Tower Of God

Except 2nd para, everything is from SIU notes and blog and chapter content, wangnan position is revealed in story- how is that not a fact?
Viole indeed left organization and FUG having important part later on is again from his afterwords from chapters, arcs is from afterwords from SIU

and baam part is mostly from afterwords too, Since SUI has said in them countless times he wont be focusing completely on baam and irregulars are persons who are either from outside of towers or entered without permission, Someone with blood of zahard clearly wont be a irregular and even to become a member of zahard family, you have to a ranker 1st- which again baam isn't.

Still I wont say last one is concrete, but other then that I don't see where I impose my opinion as facts.Wangnan is fact, dont believe me- you can reread those parts

from wiki -Hwa Ryun refers to Ja Wangnan as "the Prince of the Red Light District" or "the Prince of Red Light Family" (홍등가의 왕자, Hongdeunga-eui Wangja).

and ring is nothing very special since Karaka wears the same ring as Wangnan.
And part 2 isnt even close to over yet so no definite proof that we have already saw the prince

As shops in red light districts have girls on display, former could be an insult against Zahard's Family, as people often figuratively say that Zahard puts his Princesses on display.
Wiki

Its mostly an insult to zahard family, since Zahard is known to put his princess on display and red light district have girls on display

2nd is mostly related to a family not yet shown

Where's it say that it's a Great Family behind the operation? Hwa Ryun was just being insulting to him - she could have mistaken his identity just as easily.

It doesn't give any factual information other than speculation at this point.

EDIT: Not to mention that the wiki is updated by fans, not official sources, based on their perceived translation of Korean. The statement Hwa Ryun made could just as well have no meaning at all.

Last edited:
End of an arc.
I do like the note that this is just the beginning.
Quite the spectacular "introduction" to the rest of the story and the opening cast.

S2 CH 106
Ah, so pink hair guy is actual FUG and not a member of the workshop siding with FUG.

I remember his intro vaguely, and I thought he was something like the head of the workshop's financial interests. Selling out daft punk and killing them to erase witnesses since there boss isn't around? Backstab ^^

Ooh, blueberry is broadcasting FUG's actions to the tower. The Zahard regime may be now compelled to take a more openly active roll.

The outline of princess that Reflejo loved and who betrayed him... is this a hint that the princess arc is next?! I'd love it if it ends up being Enne Zahard (the one who went crazy with colorless december). I'm also really loving his eyeslids being sewn shut with the symbol of Zahard painted over his now defunct eyes. Its creepy, its a testament to his hatred for Zahard, and its so damn symbolic. This reminder of his revenge is his future, its all he sees without the gift of sight.

I saw a curious image involving the Zahard princesses and one sort of resembled the girl reflejo loved
320px-Zahard%27s_princesses.png

Androssi to the rescue, and she looks so innocent and happy :love: although she stepped on mighty Rak's cute little chibi face :laugh:

Reflejo being ended by the molten liquid of FUG's that he meant for furthering his revenge :thumbsup:

Loved this chapter, just wished there were more Androssi shots with less text bubbles for a new avatar.

S2 Ch 107
Mad dog and that ranker pouring the molten whatever from last chapter have similar eyes, black sclera and red irises. And it looks like Mad Dog was trying (or Ron-Mei) to steal Baam's position in FUG. And they escape, conflict with other slayer candidates in the future? I sure hope so :megusta:

It seems the man many believe to be Po Bidau Gustang finally interevened after saying he wouldn't interfere unless FUG did something drastic in the tournament.

Ooh he is confirmed to be Gustang and he seems to be playing both sides. More confirmation that the top doesn't particularly care what happens in the lower floors sd they backed off because it wasn't good business.

Now is he talking about the Zahard regime? The 10 great families/3 ruling lords? His family's research organization? There is so much that can be done on the political complexities of the top of the tower I cannot wait!

Kind of sad that there wasn't any truly massive cliffhanger like Baam's "death" in part 1. But the "true" Zahard prince plot coming back is a bit interesting. At first it was heavily implied it was Wangnan. But wangnan has really taken a side seat to Baam for the last few mini-arcs, especially after the identity of Baam became known to his old team.

and baam part is mostly from afterwords too, Since SUI has said in them countless times he wont be focusing completely on baam and irregulars are persons who are either from outside of towers or entered without permission, Someone with blood of zahard clearly wont be a irregular and even to become a member of zahard family, you have to a ranker 1st- which again baam isn't.

To be safe, might want to tag that. Most of that is from afterwords and blogposts of SIU and isn't spoilerish per se, but just to be safe.

Zahard himself along with the heads of the 10 families came to the tower from the outside, together with an army and conquered it.

Zahard may very well have blood descendents from outside the tower from before he made all of those contracts with the tower guardians. Whether he fathered children before coming into the tower or any blood relatives etc that did not follow Zahard into the tower, it is certainly possible for someone outside the tower to have the blood of Zahard.

It may very well be his dna itself that is the condition for all of the protections the guardians bestowed to him via the contracts (as we don't know the specifics of his deals with the guardians). This may be why he is so reluctant to have children of his own, and instead chooses to adopt daughters.

Since he doesn't adopt male children either, it may also be that male descendents threaten him in some way. If he has male of his own, they may be granted the same immortality he has, or by proxy his "daughters"'s sons (if they the power of his they receive counts as a part of him). He may not want to risk a male child of his bloodline being born, which could explain the harsh rules for his adopted daughters.

Or maybe he just likes being served by legions of hot powerful women who call him daddy.

Or both, its good to be King :megusta:

Prophecy has been mentioned before, and Baam was locked away with a giant symbol of Zahard in his prison. Baam is also an irregular (hinting that Zahard has/previously had influence outside the tower), meaning the physical/shinsoo laws and limitations of the tower do not apply to him.

Is a son of his blood foretold to usurp him? Is this why he doesn't risk having his own children as they could come out male?

Prince of the Red light district could very well reference the "prince of Zahard" being a bastard. A mighty slip-up of Zahard himself, or one of his numerous daughters. Could explain the keepsake, although it doesn't explain why Wangnan doesn't have any remarkable talents.

Maybe a seal to help better hide him from assassination by the Zahard regime? But then again Baam seems a more likely candidate due to his backstory with that cave-prison. But Baam didn't have a ring, that we are aware of. Then again a cave is a dark place with many hiding spots and few lights.

Another curious thing are entities like Phantaminum, and how Zahard and the 10 family heads are considered as far as the tower's natural laws go. Do they have the same shinsoo resistance as an irregular? Did they even force their way into the tower's "reality" causing them to be free of the tower's restrictions? Is Phantaminum an Axis and what influence does he hold over the tower as an Axis (man-made god)?

S2 Chapter 106
Androssi to the rescue!
Wooo, this is going awesome! Though I won't relax just yet.

Also, plot twist: The princess Reflejo saw was Black March, and all items of the 13 Months series share similar origins.
Probably not, but the thought amuses me.

I love this idea :love:

87523-Doctor-Who-upvote-gif-Imgur-kCZb.gif

Especially because
Colorless December drove Eurasia Enne Zahard to insanity

Last edited:
Where's it say that it's a Great Family behind the operation? Hwa Ryun was just being insulting to him - she could have mistaken his identity just as easily.

It doesn't give any factual information other than speculation at this point.

EDIT: Not to mention that the wiki is updated by fans, not official sources, based on their perceived translation of Korean. The statement Hwa Ryun made could just as well have no meaning at all.

Wiki is updated from material directly from SIU blog where he discuss most of unknow elements in Story and by The Company Scanlators G0dai, Grumpy and Crazy which have very much knowledge in ToG world and they directly update from SIU blog and SIU Cafe at Naver , ToG wiki is as good as official sources, that is SIU himself. You can find everything of wiki on his blogs.

S2 CH 106
Ah, so pink hair guy is actual FUG and not a member of the workshop siding with FUG.

I remember his intro vaguely, and I thought he was something like the head of the workshop's financial interests. Selling out daft punk and killing them to erase witnesses since there boss isn't around? Backstab ^^

Ooh, blueberry is broadcasting FUG's actions to the tower. The Zahard regime may be now compelled to take a more openly active roll.

The outline of princess that Reflejo loved and who betrayed him... is this a hint that the princess arc is next?! I'd love it if it ends up being Enne Zahard (the one who went crazy with colorless december). I'm also really loving his eyeslids being sewn shut with the symbol of Zahard painted over his now defunct eyes. Its creepy, its a testament to his hatred for Zahard, and its so damn symbolic. This reminder of his revenge is his future, its all he sees without the gift of sight.

I saw a curious image involving the Zahard princesses and one sort of resembled the girl reflejo loved
320px-Zahard%27s_princesses.png

Androssi to the rescue, and she looks so innocent and happy :love: although she stepped on mighty Rak's cute little chibi face :laugh:

Reflejo being ended by the molten liquid of FUG's that he meant for furthering his revenge :thumbsup:

Loved this chapter, just wished there were more Androssi shots with less text bubbles for a new avatar.
Pink Hair guy is introduced as merchant of black market in start, He is evil but his business techniques are awesome so workshop hired him to get more money for daft punk research(or daft punk hired him to get the bar to have emily on the go and get money)
S2 Ch 107
Mad dog and that ranker pouring the molten whatever from last chapter have similar eyes, black sclera and red irises. And it looks like Mad Dog was trying (or Ron-Mei) to steal Baam's position in FUG. And they escape, conflict with other slayer candidates in the future? I sure hope so :megusta:

It seems the man many believe to be Po Bidau Gustang finally interevened after saying he wouldn't interfere unless FUG did something drastic in the tournament.

Ooh he is confirmed to be Gustang and he seems to be playing both sides. More confirmation that the top doesn't particularly care what happens in the lower floors sd they backed off because it wasn't good business.

Now is he talking about the Zahard regime? The 10 great families/3 ruling lords? His family's research organization? There is so much that can be done on the political complexities of the top of the tower I cannot wait!

Kind of sad that there wasn't any truly massive cliffhanger like Baam's "death" in part 1. But the "true" Zahard prince plot coming back is a bit interesting. At first it was heavily implied it was Wangnan. But wangnan has really taken a side seat to Baam for the last few mini-arcs, especially after the identity of Baam became known to his old team.

Part 2 hasn't ended yet so no need of cliffhangers. 2-3 arcs are yet to come, in which SIU says
A head has appeared, so now as the cast climb higher, D-rank Regulars and other important personnel will show up. Also more will be talked about 'Prince of Zahard'.
and from earlier notes Karara will appear regularly from 109 onwards as ranker ofc.

To be safe, might want to tag that. Most of that is from afterwords and blogposts of SIU and isn't spoilerish per se, but just to be safe.
Zahard himself along with the heads of the 10 families came to the tower from the outside, together with an army and conquered it.

Zahard may very well have blood descendents from outside the tower from before he made all of those contracts with the tower guardians. Whether he fathered children before coming into the tower or any blood relatives etc that did not follow Zahard into the tower, it is certainly possible for someone outside the tower to have the blood of Zahard.

It may very well be his dna itself that is the condition for all of the protections the guardians bestowed to him via the contracts (as we don't know the specifics of his deals with the guardians). This may be why he is so reluctant to have children of his own, and instead chooses to adopt daughters.

Since he doesn't adopt male children either, it may also be that male descendents threaten him in some way. If he has male of his own, they may be granted the same immortality he has, or by proxy his "daughters"'s sons (if they the power of his they receive counts as a part of him). He may not want to risk a male child of his bloodline being born, which could explain the harsh rules for his adopted daughters.

Or maybe he just likes being served by legions of hot powerful women who call him daddy.

Or both, its good to be King :megusta:

Prophecy has been mentioned before, and Baam was locked away with a giant symbol of Zahard in his prison. Baam is also an irregular (hinting that Zahard has/previously had influence outside the tower), meaning the physical/shinsoo laws and limitations of the tower do not apply to him.

Is a son of his blood foretold to usurp him? Is this why he doesn't risk having his own children as they could come out male?

Prince of the Red light district could very well reference the "prince of Zahard" being a bastard. A mighty slip-up of Zahard himself, or one of his numerous daughters. Could explain the keepsake, although it doesn't explain why Wangnan doesn't have any remarkable talents.

Maybe a seal to help better hide him from assassination by the Zahard regime? But then again Baam seems a more likely candidate due to his backstory with that cave-prison. But Baam didn't have a ring, that we are aware of. Then again a cave is a dark place with many hiding spots and few lights.

Another curious thing are entities like Phantaminum, and how Zahard and the 10 family heads are considered as far as the tower's natural laws go. Do they have the same shinsoo resistance as an irregular? Did they even force their way into the tower's "reality" causing them to be free of the tower's restrictions? Is Phantaminum an Axis and what influence does he hold over the tower as an Axis (man-made god)?

SyNZt.jpg
See image for explanation
This tells majorly about many famous irregulars and their Origins, Zahard , The 10 warriors who brought weapons never known in tower (Lighthouse,needles,hooks) Phantaminum ,Urek all came from outside the tower.
You can read reason in pic
But in short
Zahard- Quote "this place is so boogy" and him bringing weapons unknown to tower.
Urek - He came to tower to chase after Phant, He is from outside since he talks about outside world and knows how it is and wish to escape.
about Phantaminum
Phantaminum

Sovereign: Mystery
Height: ???
Birth place: ???
Position: ???
Ranking: 1st

Current 1st ranking of Tower.

(Ya all know the story. Pop out of nowhere, kill everyone in castle besides Zahard and Yuri. Nothing confirmed at all.)

Urek is said to come into Tower following him, but this is rumor that is unconfirmed.

I don't know about Phantaminum ever appearing in Tower of God.
He is one of strongest in entire T.U.S.
Also, this character was made even before Tower of God has been made.^^;

By SIU
He is a confirmed Exis/Axis aka God. No one can beat him,because you need another exis to beat exis since the difference in skill is between heaven and earth and there is no one in tower that is Axis other then him, Not even enryu and zahard. SIU also has made clear he'll not show phant in ToG world because that will be breaking the 4th wall and Manhwa will completely collapse since he is too strong for ToG world.:nervous:(Ofc he can solo everything in tower and win because Axis powa). Also he isn't from, ToG world itself, he comes from some other world in TUS universe (ToG is just a small part of it) , Also they are 4/6 Axis in total in that universe. So maybe Zahard,Irregulars also could have originated from other worlds.
SIU quotes about exis
Other are this beings, the "exisers" beings that resemble gods, they "awaken" from normal humans, they cant be very diferent if power and in type of abilities, some of them doesnt have battle prowess and others are more powerfull that any type of monster in other kind of series. You could speak some of the thinks that are know about them, like the process of awakening or the reason why no exiser "cant get/beat/reach" to exiser, i personally dont want to.
An awakened entity which has godlike power, Who can only be fought with entity like its own. Even in Exis ranks exist and ranks same can fight each otehr, while one up of one down ranks cant even touch other exis. :megusta:

About Zahard, It could be a condition he cannot bear children/Male children set by guardian of floor 100 in order to have immortality, Since there is case where A person who was given immortality was on conditiion that is descendants will be of short life forever. Maybe thats why zahard doesn't give birth to any children.

Or it could be having a Prince would mean someone can overthrow him and be king of tower which zahard doesn't wish to.
And as for Immortality Zahard and the great 10 warriors who came with him were all given immortality when they passed floor 100 Test, Thought its not clear if everyone who passes it gets the immortality or not.(Maybe irregulars do?)
Anything else? Would love to discuss this stuff :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
SIU twitter

'The he protagonist in Gongbang tournament is not Wangnan. If he was, the story would get too complex.'

'Wangnan, however, will get more important part in the main story. And his Zahard marking ring is the most important item in the main story.'

'Gongbang tournament is, after all, story about Emile. Most personal stories will be finished in Round 1 games'

more important then 13 month series? Dayum,Also what about Karaka? Poor guy has same ring!

This tells majorly about many famous irregulars and their Origins, Zahard , The 10 warriors who brought weapons never known in tower (Lighthouse,needles,hooks) Phantaminum ,Urek all came from outside the tower.
You can read reason in pic
But in short
Zahard- Quote "this place is so boggy" and him bringing weapons unknown to tower.
Urek - He came to tower to chase after Phant, He is from outside since he talks about outside world and knows how it is and wish to escape.
about Phantaminum

He is a confirmed Exis/Axis aka God. No one can beat him,because you need another exis to beat exis since the difference in skill is between heaven and earth and there is no one in tower that is Axis other then him, Not even enryu and zahard. SIU also has made clear he'll not show phant in ToG world because that will be breaking the 4th wall and Manhwa will completely collapse since he is too strong for ToG world.:nervous:(Ofc he can solo everything in tower and win because Axis powa). Also he isn't from, ToG world itself, he comes from some other world in TUS universe (ToG is just a small part of it) , Also they are 4/6 Axis in total in that universe. So maybe Zahard,Irregulars also could have originated from other worlds.

About Zahard, It could be a condition he cannot bear children/Male children set by guardian of floor 100 in order to have immortality, Since there is case where A person who was given immortality was on conditiion that is descendants will be of short life forever. Maybe thats why zahard doesn't give birth to any children.

Or it could be having a Prince would mean someone can overthrow him and be king of tower which zahard doesn't wish to.
And as for Immortality Zahard and the great 10 warriors who came with him were all given immortality when they passed floor 100 Test, Thought its not clear if everyone who passes it gets the immortality or not.(Maybe irregulars do?)
Anything else? Would love to discuss this stuff :love:

I remembered that post (where I got the info that Zahard was from the outside from) but it seems I did forget a few details.

I'm leaning on "son of Zahard will overthrow him" prophecy, as it certainly explains his army of adopted daughters and this "real prince" of Zahard. It also gives a reason to execute any of his adopted daughters that have their own children, beyond the initial reason given (the more children that inherit Zahard's blood the more likely he is to be usurped/unable to control all the super-children).

I'm also thinking that "immortality" in this sense just prevents them from aging at all. Shinsoo normally only slows your aging process significantly, and Zahard got another contract for true immortality. That other contract would be redundant otherwise.

And Bloodmadder for whatever reason wasn't given the immortality contract with the other family heads, he had to come to a later agreement to sacrifice his progeny.

But the 10 heads can all still be killed, Zahard aside.

As for Phant, I remember he was an Axis (or that there were Axis in general) from SIU's other works, but since he removed all traces of his previous works from the web I wasn't sure if that was canon anymore (and unfortunately the translated re-upload one I read got taken down as well :crying:). But since I now remember SIU mentioning Phantaminum could wipe out the ToG universe because he was an Axis. I guess that answers that.

But I was also curious as to his sphere of influence, is he exerting his reality over the entire tower at once? How much influence on the story (since Axis are almost literally the "authors" of their spheres of influence) he has etc.

Also, could have sworn it said Zahard brought an army, but that blogpost made it seem like it was just Zahard and 10 of his merry companions. Might have been an earlier blogpost I'm thinking of.

I also thought part 2 ended already, but you are saying what ended was just the Archimedes arc? Looking at back at untrustworthy room and right hand of the devil confirms that it seems. They are also labelled with a fin at the conclusion.

Although there have been more than 2 arcs in part 2 so... much confused :flip:

I remembered that post (where I got the info that Zahard was from the outside from) but it seems I did forget a few details.

I'm leaning on "son of Zahard will overthrow him" prophecy, as it certainly explains his army of adopted daughters and this "real prince" of Zahard. It also gives a reason to execute any of his adopted daughters that have their own children, beyond the initial reason given (the more children that inherit Zahard's blood the more likely he is to be usurped/unable to control all the super-children).

I'm also thinking that "immortality" in this sense just prevents them from aging at all. Shinsoo normally only slows your aging process significantly, and Zahard got another contract for true immortality. That other contract would be redundant otherwise.

And Bloodmadder for whatever reason wasn't given the immortality contract with the other family heads, he had to come to a later agreement to sacrifice his progeny.

But the 10 heads can all still be killed, Zahard aside.

As for Phant, I remember he was an Axis (or that there were Axis in general) from SIU's other works, but since he removed all traces of his previous works from the web I wasn't sure if that was canon anymore (and unfortunately the translated re-upload one I read got taken down as well :crying:). But since I now remember SIU mentioning Phantaminum could wipe out the ToG universe because he was an Axis. I guess that answers that.

But I was also curious as to his sphere of influence, is he exerting his reality over the entire tower at once? How much influence on the story (since Axis are almost literally the "authors" of their spheres of influence) he has etc.

Also, could have sworn it said Zahard brought an army, but that blogpost made it seem like it was just Zahard and 10 of his merry companions. Might have been an earlier blogpost I'm thinking of.

I also thought part 2 ended already, but you are saying what ended was just the Archimedes arc? Looking at back at untrustworthy room and right hand of the devil confirms that it seems. They are also labelled with a fin at the conclusion.

Although there have been more than 2 arcs in part 2 so... much confused :flip:

Yeah that theory is best one, hence the reason zahard avoids males so much. Or maybe He is raising princess worthy of marrying his true successor . Can go either side :laugh:.

About aging, SIU has confirmed that middle tower(where all climb) makes aging go reaaal slow. People age very slow compared to outer universe(That explains Yuri etc being 600+ year old...(We chase after a 600 year girl, goddammit !))
For Immortal ones, It doesn't mean their growth stops. They age upto certain point and then stop (Likely their prime so middle age 30-40 in human lives)

About Immortality granted to zahard and warriors(heads)
After Zahard and the Heads completed the test on this floor, they were granted immortality by the Guardian.
Hendo Lok Bloodmadder, one of the Heads, was granted conditional immortality (at the expense of the short lives of his decendants).
It is unknown if all who pass this test receive immortality or simply Zahard and the Heads.

Arie Hon, known for giving extraordinarily difficult tests with great rewards, once personally tested the irregular Urek Mazino who was made to withstand Arie's attacks for 10 minutes.
He fought with Arie however on equal terms. It should be noted that of all the Heads, Arie is the stongest.
Impressed by Mazino, Hon gave him the 77th Floor after Mazino became a ranker.
(damn mazino is awesome)

Also FUG has eleven slayer slots in total, So it could represent one each for 10 head and one for zahard, Since it says all heads gained immortality.
About Phantaminum

About climb, Initially Zahard and 10 warriors stromed into tower(all eleven are Irregulars )
But they did have helpers
It is worth noting that Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors were not alone in climbing The Tower. They had helpers including Grace Mircea Luslec and several Princesses. It seems that some or all of the helpers only joined them after the climb had covered a considerable amount of floors. As an example: Luslec was born on the 80th floor and had most likely not taken part of the climb until after this Floor.

Current known warrior info

1. Arie Hon
  2. Koon Eduan
  3. Ha Yurin
  4. Tu Perie Tperie
  5. Eurasia Blossom
  6. Po Bidau Gustang
  7. Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
  8. Yeon Hana
  9. Ari Han
SO it is highly likely that prince is from the mystery shrudded 10th family, The one which Hwa Ryun Mentions(aka maybe wangnan - Since males can be family heads)

Now about phant

SIU has stated that he is one of the 5 most powerful Axes in the universe.
(how many gods has siu created lol)

Well Phant came and went like a storm , He came to zahard palace and murdered each of rankers there except Yuri Zahard(DAMN girl survived phant and urek both) He destroyed everything in palace and reached zahard (would have killed him too) but he vanished.

So his presence is quite intimidating on tower I guess?
Also rumor says he passed 135 floor, the one where zahard failed.

Personally I'm more interested in Enryuu since he can atleast appear in ToG and hes op without being a Exis ( 9000+ bang control at once, life creation *-* :love::drool:)

Personally I thought it would end after workshop arc, but I reread whole ToG 2 days ago (along with author notes this time) So saw SIU talking how workshop has arcs left to come. and with title its quite predictable that SUI wont end it untill Prince has been revealed, 109 chapters onwards Karaka will appear regularly and in last chap notes he said story will move on to D rank regulars and prince story in part 2 of s2(shouldn't it be part 3? since b4 workshop start p1 ended -2 year timeskip)

Yeah that theory is best one, hence the reason zahard avoids males so much. Or maybe He is raising princess worthy of marrying his true successor . Can go either side :laugh:.

About aging, SIU has confirmed that middle tower(where all climb) makes aging go reaaal slow. People age very slow compared to outer universe(That explains Yuri etc being 600+ year old...(We chase after a 600 year girl, goddammit !))
For Immortal ones, It doesn't mean their growth stops. They age upto certain point and then stop (Likely their prime so middle age 30-40 in human lives)

About Immortality granted to zahard and warriors(heads)
(damn mazino is awesome)

Also FUG has eleven slayer slots in total, So it could represent one each for 10 head and one for zahard, Since it says all heads gained immortality.
About Phantaminum

About climb, Initially Zahard and 10 warriors stromed into tower(all eleven are Irregulars )
But they did have helpers

Current known warrior info

1. Arie Hon
  2. Koon Eduan
  3. Ha Yurin
  4. Tu Perie Tperie
  5. Eurasia Blossom
  6. Po Bidau Gustang
  7. Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
  8. Yeon Hana
  9. Ari Han
SO it is highly likely that prince is from the mystery shrudded 10th family, The one which Hwa Ryun Mentions(aka maybe wangnan - Since males can be family heads)

Now about phant

SIU has stated that he is one of the 5 most powerful Axes in the universe.
(how many gods has siu created lol)

Well Phant came and went like a storm , He came to zahard palace and murdered each of rankers there except Yuri Zahard(DAMN girl survived phant and urek both) He destroyed everything in palace and reached zahard (would have killed him too) but he vanished.

So his presence is quite intimidating on tower I guess?
Also rumor says he passed 135 floor, the one where zahard failed.

Personally I'm more interested in Enryuu since he can atleast appear in ToG and hes op without being a Exis ( 9000+ bang control at once, life creation *-* :love::drool:)

Personally I thought it would end after workshop arc, but I reread whole ToG 2 days ago (along with author notes this time) So saw SIU talking how workshop has arcs left to come. and with title its quite predictable that SUI wont end it untill Prince has been revealed, 109 chapters onwards Karaka will appear regularly and in last chap notes he said story will move on to D rank regulars and prince story in part 2 of s2(shouldn't it be part 3? since b4 workshop start p1 ended -2 year timeskip)

The workshop is the 3rd named arc if i remember correctly, although he may just mean everything up until the workshop is the "build-up/development arc" to settle things in after the time skip.

But before the time skip was called part 1 as well so... I'm guessing translation inconsistencies.

I distinctly remember one of the blogposts saying Zahard's immortality came from all of the contract he ahd accumulated (I thought the contracts at first were immunity from death for each floor but that was a long time ago), implying that the immortality given by the 100th floor's guardian (implying that only irregulars can be given immortality from the tower) only prevented them from dying of old age (I know that they still age until their prime, loli Eurasia blossom aside) but that may have been a translation error as well...

I'll dig through those later. There certainly have been a few translation changes over the course of the 3 years its been fan-scanned.

I also know that Phant trashed the palace =P

But Phant meddling like that led me to think his sphere of influence where he can dictate reality wasn't that large. But then again a lot of things about him probably wont be answered due to the OP nature of axis and SIU stating Phant wont be showing up in ToG.

The workshop is the 3rd named arc if i remember correctly, although he may just mean everything up until the workshop is the "build-up/development arc" to settle things in after the time skip.

But before the time skip was called part 1 as well so... I'm guessing translation inconsistencies.

I distinctly remember one of the blogposts saying Zahard's immortality came from all of the contract he ahd accumulated (I thought the contracts at first were immunity from death for each floor but that was a long time ago), implying that the immortality given by the 100th floor's guardian (implying that only irregulars can be given immortality from the tower) only prevented them from dying of old age (I know that they still age until their prime, loli Eurasia blossom aside) but that may have been a translation error as well...

I'll dig through those later. There certainly have been a few translation changes over the course of the 3 years its been fan-scanned.

I also know that Phant trashed the palace =P

But Phant meddling like that led me to think his sphere of influence where he can dictate reality wasn't that large. But then again a lot of things about him probably wont be answered due to the OP nature of axis and SIU stating Phant wont be showing up in ToG.

To clear Things up there are
Seasons s1 and s2 (s1 till chap 79) s2 (80-xxx)
Parts - There wasn't any in s1 , But s2 had part 1 end
at Wangnan/Koon meeting Timeskip of 2 years (before WS battle)
and Part 2 is supposedly ended at workshop arc finish , or maybe he'll continue it
Arcs- Like untrusty room,devil of right hand ,workshop etc

Only irregulars getting immortality may be another reason why Zahard doesn't wants Irregulars to climb , Since they can attain Immortality. But then again there are few 1000+ yr old guys who are not irregulars so seems kinda weird..
Well SIU tells the sphere of reality influence is finite and restricted indeed and also Death of zahard could very well lead of fall of tower, Since he is supreme over all other powerful families and regulars. His death could put chaos in tower and destroy it, Maybe thats why he left him or maybe changing that much reality was out of his sphere

haha
Koon cracked me up
Fraud Fraud Fraud
xD
and that yuri face regarding baam - Priceless

Back