What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta look slick, sharp, and suited up to the nines when presenting the boss with the pinkies of your slain enemies.
tenor.gif

#TeamAvatar

You somehow manage to get really high quality ones to work here and this confirms you're a wizard..

She's basically become the 2nd rudeboy now, CHANGING GIF AVATARS EVERY FUCKING DAY MAAAAAAAN. HELLY YEAH.

I've had this issue for years sadly ._. these are all avi's I used on CR back when it was a happenin' spot. I always made a theme for my page like every other day and it got to a point where my (now vanished) friends would make jokes how I couldn't stick to a theme v.v

You somehow manage to get really high quality ones to work here and this confirms you're a wizard..

Not just a wizard... A space wizard! That buys cookies everyday! God I'm so lucky...

She's basically become the 2nd rudeboy now, CHANGING GIF AVATARS EVERY FUCKING DAY MAAAAAAAN. HELLY YEAH.

You've had Spider Gwen for a quite a while m'dear, don't you think it's time to change to something new? Hmm...? <333333

I've had this issue for years sadly ._. these are all avi's I used on CR back when it was a happenin' spot. I always made a theme for my page like every other day and it got to a point where my (now vanished) friends would make jokes how I couldn't stick to a theme v.v

Also, I just wanted to say, it's okay honey.

I for one love it:

GrandScratchyCicada-size_restricted.gif

You're just a mythical beast that's always morphing and changing forms, and that is cool in it's own way.

Also, I just wanted to say, it's okay honey.

I for one love it:

GrandScratchyCicada-size_restricted.gif

You're just a mythical beast that's always morphing and changing forms, and that is cool in it's own way.

You're the bestest in town and I appreciate you

cNCeGh5.gif

One of us, one of us, one of us...

If you change your avatar then you won't have to do my dishes... AND we'll still get pizza with pineapple and watch stuff.

..Have you STILL not done those dishes? Just looking at that picture gave me anxiety fuck it i'm flying there to do your dishes now, brb

You're the bestest in town and I appreciate you

cNCeGh5.gif

..Have you STILL not done those dishes? Just looking at that picture gave me anxiety fuck it i'm flying there to do your dishes now, brb

Well... There was a body corporate meeting we had to attend and they thought it was a good idea to tell us that they wanted to paint the neighbourhood. So we asked when the painting was planned for and they said April, so we then asked them when they wanted us to pay and how much money...

They wanted us to pay $7000 Dollars before March 31st!
No, I didn't do the dishes yet... plz don't be mad :(
So that was a bit of a surprise!

Well... There was a body corporate meeting we had to attend and they thought it was a good idea to tell us that they wanted to paint the neighbourhood. So we asked when the painting was planned for and they said April, so we then asked them when they wanted us to pay and how much money...

They wanted us to pay $7000 Dollars before March 31st!
No, I didn't do the dishes yet... plz don't be mad :(
So that was a bit of a surprise!

Yeesh I'm sorry to hear that frendo. Though I feel extremely lost now, I'm still sorry that ended up happening on top of your dishwasher breaking :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back