True Beauty

True Beauty
title : the secret of angel
After binge-watching beauty videos on YouTube, a shy, comic book fan masters the art of make-up, then sees her social standing skyrocket as Jugyeong becomes her school’s prettiest pretty girl literally overnight. But will Jugyeong elite status be short lived? How long can she keep her “real self” a secret? And what about Suho that she likes? Could you imagine if Suho found out the truth? :love:

So, the more I read of this the more I just adore it.
Lately I've been having such a hard time figuring which direction I want the inevitable shipping to go. Very much so with this goodness.

Yeah , It Truley Is an AMAZING Manhwa ! [The Most Fav. You say]

BTW , When I was Exploring i Found this
[My Beloved Seo Hun]

2e2f42763120f2cb68fa2507a3af9cc1.jpg

[Look Like him] - dunno who he is ~

a6df26e7c4cf1f972881c0db5b9979f9.jpg

Man !
I almost wish I would have waited for it to have more out so I could have read it all in one fell swoop.
It’s soo good ! And I can’t wait for more each week.
Barely have the self control to sometimes wait for a tiny handful of chapters ‘​

dropped, lost potential.
Alright, so from the title I thought I could see where this story was going. "True Beauty" this must mean that it's about a girl accepting her beauty inside, right? Straight off the bat, by introducing the male lead as someone who has already seen her without make up, this really could have been good. We could've seen the female lead learn to love all of herself. We even see her address the issue of how society judges so much on how attractive people look. But then? When she went on a blind date and the guy was 'ugly', she judged him. In fact, it was his face that made her lose all potential interest for him. What the heck? Does she not realise how she is contributing to the problems of society that she was oh so sad of? It drifts away from her finding her true beauty but instead just another cliche love triangle. This is a pity since it was one of my first comics.

ahh i got bored around 90 chapters but stuck to it hoping better developments will come, nothing came so dropping it after 127 chapters

To be honest, I found a lot of odd comfort in some of the things said in this.
As well as being a nice thing to focus on, though..... maybe. Some character development from MC could be nice LOL
If anything - maybe not so naive dear.[ But who am I to judge when I too can be naive]​

it's been this many chapters & still Jugyeong has no character development. at this point this is annoying! she doesn't deserve seojun nor suho. i am desperately searching for new fl candidates to replace jugyeong.
MLs both of you give up on her and move on!

Last edited:
first of all this manhwa doesn't live up to it's name. it never even goes close to the term true beauty! all these chapters & she came out to her bf when there was no way to ignore that. she came out to her best friends after all these drama & the reveal wasn't even that grand. she's so naive like have some self confidence will ya? you are an adult now not an high schooler! she is still dead scared to deal with people without makeup.
and the story is way too dragging at this point. i really had high expectations but it honestly disappointed me... :pokerface:

It’s kind of strange to me to think about how long I’ve been reading this.

I will say one chapter a week is kind of… well. It is drip fed content, I know everything does it but I read very quickly so it doesn’t last long ! (Still love it though even if it drags a bit sometimes)

Read it to the latest ch and it's bad lol, wasted potential. The plot is getting dragged on... my exams start tomorrow so everything seems interesting to me now cause I don't wanna study, even then, I got frustrated reading it ;v

It’s very unrealistic that these guys both fell in love with Jugyeong for her personality when she really doesn’t have one

Back