Unveil your new identity! (Anime-Planet name change)

Fuckin ay yer spot oan thrawn me laddie, gin wat we cuttin up te place fer us newuns' dunnae wat tell ye
Oi ya fukin mate ya fookin remind me o' dis lass named @ValkyrieNight who neds ta be harrrr mo'or often savvy, but I like da cut o' ya jib we fukin drinkin when e' meet ya fookin git! Fookin luv ya ya fookin fooker!

giphy.gif

People and changing their names, amirite? Unlike us cool cats with one name and never changing it because our name taste was perfected from the start.
But I have not seen the Grand Admiral avatar in like 8 years.

I was turky, now I'm rascai.

All my one word username ideas always get taken, forcing me to use a bootleg version. It's just my lot in life I guess. At least it makes it more unique.

All my one word username ideas always get taken, forcing me to use a bootleg version. It's just my lot in life I guess. At least it makes it more unique.

Are you dreaming of bunny-girl senpai?

.u'll always be turkey to me

Yes you are a rascal for changing. I can't keep up @_@
Your still a roast turkey to me though XD
f13be265630365f7e4158af6f4226f8f--november-holidays-stock-image.jpg

I was MochiMew. I am now dogteeth. I'm kind of having an existential crisis over dogs right now, because I love them more than everything. It's not because they're cute, as someone against pet ownership said to me a long time ago. It's because their entire existence as a species revolves around loving humans but humans hurt them but I have the opportunity to save them. I love their sincere eyes. I love their unquestioning devotion. I love how they lick you when you're hurt or sick because they believe it makes you better. I love that one of the most common pastimes people share with dogs is going for walks and appreciating the world. I love that when I was a kid my now-old boy didn't like to walk in the rain, so I zipped him up inside my hoodie to walk to my friend's house, and doing something important and helpful for him made me feel like an important and helpful kid, which I desperately needed. I love big dogs' deep thunderous barks that shake the floor, and their thick jowls, and how some huge dogs think they're tiny and some tiny dogs think they're huge. Most of all I love their strangely sinister mouths with all those teeth.

I was MochiMew. I am now dogteeth. I'm kind of having an existential crisis over dogs right now, because I love them more than everything. It's not because they're cute, as someone against pet ownership said to me a long time ago. It's because their entire existence as a species revolves around loving humans but humans hurt them but I have the opportunity to save them. I love their sincere eyes. I love their unquestioning devotion. I love how they lick you when you're hurt or sick because they believe it makes you better. I love that one of the most common pastimes people share with dogs is going for walks and appreciating the world. I love that when I was a kid my now-old boy didn't like to walk in the rain, so I zipped him up inside my hoodie to walk to my friend's house, and doing something important and helpful for him made me feel like an important and helpful kid, which I desperately needed. I love big dogs' deep thunderous barks that shake the floor, and their thick jowls, and how some huge dogs think they're tiny and some tiny dogs think they're huge. Most of all I love their strangely sinister mouths with all those teeth.
I am now going to think of dogs having sinister teeth.

Back