Utawarerumono

Utawarerumono

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I've seen two episodes of this show and it is pretty good. The animation is good and the characters are interesting. The only thing it seems to lack as of yet is an original plot, but we'll see. Anyone else have an opinion or two or three??
no this is the best anime because you have never seen it have you so you should watchit the hole way through

I was wondering If anyone knows of a plan for or a release date for a Utawarerumono complete collection box set.

I have seen the first 2 Dvd's and love it, but would not want to buy the 6 dvds separate at $25. each, especially since I would need at least the first 3 to have some I have not yet seen...
and I would cry if I buy it all and they turn around and have a box set w killer price soon after. ADV has a sale atm, but still $18. each w the 6th one $25. packs a wallop.

I really really want it, but can not justify such a chunk of money..
I am also old-fashioned I guess.. since I remember not long ago anime dvds were basically $20 or under, and only ones with like 6 episodes on em went up to $25.
Because of this, I have a hard time dishing out $25. for 4 - 5 episodes. >_<
$25 is not that much money i have 600,000 in my bank acount

EP 11

Aw yeh, things are getting juicy. Glad to see we're finally delving into Hakuoro's mysteries. One thing that is strange is the comments on how he's changed lately. He doesn't have much personality so it's a bit hard to say what's changed. He's taking more action, but that's what someone in his position does. I can understand Eruruu being worried because he's more distant now and not always by her side like he used to be, but Aruruu's comment made little sense. It's not as though he's suddenly become a savage, I can't see how he's being "scary".

On the bright side, I'm greatly enjoying Karura. She's a lovely addition to the cast, despite her outfit being a bit ridiculous.

EP 14

Shit be going down, son. But we're getting more and more questions, with little to no answers.
Touka suddenly changing sides was expected, but kind of sudden. Threw me for a loop for a few minutes, thinking I had missed something.The winged people aren't supposed to get involved, but here we go, white-haired boi is being sneaky. Are we getting into human experimentation here? I love that stuff, but wow, did it come out of nowhere. Is Hakuoro an experiment? Still no clue what Rakshain is.

I know war is basically all we've got going on now, but it's getting a little tiresome. Hope we get something refreshing soon. Overall, I'm really enjoying it. Things can be a little cheesy and awkward, but it's charming in a way and there seems to be no limit to surprises.

Back