Tower of God - Part 2

Rachel won't die, Rachel is the Lex Luther of ToG. She doesn't need to have a power boost, she is the antagonist to Baam even if he is slowly letting her go.

Also I think the battle will be White vs Baam, I dont think i t will be Urek vs White. This is the Baam show currently and he has to show of the red Chryssant power, which, after this chapter, I think will happen sooner as I expected.

Also that fourth wall breaking. ''Urek and Yuri in the same panel''
And that convo between Baam and Khun also felt like they were talking about ToG.

Btw for a sec I thought they would leap into each others arms ;p

Chapter 257

Luckily the one week break didnt cause problems with the quality of the artwork.

But damn, Son of Arlene, Yuri/Mazino/White/Baam in the same room AND Rak is back!

R A K B O Y S
I can't believe Rak is back. And another cute girl is about to join the party? I can't wait for next chapter.
Yet to figure out if White's curse has been lifted or it's still active since he doesn't have the souls anymore. I doubt he's going to shrink again, so who knows.

Look how magnificent Rak looks, MY GOODNESS!
DE9hLjnXcAEfo5t.jpg
That being said, Rak told us nothing new. We didn't know anything about the place he is stuck at and we don't know anything now.
Bam, you're a piece of shit for wasting your chance in something so stupid, I hope she betrays your whole team one day and you die a miserable death for karma. WHY ARE YOU STILL HELPING THAT STUPID BITCH! GOOOSH!
Finally fucking Joe is back to normal. The only thing we still haven't fixed is his brain. Joe, Bam is one stupid motherfucker and he's breaking our balls more than enough. Don't add fuel to the fire, please.
You're still adorable tho..
DE9iot7WAAQIVM4.jpg
The thorn looks like trouble for everyone else in the tower. I'm a bit worried about the amount of backtracking we will have to go through, not a good sign.
Who the hell is this guy, now?

So Rak ended up inside the hidden floor somehow?
It's unclear. Do you think the blonde dude is part of the data or part of the hardest challenge the man from the 10 families was talking about?

^

Chapter 260

The blonde dude is the young Jahad.

And Baam getting a second thorn + the red chryssant...sure. When does he become one punch man? ;p
I just don't hope Rachel got a power upgrade, she is the Lex Luther of ToG, she doesnt need power. So I hope it is just some sort of tool and not to make her be able to fight against Baam.

Chapter 261
Endorsi, you are lovely.
Please,
be safe in that fucking room. Why did you have to lock it?
Rachel, more than ever you're a piece of garbage. Now we find out that she got an invisible familiar that is OP as hell and she did nothing to deserve it. She never did, yet she's getting everything. You wonder why everybody hates you? You trash.
And you, Baam? You're making the worst mistake of your life. Just go grab the thorn and get the fuck out. It's a fair fight if nobody cheats, not if you start at the same level, you idiot.

Last edited:
^ Agree

I will be disapointed if Rachel gets some powerup and this will lead to a fist fight. As I said before Rachel is the Lex Luther of this manwha, she doesn't need power, she was doing fine with her contacts and underhanded tactics. She is the emotional sandbag on Baam, he can't hurt her and she takes advantage of that. I don't want a cliché fist fight for Baam to conquer his demon (Rachel).

^ Agree

I will be disapointed if Rachel gets some powerup and this will lead to a fist fight. As I said before Rachel is the Lex Luther of this manwha, she doesn't need power, she was doing fine with her contacts and underhanded tactics. She is the emotional sandbag on Baam, he can't hurt her and she takes advantage of that. I don't want a cliché fist fight for Baam to conquer his demon (Rachel).
Also Baam will need
all the power he can get to overthrone whoever sits at the top of the Tower. I hope he becomes a fury, I want to see him OP. Three thorns, the new creature (thryssa?), the thousands of souls, the key of I don't remember what and royal blood. That's enough to become Saitama.

Last edited:
New arc finally.
The more I see that familiar Rachel the Bitch is carrying, the more I get annoyed. It's going to be a long trip, unfortunately. I wonder how they're going to react when they realize they're going back to the Hell Train.

Did Endorsi just give Rachel a month? She did not take itback, so it's in possesion of Rachel now? Dammit

Rak is back baby! Woot! And that face he made when they got eaten...rolf.
Bit confused tho about the whole world inside the mirror, will Baam be two seperate entities now, in the mirror and outside?

Chapter 267

I swear even fake-Viole is pissed off and wants to beat the shit out of Baam because of how he's still treating that bitch of Rachel. Fighting scenes were outstanding in this chapter, so colorful and detailed. Loved it.

Chapter 268

Baam is meeting so many great characters that his growth is inevitable, see how much he was impressed when he witnessed all the scars from the torture this guy went through
unknown.png
And that poor girl... feelsbadman

Chapter 280

First of all, fuck Rachel as usual. I hope the bitch suffers. Second, how fucking badass is Rak? Nothing but love
unknown.png

Back