What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in florida:

giphy.gif
No no, we don't get those until summer.

Mondays man. Fuck 'em. Did battle with this loathsome foe and feel ten years older. Now I have to prepare for the next nemesis right after. Oh, Tuesday, you'll get yours.

I honestly feel like I hate tuesday more than monday. Sure monday's the beginning of the week, but at least you kind of feel a little fresh off the curb, but then tuesday rolls around and you feel like dying even more, when you get to tuesday it's like oh, this isn't the middle of the week yet, fuck.

I honestly feel like I hate tuesday more than monday. Sure monday's the beginning of the week, but at least you kind of feel a little fresh off the curb, but then tuesday rolls around and you feel like dying even more, when you get to tuesday it's like oh, this isn't the middle of the week yet, fuck.
Y'all don't even know bout Wednesdays. Not only is the week only halfway over but you're twice halfway spent after tuesday and monday have sucked it all out of you, and then wednesday is the one that just keeps sucking.

Thursdays on the other hand aren't appreciated enough, it's that super honest day of the week that isn't completely hopeless- you're burnt out but you know friday's right on the horizon.

But... sunday. Sunday is the worst day of the week of all, in my opinion. Hear me out, saturdays and fridays are great because on friday the next day is saturday and friday night is when the good relaxing times go down for those with an aligning work schedule or whatever, but sunday, you're always anxious about monday. when monday itself comes it sucks, sure, but sunday is the terrifying calm before the storm. Add that to the fact that the better half of the day is taken up by church for us unfortunate devout christian family dwellers.

Fuck sunday.

As a Britishian, I cannot relate either.

Spring: Lukewarm rain
Summer: Fairly warm rain
Autumn: Chilly rain
Winter: Cold rain
As a Czech we have different weather every single day. Which sounds nice in theory, but it's actually awful.
Irish weather is a fucked up mix of both every single day. You prepare for all seasons in one day. Like today, started with ice and frost, warmed up to tropic conditions, chilled down, now biting wind and cutting rain that will lash the arse off ye......

WAM:
People who make you do the most simplest tasks in the world just because they are too lazy or disinterested doing it themselves.

Today at work there was one woman who got her key stuck in the car heater pole (or something like that) and didn't find the heater cable to our work-car (is this even the right term?) even though she said that she couldn't find it ANYWHERE even though she looked through the whole car and she couldn't get the key out NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIED. Well I said that I could go and take a look at them. I literally got the key out almost immediately and found the cable in the place where it should be. I really don't know other explanation to this other than that she just didn't want to bother with this and just wanted someone else to do it. It wasn't much of a hassle, but still annoying as hell.

WAM:
People who make you do the most simplest tasks in the world just because they are too lazy or disinterested doing it themselves.

Today at work there was one woman who got her key stuck in the car heater pole (or something like that) and didn't find the heater cable to our work-car (is this even the right term?) even though she said that she couldn't find it ANYWHERE even though she looked through the whole car and she couldn't get the key out NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIED. Well I said that I could go and take a look at them. I literally got the key out almost immediately and found the cable in the place where it should be. I really don't know other explanation to this other than that she just didn't want to bother with this and just wanted someone else to do it. It wasn't much of a hassle, but still annoying as hell.

I feel ya, but look at the bright side: you get to be super smug about it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back