Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Albernand, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Albernand

Albernand New Member

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

8 episodes and still no thread? Am I the only one watching this?

After the opening of the first episode I was ready to drop it. There are few things I hate more than flashy boy bands. Fortunately that's not what this series is about. I'll admit it's not the best music or reverse harem anime I've seen but I'm really enjoying it. It has some good humor and interesting characters who aren't just a bunch of pretty boys. The MC is your classic shy, clueless girl. Her bright yellow eyes are a little creepy. The Idol School premise is unrealistic but I don't watch anime for its realism.

Episode 8

I find it frustrating when the guy the girl likes the most is the one who treats her the worst. I see this everywhere, not just in fiction but in real life. Do women want to be treated like shit? At least in this episode Ichinose realizes how much of an ass he's been and apologizes to Haruka.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Tyranid5

Tyranid5 Member

lol, I am. It's a confusing series. I hopefully am going to get the characters up to date up to episode 8 tonight.... I hope at least.

adventuretime23 likes this.
  3. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Aug 27, 2011
    THANK YOU tyranid!!! i thought i was going to hav eto do this series, now i can focus on yet another obscure one :)

4. adventuretime23

adventuretime23 New Member

MMMM... I dont really like this anime there is SOO many seasons yet no consept not to proud of it. BUT its ok.:cereal::sweat::pokerface:

5. Katris

Katris New Member

Posted by Katris on Aug 21, 2018
    Jsem zde nový. Řekne mi někdo, kde začít anime? Nebo není na této stránce? Děkuji ti za tvou radu.

6. xyuki666

xyuki666 New Member

Does anyone know where to watch season one from this series?