getting wet.

Heh - in my old town I remember every last available officer coming to deal with five kids making too much noise in my neighborhood. Guessing it was a slow day or somethin'

Who were the other four kids? :)

WAM: When you ask someone a simple enough question whos answer is two words, and they proceed to explain the content of question without answering original question!
Give me strength to not kill this gombeen shite for brains :(
Pretty sure they're playing you. They know they're doing it, they don't know the answer or don't want to give it to you. Wonder Tip #046: Respond for them, and then ask them if that's right. You can actually say anything and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back