Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Aug 23, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

My Dad Hired a Pedophile and Now My Everyday Life Is a Hell of Avoiding Molestation.

This sounds like quality family entertainment.

3. ShinShini

ShinShini Well-Known Member

This will either be hilarious or the most disgusting show of the season.

ZetsubouKaiji, Zed60K and Thrawn like this.
  4. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Aug 23, 2018
    The FBI isn't even trying anymore.

5. GuyStudios

GuyStudios New Member

This one is going to be good don't forget to use incognito mode though.

Thrawn likes this.
  6. GenSan

GenSan Database Moderator

Posted by GenSan on Aug 31, 2018
    I'm just going to repeat here, that it's still a crime against humanity, the maid's fucking ripped and just HAS to be a pedo.

I'm probably going to get suckered into watching this solely for the abs, and feel fucking awful about it.

Vega, Thrawn, Nicknames and 1 other person like this.
  7. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Worst part is they might not show them

Thrawn likes this.
  8. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Sep 1, 2018
    You say some of the nastiest things. Why even watch this show if there's no abs.

9. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

One should always be ready for the worst

Thrawn likes this.
  10. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Considering the stuff we watch, it's always the worst.

Nicknames likes this.
  11. LinkSword

LinkSword POPEE BELIEVER

Saw a trailer. The shrieky kid kills this for me. I'd give it a look if it were just about the buff maid going on a killing spree or even mere ab-filled SoL antics.

12. ShinShini

Doesn't seem to be absolute filth. More like an inoffensive loli-comedy.

13. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Now I'm even more disgusted. I'm out.

14. ShinShini

It'll probably a boring slog, so I don't think you'll miss anything.

15. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 1.
    Reading the premise made me wary...but goddamn, this show is a hoot. Not nearly as creepy as the description sounds. It's not like Lucoa and that kid from Dragon Maid. She's harmless, if a little...kooky. She's also hilarious. This could be surprisingly good.

Also...
    [​IMG]
    Yes, please.

Nicknames likes this.
  16. Demonskid

Demonskid Member

Watched episode one, now I will watch the rest of this anime as it airs, waiting for someone to call the cops on the maid. owo

17. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

If anyone needs to be arrested, it's the little girl. Pretty sure Googling "How to dispose of a body without anyone finding out" automatically sets off some kind of police alert.

interregnum, Nicknames and Toy like this.
  18. SailorSedna

SailorSedna New Member

From what I'm reading of the concept, no thanks, I'm passing. In my eyes, lolicon is a genre that, besides being straight up pedophilia bait, is destroying the anime/manga industry and I don't understand how stuff like this gets legally licensed, it's bad enough Digital Manga Publishing was a bunch of idiots stupid enough to license Kodomo no Jikan here (this anime sounds like another version of that even)...[​IMG]
    (Yeah, that's what I think of this. Sorry to be a party pooper but I HATE lolicon and shotacon with a burning passion, and I'm sick of seeing stuff like this pop up a lot in modern anime.)

and I'll bet that degenerate freak Digibro is gonna love it.

Thank God ANN has preview/first impression reviews to let you know if an upcoming anime sucks or not. Sadly I cannot find an anime for the upcoming Fall guide that interests me.

Sounds like a certain Christopher Edward Hansen should keep an eye on the people who were foolish enough to license said tripe if you ask me...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  19. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Posted by Vega on Oct 5, 2018
    The first thing that comes to my mind is:
    [​IMG]
    "OH DAMN SHE'S HOT"

And then I remember she's a pedo (I kind of hope that the pedo aspect is even slightly toned down compared to whatever is in the manga depending on how bad that stuff is in there, but my hopes aren't particularly high that this is the case)... :crying:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  20. Toy

Toy Active Member

Posted by Toy on Oct 6, 2018
    Episode 1: Tiny young white girl
    First episode was really funny, this bitch is ridiculous, the dad is oblivious, and Misha alongside her pet ferret are the only sane ones here. The animation is also awesome, I loved Misha's sequence running down stairs to the Tetris theme as it's pace quickens. Which is another thing, soundtrack already gets an A+ from me just for that alone. I legit laughed quite a bit this episode, making it already a good comedy in my opinion. It's not a very intellectual form of comedy I'd say, but it just works, and that's what matters. It's too bad everyone is already going to write this off because the MC is a lolicon. Even though it seems to be done for laughs.

Also, buff women are not my fetish, but I was going to mention that if you're into that, this show has you covered. Apparently I don't need to though because this place is filled with people who are into that. Though still worth mentioning, not as much here as you'd expect for those who like lolis, surprisingly.

Also, the ferret is so cute, I love ferrets.

Overreaction much? For starters lolicon is rarely related to pedophilia, and even when it is, who the fuck cares? If the worse they're doing is enjoying lolis, that's a pretty good alternative to having child molesters running around hurting children. It's kinda amazing people still don't understand the intricacies of matters like this.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018