Vent thread? Vent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeg

Bad day? Life bringing you down? Feeling hopeless and alone? Stuck in a cycle of misery and guilt?

Think it might be a good idea to have a place to excise as much negative bullshit as possible, whether they be new developments or old wounds.

Didn't see any threads with a similar idea so I figured I might as well bite the bullet and get the ball rolling.

Cheers

b-but what if you want to whine about chronic suffering? that would uh
actually nvm sorry too much glenmoray

i swear, when peopel make new threads without checking for existing ones.

am
i
rite
smeg ?
:dankface:

would have appreciated a content warning, a lesser man than myself might have died on the spot from sheer concentrated guilt

anyway yeah i get the point and might be better to just remove this, but my main issue with the "what made or ruined your day" thread is that if i start waxing lyrical about how fucking dumb i am i inevitably feel like i'm willfully pissing on someone else's parade. the sui thread is locked and i don't really see many other avenues here for getting that kind of shit off your chest/discussing tose kinds of topics.

whether that's necessary is up for debate though

tl;dr: "what made or ruined your day" threads allow positivity and that is an abomination unto me

(i appreciate using hyperlinks in a talented way, we could be friends if we meet in a future incarnation)

my previous comment is meant as a joke, so dont think too seriously about it :)

i think a thread solely dedicated to vent out negatively can turn quite bad or hard to read through. think about it, with mostly negative comments, who knows where it will go. with the what made or ruined your day thread you have the positive stuff too, which balances the thread out (as all things should be (-Thanos)).

In these winter day, I sometimes like to warm my feet over this floor vent. Well, not this vent, but one that looks something like it.

5ku7N9m.jpg

my previous comment is meant as a joke, so dont think too seriously about it :)

i think a thread solely dedicated to vent out negatively can turn quite bad or hard to read through. think about it, with mostly negative comments, who knows where it will go. with the what made or ruined your day thread you have the positive stuff too, which balances the thread out (as all things should be (-Thanos)).

yeah i definitely get where you're coming from and i'd be lying if i said i didn't agree with it (the balance between negativity and positivity). was in kind of a bad place when i made this so sorry about that lol.

a-also i g-got the j-joke h-haha

In these winter day, I sometimes like to warm my feet over this floor vent. Well, not this vent, but one that looks something like it.

5ku7N9m.jpg

an exceedingly stylish vent with a sleek minimalist aesthetic. would warm my feet over this for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back