Welcome to Anime-Planet V4

Hi

I love the new design and all , but there is just one problem : i can't login at the normal site, I want to edit my animelist, seeing that I cant login anymore, and I am dreading the idea that I will have to make a brand new account..

SO please more info on this matter!!!

Is there a way to access old design, please? Some sites continue to operate something like old.anime-planet.com but this link doesn't work.

Seriously. This one is very uncomfortable for me if not to say awful. Instead of table-based structure I see a clutter of elements and can't easily find where one ends and other starts. No tables, luck of lines, too low contrast. And sometimes unexpected and hiding links and other contents pop-ups...

If you'd like to first-impress user by flash of content it's OK but the site it a extremely good collection of information, the best one of its kind. And the information became harder to find for me. Sorry.

idk if it is just me ....but the a-p header seems to have gotten really big ...it takes up like 1/4 to 1/5 of the screen....admittedly i zoom up to 150% do to being older than dirt....

EDIT: i just noticed that the page header is also b;locking the top of the page...?? is this normal??

EDIT...AGAIN... it was opera...the browser seems to want to make the header 3/4 of the screen making the site useless...

Last edited:
I really am not a fan of the new layout. It feels like it was designed for tablet users. This bar at the top is driving me insane. Please add some customization features (like hiding the top bar)

There may be more customization features in the future. I will say that this design works quite well when reducing it to smartphone and tablet resolutions. As mobile computing has become more relevant, the site needed to become flexible enough to support those devices as well (which generally means you have to sacrifice a boxed in layout for something more fluid). It was a wise decision to go this route in my opinion, please try to keep that in mind when getting accustomed to the new design. Major design changes aren't always taken well, but there is very good reason for it.

That's weird, I don't have any problem with my lists. Try doing a hard refresh in case there's a corrupt file cached or have your plugins updated

Why still no customizable background color? I think it has been said somewhere that this option will be implemented... yet it wasn't

Back