Uchitama?! Have you seen my Tama?

Huh... interesting to see that the MAPPA x Lapin Track collab wasn't just a one-time thing for Sarazanmai. And to get them for a cute mascot show like this? I'm honestly really surprised. It does look cute though so I'll probably give it a go when the time comes.

...Tama? As in Tama And Friends? Holy Hell, I haven't seen that since Kids WB was a thing. They ran it at like 6:00 AM before their regular cartoons. Redneck must see this.

Ep2:
That bulldog is just such a chuuni and emo, I love it. How it suddenly breaks out into a music video, him singing in the rain, but no, it's just him acting emo and he actually sings alone in the park in sunshine.

xVJip17.png

c9wgbsd.png

Also, what the fuck was that second segment? Sure a peaceful day on Third Street. Nothing unusual about a friggin portal to alternate dimensions while you talk about boobies with your best buddy.

si7Dcep.png

aEmoYNF.png

wYYnew0.png

8eIlXY3.png

pJPfVQj.png

That third segment was plain adorable.
1I51mMQ.png

eR33sBS.png

pWjxeYH.png

AvYh1tj.png

yExff10.png

fa1hkiO.png

It went Funny->Weird->Cute.

EsQ9fPa.png

Spot the mistake.

Episode 2.
...What in the flipping fuck was going on during the 2nd segment?
There was nipple talk, portals, anthropomorphic animal barbarians...that took a left turn into weird.

As for the other two bits.
Bull singing that freaking song slayed me. And the little beach trip was too dang cute.

I have little experience with iyashikei anime, so I wonder if this could be described as one... Regardless of if it is, it has that kind of effect on me. It's quite soothing

Episode 3.
...Dude, Momo is scary. She laid him the eff out. Like damn girl, take it down a notch.

And Pochi trying to be tough. Oh my Lord, that "Howl" at the end of the episode was too damn cute.

Back