What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, because I'm just gonna try and marry @Tents' mom as part of a very roundabout scheme to get @ZetsubouKaiji to call me "daddy".
EM8FqVW.gif

Can't wait to finally have a proper father figure in my life.

WAM: Christmas shopping... especially for teenage brothers who basically just want to spend their time on the computer or the Switch.

This is why I'm a humbug...

WAM: My pajama pants have elastic at the ankles, I suppose to make it harder for them to ride up my legs while I move in my sleep. I dunno if it's because my legs are too thin, or what, but the elastic doesn't work, at all. It only makes it harder to push the pants back down when they do ride up. I wish I could just wear shorts and be done with it...but then I'll be cold.

WAM: My pajama pants have elastic at the ankles, I suppose to make it harder for them to ride up my legs while I move in my sleep. I dunno if it's because my legs are too thin, or what, but the elastic doesn't work, at all. It only makes it harder to push the pants back down when they do ride up. I wish I could just wear shorts and be done with it...but then I'll be cold.
Sounds like you need more blankets with them shorts. Or long socks.

Pajama, shmajama. Why wear pants to bed when you can just go commando instead. Not that I do that all the time, I'm just saying it's a very liberating thing to do. Especially in the cold. Fuck the cold. I slept with the cold's mama, that little bitch has got nothing on me anymore.

I always find it annoying, when I order a package, instead of parking it on my porch they figure they'd do the ultimate let's stuff it into the mailbox and let them (me) try to figure out how to get it out. goodness, thank you packing people for putting boxes within boxes or I'd be spending even more frustrating time returning the broken things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back