Trying to find more manga... Can't quite place what it is that draws me to these titles.

JADK

So I've been on a slice of life/romance kick lately... Maybe I am too close, but I am having trouble figuring out what it is about these particular mangas that grab me. A lot of the mangas that I've tried based on similar tag searches didn't really do it for me.

Among the manga's that I read and enjoyed recently:
Nana To Koaru
Mujaki No Rakuen
Koisuru Yankee Girl
Sore ga Kanojo no seigi nara (except what the hell is with that ending? Where is the rest of it)
Tsuki Tsuki
Maid Sama
Linazuke Kyoutei
Moujuusei Shounen Shoujo
Nisekoi: False Love
Pashiri Na Boku To Koisuru Banchoo
Kiss X Sis
Okusama ga seitokaichou
Nanojo No Kagi Wo Akeru Houhou
Shokugeki No Soma

Unfortunately I didn't keep a list of all the ones I tried that I didn't like, some of the more notable titles that were recommended to me that I couldn't get into were Yomeiro Choice, B-Gata H-kei, and Hajimete No Gal

If you're looking for slice of life, there's
Act-Age
Watashi no Shounen
Runway de Waratte
We Never Learn
Azumanga Daioh

I'm also realizing that a majority of the stuff I get into are shonen and seinen. But I also realize that I also do romance too so here are a few more suggestions for romance manga.

Sankarea
Rosario Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin

Act-Age
Watashi no Shounen
Runway de Waratte
We Never Learn
Azumanga Daioh

I'm also realizing that a majority of the stuff I get into are shonen and seinen. But I also realize that I also do romance too so here are a few more suggestions for romance manga.

Sankarea
Rosario Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin

Since I posted that I've actually started reading History's strongest disciple... Should be caught up to date tomorrow and then I will start going through the ones you posted here and let you know. I vaguely remember watching the Rurouni Kenshin anime many years ago, but its very fuzzy.

Since I posted that I've actually started reading History's strongest disciple... Should be caught up to date tomorrow and then I will start going through the ones you posted here and let you know. I vaguely remember watching the Rurouni Kenshin anime many years ago, but its very fuzzy.
I really enjoyed the Rurouni Kenshin manga, since the story feels more complete in that format.

Act-Age
Watashi no Shounen
Runway de Waratte
We Never Learn
Azumanga Daioh

Sankarea
Rosario Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin

So I am current on Sankarea, Rosario Vampire, We never learn, and (linked from we never learn) Go-Toubun No Hanayome

Sankarea was good and an easy read through, although you need to sort of glaze over the plot holes.
Rosario Vampire started well but almost lost my interest during the arc(s) when they joined the newspaper and introduced Gin, but it picked up again and the rest was really enjoyable.
Both We Never learn and Go-Toubun No Hanayome are both very good...

Some more data points....

Hoshino Me o Tsubutte
Rough Sketch Senpai
My Monster Secret
Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san
Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou
Blade Dance of Elementalers
Arifureta - From Commonplace to world's strongest
Gan Kon
Please don't bully me, Nagatoro
Rukodou No Onna-tachi
Moon-Led Journey Across another world