US Politics:The Rule of Lord Dampnut's Tiny Iron Fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to be willfully blind to hillery Clinton negatives that's ok
if hillery takes you into lots of wars and does f all to help the working and middle class and favors the rich then i will be proved right if she dont il be proved wrong but happy to be wrong

you say i use right wing talking points , yes because my own left wing media isnt doing its due diligence
btw are you not using pro hillery talking points and rebuttal's and completely ignoring certain facts !
ie she has been backing al Qaeda in Syria , al Qaeda for fucks sake
hillery should have nvr won the primary and if it wasnt for super delegate's wouldn't have
had sander's won the primary i would be backing him , i guess you might say i am or was a "bernie or bust" supporter ! but since bernie bowed out iv switched to advocating 3rd party or trump as the lesser evil for reasons i have explained
and as i said b4 hillery has done bad shit trump says he will , and lets face if trump did win the democrats in the house and congress can knee cap him anyway same as the repubs have done to obama and then theres all the other ppl that cant stand him and then theres half the republican party thats against him , he would be a lame duck president from day 0 he wouldnt be able to pass anything he dont have the political skill
iv said many times i see him as the lesser evil but when have you ever heard me say he would be a good president

also i dont think michel obama would take the same course as hillery so its not inconsistent
she would prob stay on the same course as barrack but she wouldn't push it to farther extreme's as hillery will

as to Hitler's death, he took the cowards way and shot himself so we wasn't able to capture and put him on trial at Nuremberg so your point makes no sense
as for Mussolini he was captured by Italian partisans , they gave him a swift court marshal then hung him by his heels in full view of the public and quite rightly so, tho it would have morally been better to send him to Nuremberg to be hanged but tbh the way it went down was prob better for the Italian ppl and helped them make sense of a terrible destructive war

Qaddafi's death if handled correctly could have helped the country heal but instead ,well we all saw what happened .
a proper war crimes trial would have brought daylight on to all his nefarious dealings and crimes and all the victims could have been identified and compensated or given proper burial
but instead we are left with a completely failed state that has become a base for god knows what kinda horror's of humanity

those men all deserved to die and be reviled as war criminals but are not the ppl left behind not deserving of proper justice and reparations ?
hillery knew she was gona run for pres again at that time instead of bragging and laughing about his death she should have acted with more thought ,
also remember what we are talking about here
we are talking the killing (no matter how justifiable and deserved) of a sitting head of state , we have international laws about that sort of thing obama cameron and holland may find themselves on trial for it one day !

you may find it hard to belive that, that moment turned me against hillery but it dont make it any less true and also it didnt matter to me whos death she was laughing at it was the fact she was laughing about a death.
also presidents and powerfull ppl just arnt supposed to sit and cackle like a pantomime witch ,
just watch that footage and tell me thats how a president behaves , because if you do then il laugh at you

anywayheres one left winger that is doing his job

ok you dont find my problems with hillery credable
how about the the young turks or democracy now , both of which are credible left wing news agencys

this vid is kinda long but thats cos theres so much bad stuff to get thru
tho he makes a real nice and damaging point from the emails within the first 10 mins

heres a shorter young turks vid on the emailstho its a guest vid from ring of fire who ever that is

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to be willfully blind to hillery Clinton negatives that's ok
lKbjCAn.jpg

if hillery takes you into lots of wars and does f all to help the working and middle class and favors the rich then i will be proved right if she dont il be proved wrong but happy to be wrong
Ah, of course, the middle class. Lets vote for the republican Multi-billionaire. He cares about the middle-class, surely.
Those tax cuts on the rich he's openly bragging about sure do sound promising for the middle-class.

you say i use right wing talking points , yes because my own left wing media isnt doing its due diligence
No, it just means you've completely bought into the alt-right nonsense machine, and are only looking to the sources that align with your current beliefs from the start.

btw are you not using pro hillery talking points and rebuttal's and completely ignoring certain facts !
VfjCSkl.gif

Right, cite explicit alt-right sites and 9/11-truthers, then ignore every single point you've been knocked down on and then spin around and accuse me of being biased.
Just no. I'm done with you.

It's also pretty hypocritical that you think Hillary is scum for laughing about a brutal dictator's death, when earlier in the thread you said it would be best if Hilary wins and then dies the next day. For someone that claims to be all about compassion that's a pretty fucked up thing to say.

Just like you're twisting all the points people are bringing up as ignoring Hillary's negatives because no one will agree with you that she's psycho Satan in a skirt.

LOL

i just made an effort to try and understand your side , i sat and watched a bunch of pro hillery docs
and the line was shes a terrible candidate with baggage up the wazoo but we gota beat the repubs so im voting hillery
thats comming from ppl inside her campaign long term supporters and friends !
but you think shes the best thing since sliced bread ,
and your done with me , thats funny
if i am proved wrong i will be happy about it
but if your proved wrong can you say the same !

btw i said hope she dies not beaten murdered and sodomized with a knife like Qaddafi
oh and those vids are all from left wing sources not alt right but i presume there to hard for you to take on or debunk so your ignoring them

and here we go with the spelling thing again
thats fucking low guys
any im out
bewell all

yea, I agree once you posted 9/11 truther sites we were done.

I cant fathom how you complain about Hilary being happy Bin Laden died, and then talk about how you want to sodomize Qaddafi with a knife.

anyways tax wise/middle class wise.
Numbers from Tax Policy Center

a more indepth analysis in video form.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here watching this debate (on TV) and all I can think is, "wow, this is more like live attack ads." While this debate is wildly insane, it's also incredibly entertaining.

I feel as if choosing between these two is like choosing whether you'd rather be shot in the head or heart.

These are so fucking boring.

Trump: "I might not accept the results of this election"

Sure thing, now take your L and shove it so shit can go back to business as usual.

Last edited:
These are so fucking boring.

Trump: "I might not accept the results of this election"

Sure thing, now take your L and shove it so shit can go back to business as usual.

If he keeps that rhetoric up, nothing will go back to business as usual. These ideas of election rigging and non peaceful transfer of power is absolute poison to democracy.

If he keeps that rhetoric up, nothing will go back to business as usual. These ideas of election rigging and non peaceful transfer of power is absolute poison to democracy.
Please. People have been claiming elections are rigged for as long as they've existed. Just as meaningless as usual coming for this spray-tanned troglodyte.

Voter fraud is a shitty boogeyman to excuse dumb voting regulations that make it harder for otherwise eligible voters to enact one of their rights.

Not to mention bringing it up now just seems like sour grapes.

There's already in enough poison in democracy, no need to blow up non-issues like this.

Please. People have been claiming elections are rigged for as long as they've existed. Just as meaningless as usual coming for this spray-tanned troglodyte.
Unfortunately, that camp of people believing in "rigging" has only been growing on both sides of the political spectrum.
And to a democracy, a candidate not saying the opponent won fairly after the election is democratic arsenic when the political climate is getting so heavily partisan and bending towards extremes.
It's basically how all failing democracies start out.
Whether or not Trump will claim the election is rigged, and whether or not republican leaders will back him on that claim rather than condemn it, will have a massive impact on the future political climate of America.
Disillusionment in the voter base across the spectrum is only growing, with both current candidates being some of the most unpopular ones ever. Misguided, conspiracy-fueled populism is nothing to sneeze at if you like having a stable country. It's not just the fringe theorists crying "rigging" anymore.
Trump didn't get so far in this election through his own efforts from scratch. He's channeled and been riding on forces that have already been swirling and growing for years now, and those forces won't just dissipate or calm by him losing the election, because it's not about him, and never has been.

Last edited:

The Veritas project videos have key members of various Democratic Party affiliates admitting to and describing on (hidden) camera how they directly coordinate Clinton's campaign with super pacs (which is illegal), train people to incite violence at trump rallies and how they've been committing voter fraud for decades...

Voter fraud is a shitty boogeyman to excuse dumb voting regulations that make it harder for otherwise eligible voters to enact one of their rights.

I've never understood this point. An ID is required for practically everything these days, including applying for welfare. States with strict voter-ID laws like Alabama and Georgia issue free photo-IDs for those that need them making the "poll-tax" argument a load of horseshit.

If it is something like a processing fee or an intelligence test I'll agree that those are unnecessarily restrictive regulations. But providing proof that you are who you are when you when you cast your one vote to determine the course your country takes for the next 4 years? As long as free ID options are provided for those that cannot afford them how is that unreasonable?

yea, I agree once you posted 9/11 truther sites we were done.

I cant fathom how you complain about Hilary being happy Bin Laden died, and then talk about how you want to sodomize Qaddafi with a knife.

a more indepth analysis in video form.

i was finished here but im not gona stand for such distortion

when did i say i wanted to sodomize Qaddafi with a knife ? i know im dyslexic but i think you need to reread the post
i also nvr complained about Hillary being happy about bin laden's death

show me the quotes where i say these things ! or post a retraction

oh and the corbet report is not a 911 truther sight and Micheal c ruppert was an investigative journalist who got don rumsfelt to step down from def sec job over the pat tillman affair not a 911 truther tho he did do one lecture on the financial crimes that happened that day
witch btw if you took your heads out the main stream media,s ass you would know about

anyway to the hillery zealots out there here 2 vids you cant refute
because it comes out of Clinton campaign staffers own mouths
also why would i respond to your so called refutation when every article you linked is from a journalist or news agency thats been implicated in collusion with the Clinton campaign

ok these 2 vids have destroyed my faith , or what remained of it , in the democratic campaign structure

be careful b4 you try to brush this off btw there's ppl on film saying "we did that" talking about violence at trump rallies and admitting to shutting down a trump rally
and this is from ppl who supposedly believe in free speech , sadly its free speech for us but not anyone who disagrees with us

The Veritas project videos have key members of various Democratic Party affiliates admitting to and describing on (hidden) camera how they directly coordinate Clinton's campaign with super pacs (which is illegal), train people to incite violence at trump rallies and how they've been committing voter fraud for decades...
And the video just so happens to be made by this scamming shithead whom unsurprisingly turns out to have been receiving funding by the Trump campaign, too: Through the Trump charity.
And it's far from the first time this eel has been making overwhelmingly edited videos to smear his opponents, or to outright make shit up. Last time it took a court order for him to release the unedited material.
Pardon if I'm not about to take that repeat slandering fraud as gospel.

Last edited:
if there nothing to the veritas vids how come 2 ppl in them have alrdy resigned ?

none are so blind as those who will not see

none are so blind as those who will not see
There really isn't any roundabout to say this, so please: Shut the fuck up with your shitty, condescending and outright hypocritical attitude. I bet you still go around the net claiming there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi, and that Mossad knew of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, despite being shredded at those points and unable to bring up any counter argument.

So don't fucking talk to me about "blindness", you smug twit!

There really isn't any roundabout to say this, so please: Shut the fuck up with your shitty, condescending and outright hypocritical attitude. I bet you still go around the net claiming there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi, and that Mossad knew of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, despite being shredded at those points and unable to bring up any counter argument.

So don't fucking talk to me about "blindness", you smug twit!
shreded on those points my arse !
just google dancing isrealies
and watch the isrealie tv show where the guys admit being there and having for knowledge

and i notice that once again you skip the points that can not be refuted like the guys resigning from the clinton campaign after the vertas vids
as for saying the vertas stuff dont count because its paid by trump well 90% of main stream media has been implicated in collusion with clinton so i find that argument rather funny tbh

btw i havent made any personal attacks in thread on anyone
but i see alot comming my way
and as we all know its a tactics of those on the losing side to deflect belittle or name call when they cant admit the truth
btw im still waiting to the quotes of me saying that i wanted to rape qadafi with a knife or a retraction
and if i dont get either i will be asking sothis for a ruling

Okay guys everyone needs to take a step back and simmer down.

I'm setting aside the politics for a moment, because it's clear where I land on that. This post is purely being made as a moderator keeping the peace.

@BrainBlow your last post was out of line. There was no need to go to personal insults even if you felt that @GrendelSilmarillion was being condescending.

btw i havent made any personal attacks in thread on anyone

Are you going to make me quote all the times you've called Hillary supporters blind over the last two pages? Everyone reading knows exactly who those comments are aimed at and the "none are so blind" comment isn't even subtle. Those are personal attacks you are repeating over and over again.

In general Gren, your comments do come across as smug and condescending. It doesn't mean you should be insulted in return, but this isn't the first time an exchange like this has gone sour with you. I'm not saying you're doing it intentionally or anything, but that is the way it comes across. It's like you think it's your job to educate all the blind Hillary followers and I hope you can see how that would rub people the wrong way.

and as we all know its a tactics of those on the losing side to deflect belittle or name call when they cant admit the truth
btw im still waiting to the quotes of me saying that i wanted to rape qadafi with a knife or a retraction
and if i dont get either i will be asking sothis for a ruling

@StarsMine probably just misread what you wrote here:

btw i said hope she dies not beaten murdered and sodomized with a knife like Qaddafi

This is a public forum and these kinds of misunderstandings happen. You've already pointed out that you didn't say it and that should be the end of it. Demanding an apology or retraction after less than 24 hours after pointing out the mistake is expecting too much when people sometimes don't visit the forum for days at a time. We can all read the thread and see you didn't say it. Your real name isn't on this account so there's no need for an immediate retraction like it's been printed in a newspaper and is going to damage your reputation.

I'm going to leave the thread open because I have faith we can discuss the election like adults. We should strive to be better people than the candidates. So let us all move on from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back