Trinity Seven

Re: Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai

Magical ecchi show? I'm in! It contains my two favorite groups: Pointless fanservice and magical, harem-esque fanservice!

Why am I posting this? It's because the first episode is out! And it'll be hijinks city, population: boob jokes. Because when you mix school life, comedy, ecchi and magical stuff, it's the usual cliched, toothless crap.

Episode 1

This is what I know coming in: A guy, possibly amnesiac or has convenient plot-amnesia, is sent to a school for gifted hotties. Blah blah, has to defeat 7 gorgeous babes, melting the ice in their hearts and winning them over into his sexy harem of sexy girls. Why he has to defeat girls? Why 7? Because 7 is the magic number that holds a macguffin that he needs to banish the darkness that threatens to darken them all. And that's bad.

That last bit was from the OP. It was nice.

:megusta: Just for the girls rolling out/

This OP is all... stylish in the camera angles and cleavage.
HHNNNNGGGG GIANT ASS GUN WITH DRAGONS AND SHIT

Wait, ERMAGOD GOLDEN GLOVE WILL GET ALL THE FUCKING BITCHES

Already he has women trying to get to him.

That sound effect for that boob squeeze 30 seconds into it (Minus the OP) sounds like he's grabbing a balloon. Which is appropriate because that breast is as large as a balloon.

Very nice, you grabbed the breast of a good looking girl. Nice taste!

Grabs boob, asks for breakfast. Classy. And then he gets hit. Worth it.

He would know, he always grabs her.
WAIT FUCK W- Ahem. I mean...
That phone picture was jokes.
Wait, hm. I thought they were siblings, which meant this would be all Yosuga no Sora, because Bitches Haru gets all the bitches.

BLACK SUN FUCK YES Void magic with black moons and suns is fuckballs awesome as fuck.

I love ancient Japanese literature.

FUCKING FUCKFUCK- His name is Arata?! FUCK WHY DOES HE SHARE THE NAME OF THAT FUCKING LIMP DICK PUSSYSHIT.

This is... woah. Some real crazy lunar shit. OH SHIT SON
Aw shit man, this development is fucking awesome. It's all a jacked up dope dream, who is pulling the strings?
Interrogation. Intrigued.
Black hole sun should be golden.
OH SHIT CHEKHOV'S PICTURE

Dat crazy smile before the laugh :megusta:

LASER BULLET WITH A GIANT ASS GUN THAT IS FUCKING LARGER THAN PEOPLE
BOOOOOOOBS! He remembers people like I remember girls!
I had a third thing but I forgot it. Imagine it had something to do with boners. Or maybe her calling someone a cracker, also known as cracka, also also known as cracka ass cracka, for cracka ass crackers.

Chants like these are total boners.

This disappearance is taking a while. And must be his dream.

Man this got depressing as fuck. Everybody is dead. The world is in ruins. The sun is black. The girl is wearing half a glasses instead of a monocle.

Eject that bullet again :megusta:

Woah, death or lose the gal who you loved and who loved you back, lose your memories of her, the last thing she gave you, that tearful farewell... man, how the fuck did it get this down? When it goes back to tits, it'll be a mood whiplash.
And the others. So, he's fucked either way. On one hand, fuck you. On the other hand, fuck you.

AW S- Oh, wait, that's not a surprise. Nevermind.
BOO YAH. THIRD OPTION MOTHERFUCKER

Biblia, Bible. how symbolic. And Lilith? symbooooolism~
GrimGrimoire, he ain't bullshitting with this magic shit.

She can be my teacher anytime :megusta:

More like greet all your future harem members. And some other babes.

"What's your size?"

Heh, oh man, being so straight forward with his love for boobs and answering her questions quickly with her writing down the info to sell to other students is so jokes. Every girl's enemy, that's proper.

Heh, he's giving away his game.
Wait, what? Demon Lord? Wait, the fuck is this- what. Shit, what? Demon lords and everybody knows about demon lords and shit?

Oh, so... he's out of his world and now in... a magic school?
Why not. Someone else can explain the plot, because I know I wouldn't be alone in watching this boob fest.

Title drop.

Heh... girl mages. They're the best of the best. And she does have a nice bod.
Pawn, I totally got his drift :megusta:

NINJA MAGE
And that hair over her eye, yum :megusta:
Man, I thought "Arts of the bedroom" was something I misread. Now that is a magical discipline :megusta:

Anything else that sounds perverted, imagine me megustaing.

Sexy techniques, something all ninja chicks know. It's like ninjitsu, or being stealthy adasses/

Women are smarter and more emotional. Especially with desires. Sexual desires. Of the genitals.
And her blushing is a turn-on.

Haha, it's funny because he got smacked for being a perrrv.

CHECK IT. I FUCKING KNEW HE WOULD MELT THEIR HEARTS.

Shower with some semi-naked chicks?
Naked chick in his grimoire? Or his girmoire is a naked chick? This is only logical.

Where are the babes? This is a bath! should be babes ar- FUCK YOU CENSORSHIP

Hm. This is civil.
Was he washing himself with... Heh, she's not being all- Heeee, "eeeeeeeek" , Miss Monochrome.
82C, nice! He got free info!

Balls. Oh, he didn't lose the towel? Man that is weird.

That eeeek is still funny.

Ha! He was just walking around in his boxers!

This EP is... different. Electronic with some speed speak that reminds me of The World Ends With You mic battle tune.

Well. That was... different from what I expected. Had far, way more plots than I anticipated and a beginning that had me curious. Certainly has fanservice but was not overblown and less than anticipated, still nice and is a solid set-up for the following episodes and the quest for MC to get all the honeys by melting their hearts. I actually enjoyed it and had some good comedy, and probably one of the best of the new shows I've seen so far, because most of what I picked was crap.

Episode 1

ROFL @ animation + drawing quality.

Honestly, this was poorly animated as you couldn't believe. The budget obviously went into the backgrounds. which are not bad most of the time. However the characters themselves look ridiculous sometimes ( actually quite often ) Otherwise, I will keep watching this, at least it has a better budget than dai-shogun xD ( congratulations on sucking less than a budget made out of toe-nails.

Last edited:

Dai-Shogun had magnificent art! Check this out:

pomxhfj

Mm-mm-MM, that's some fine art right there :megusta:

And surprisingly, it wasn't ass. It was boobs.

But glad to have you on board, old pal! It'll be like all that other crap we watched together.

Dai-Shogun had magnificent art! Check this out:

pomxhfj

Mm-mm-MM, that's some fine art right there :megusta:

And surprisingly, it wasn't ass. It was boobs.

But glad to have you on board, old pal! It'll be like all that other crap we watched together.

The amount of derp-faces in this episode alone didn't allow me to drop it.

I mean, It had got to have had at least 1 derp face every 3 scenes. ( and ''1 camera goof-up'' every 4 scenes )

It was a derpy world that totally herp derped his mind.

I enjoyed the first episode mainly because of the main character Arata, just nice to get a male lead who isn't a complete pussy and all that. I love how he just reacted to so much of the stuff, like how he runs into Hijimi just pauses and then continues only to panics after just being weirded out by her lack of reaction.
Now how well I think that will continue NO IDEA, but i can already tell this will be a harem. But if the action is good and character interactions remain interesting and fun, I really wont care.

heh...

oh god this was terrible! You know it'll be some prime ecchi when there is an imouto titty grab in the first 30 seconds :laugh:

But holy fuck the "plot" was confusing. Just save us the trouble and say its for the bewbs

Highlights were not-cousin-imouto mindfucking the viewer in some kind of unintentionally self-unaware wall breaking mindfuckery of a world set-up where nothing is real and everything is the fault of gravity. Damn you gravity!

Ninja-chan, master of the magical art of bedroom antics and precision trolling

And not-imouto-chan's eeek, oh that was so masterfully done I felt the pain and sorrow of her exposed nakedness! I couldn't follow why not-imouto is not the imouto...

Quality stuff

I'm tempted to continue just for the leather clad doinatrix blonde-loli twintail girl who I am sure is a twin of newspaper girl who obviously has the hots for MC McNotamagerson because he couldn't be a mage despite making a world out of magic and having a magic grimoire which only mages could have. IMPOSSIBURU!!!

10/10

I swore i wouldn't pick this up to myself, then that treacherous bastard Geko rocked up and started saying i just had to watch it. And as a man with almost zero resolve when it comes to not picking up shitty anime, i caved. Fuck you, Geko.

b14m2m8.gif

World Trigger is ten times more poorly animated than this show.

Yeah world trigger is still worse in terms of animation, but I wouldn't go 10 times. This had some pretty hilarious derp face.

Fuck you! Don't you steal my gif and use it against me, you friggin' whore!

Thats been on my imgur account for a loooong time now. So nyeh

Probably did steal it from you though, who can even keep track of these things amirite?

Episode wat:

Dat transitioning.

So we're on the rooftop, exposition dump is going on, and boom. All of a sudden we're in a funny high school anime. Anyone care to explain what the deal with the black sun was? Why the girl had a grimoire? Why using the grimoire was bad? Why everyone just randomly disappeared? Anything at all other than mages have grimoires? No? KK ty ty.

Episode wat:

Dat transitioning.

So we're on the rooftop, exposition dump is going on, and boom. All of a sudden we're in a funny high school anime. Anyone care to explain what the deal with the black sun was? Why the girl had a grimoire? Why using the grimoire was bad? Why everyone just randomly disappeared? Anything at all other than mages have grimoires? No? KK ty ty.

Black suns are cool. Because it was based off a pic- no, then it'd be red.
Black suns are awesome.

The grimoire caused the vanishings of all those muggles and warped the world into a mockery of what it once was, a false dream for the wishes of one person.

Muggles vanishing? Grimoire. Magic. Demon Lord class magic. This is like, Gandalf caliber magic.

Only mages have grimoires. Other magical people have books of potions and spells or some shit. But they're out there, waiting until we need a conspiracy in the plot for the hero and his sexy harem of fine ass honeys to defeat.

Long story short:

Because magic.

Episode wat:

Dat transitioning.

Because Gravity. Fuck that guy :flip:

Alos don't listen to that harlot bradalee!

Last edited:
Back