Update an existing manga

Discussion in 'Manga Submissions' started by sothis, Apr 3, 2018.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Apr 3, 2018
    Noitra, Noth94, plussy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rastamepas

Rastamepas Database Moderator

3. Hoozuki

Hoozuki Forum Moderator Database Moderator

4. Hoozuki

Please provide an official source. We're using AC.QQ which currently has the count at 475. Note that we don't include extras or special chapters in our counts.
    Both updated!
    Domestic Kanojo updated~ However, the other 3 are currently correct as they are. What's displayed on aggregate sites such as the ones you linked are only showing chapters translated to English - our count is meant to follow the original Korean/Japanese/Chinese sources when possible. :duck:
    And thanks for trying to provide us with helpful websites, but our issue isn't where to find updates; it's reliable manpower.
    Updated!
    All updated!

IvanMAL and Prathameshv17 like this.
  5. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Nov 19, 2019
    Anime-Planet is a Database that aims to list accurate information for the series listed within the database, including the release status of the anime/manga listed, which means having an up to date count of what is released in their countries of origin. It is not a database for listing illegal scanlation/fansub/official english/other language translations/etc releases.

Anime-Planet is a website that is used world wide by users from countries all around the globe speaking many different languages, catering to a single language wouldn't benefit those users.

CaptainSlow likes this.
  6. Rastamepas

Updated

Updated

Updated

Was already at 5 by the time I saw the post

IvanMAL likes this.
  7. Enyman82

Enyman82 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2019
  8. Rastamepas

Updated

Updated

Updated

Please check previous posts to see if an entry has already been requested to be updated to prevent excess posts. Updated

Please check previous posts in case people before you request the same manga. Mortals of Doom was already requested and updated
    Solo Leveling updated

Updated

Updated

Prathameshv17 likes this.
  9. Hoozuki

10. KillerKelaidis123

KillerKelaidis123 New Member

(I am not trying to be aggressive or anything). I believe it is very helpful if the the manga were undated according to the english version, as english is the international language unlike japanese/chinese/korean and if that's not possible another option would be to make make separate manga entrys for the english versions but I saw what Hooziki said about you not having enough manpower so i understand why you haven't made such entrys, but it would be very helpful if you did someday. Sorry for wasting your time at comment that is not for updating a specific chapter.
    P.S. I m from a country that doesn't speak english as their first language.

Grizz likes this.
  11. Hoozuki

12. Hoozuki

IvanMAL likes this.
  13. Hoozuki

14. Demelza

Demelza Database Moderator

Updated.

Both updated to match raws.

Updated. :)

All updated as well!

Prathameshv17 likes this.
  15. Demelza

Demelza Database Moderator

Yui Kamio and Double Taisei have been marked finished, however Beast Children and Tokyo Shinobi Squad won't be changed until they've officially ended in Japan. We don't close entries before they've ended.

16. Hoozuki

Updated Truth or Dare: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/truth-or-dare-part-2
    And Biting the Tiger: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/biting-the-tiger
    Please link the Anime-Planet entries instead of the webcomic sites next time; it makes it faster. :duck:
    Updated!

Goroy likes this.
  17. Hoozuki

18. Hoozuki

19. Hoozuki

Updated~
    Sad to see Gin no Saji end this soon. All updated!

IvanMAL likes this.
  20. Hoozuki

IvanMAL likes this.