urgent// calling all simps

honestly ik i might be really judged for for this but i think l from death note is kinda hot..

maxresdefault.jpg

for actually seen as attractive characters you have hiro from inuayshiki (rlly good anime)
I can relate a little. L used to be attractive to me then I found out that he looks like the anime version of Jeff the Killer. Still love his character regardless.

He's interesting-looking at least. I thought of clicking on the anime more than once because of the design. I think Yato from Noragami has him beat but to each their own.

Yato is def the better looking one but I haven't watched Noragami so... yeah
But you should still try watching Hozuki's Coolheadedness regardless of the design.

Yato is def the better looking one but I haven't watched Noragami so... yeah
But you should still try watching Hozuki's Coolheadedness regardless of the design.
Oh, you misunderstood, I liked his design. That's one of the main reasons why I even glanced at the show and thought about watching it. I just don't think he's attractive, but that doesn't mean his design is bad. Maguro from Laughing Salesman is one of my favorite designs and he's pretty ugly.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway though.

What’s a simp though?
I forgot what it was actually supposed to mean as it's more of a buzzword nowadays. However, in this case/thread, it just means a character you find really attractive personality or looks-wise that you'll do anything for. At least I believe that is what OP meant.

Moving to anime section.
Might be interesting if there is actual discussion. if it just becomes a major image dump with no discussion might close later.

Back