Wasteful Days of High School Girls

The story centers on three girls: Tanaka, nicknamed "Idiot" for her low test scores; Kikuchi, nicknamed "Ota" for her obsession with boys-lovestories; and Saginomiya, nicknamed "Robot" for being a genius but emotionless. Together with a colorful cast of characters, the hopeless girls live wasteful days of youth.​

Nothing like a never-before-seen premise to get me hooked.

Or, I don't know. Maybe it's actually nice and heartwarming and fluffy and all that cute stuff.

Ah--a less frenetic(ally-drawn) Asobi Asobase. Whether its more straightforward presentation will serve its comedy well (or, heck, if it will stay straightforward), I suppose we will see. But, for a first episode, this was a great way to intro the cast and establish the tone (I hope) of the series.

Also: I liked the OP. The song's not great, but it grew on me, at least in terms of how it worked with the visuals. (And how the visuals imply maybe some yuri maybe!)

I'm not predicting an absolute classic, but it's a damn good step towards a solid ride.

And I bet we can trust the people who brought us...

[checks series details]

...the rape-priest show.

giphy.gif

Episode 1:

The first episode is ok.... the teacher's introductory speech was a little funny, but all the others parts weren't funny at all to me. This episode has a lot of talking, and very little action... I really hope that next episode would be better.

OP of the season.

Family are nudists
^ ROFLS

Interesting woman
^ ROFLS

It's no Asobi Asobase, but it's at least an above average comedy. (this coming from someone that drops most of them)

Edit: I took a screenshot but forgot to post it.
IGk0L0T.jpg

/shock

Last edited:
Episode 2:

It's so hard to find the episodes of this anime... it's not available in any of the popular websites.
All of the characters are too weird... it makes it more difficult to get into this anime. This anime is trying really hard to be funny, and it's not working... the characters are over-dramatic & silly. So far, I'm not impressed.

Episode 1:
This was so funny! The sensei was amazing, and the comedic timing was good. It's no Asobi Asobase, but it isn't too shabby :).
Btw, I see nothing wrong with the OP. It is kind of " unique ", but I think the creators are just trying to highlight the craziness of the anime.

I will edit this later when I watch the second episode~

Episode 3:

This episode was interesting... it was all about Loki's background. It was funny too. Loli is my fave character in the show... I still can't stand Tanaka.

My attempt to game all night ended in failure and so I'm going to watch the first episode of this and potentially catch up.

Overall pretty amusing. I don't feel like anything particularly stood out; the OP was dope.

Suddenly people whose knees can't bend began to appear around society. Amazing. That dream sequence was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

This was a much more hilarious episode, and all-in-all it made me decide that I like Akane most. I also like how she changes her appearance depending on where she is going or what she is doing. It's a nice little character trait.

The segment with Yamamoto at the end was fairly amusing too though. But, mostly because the teacher was humoring her.

Segments with Loli were pretty eh, but the part in the beginning where Baka tricks her was legitimately funny.

Tanaka does funny things, but I can't say she is funny. Her circumstances and situations are what are more funny than her reactions. She has some pretty good one-liners though.
ixNAoAZ.png

The ending in the toilet was a lot funnier than I was expecting. I think there were just a lot of subversion going on though. Since it was Yamamoto in the toilet, I expected something isekai/chunnibyou to happen, and then because it was Robo we heard robotic noises, and then we end with her saying "A lot came out." It was way more layered than I was expecting. I chuckled at "A lot came out." There's something to be said about that juxtaposed with Tanaka mentioning being constipated in the beginning of the episode too.

Back