Tower of God - Part 2

My Rak submission made it through the approval process unscathed though, which is nice.

Also, looking through ToG season 1 character entries it is clear we need a Cunt tag. I think we all know why...

I uh... also need to start catching up

OMG, it is Yuri! And looks like Bam will get some super training, hyperbolic timechamber training ;p

Btw
If I add Vincente in the char DB that wont be too much of a spoiler right?

Great chapter
53339668.jpg

This progress keep on going. Love the evil guy inside Baam and altough it would be fun to see Baam go on a rampage it is good he rejected him and noticed his plan.
Bam will become OP enough to beat Hoaquin when he absorbed 2 of his 'clones' and hopefully wont be so clingy to rachel that he neglects his friends but will take over the tower to change it.

Yuri again in this chapter and getting nearer to Baam and Vincente a good guy on the side of Bam...at least so far.

This chapter could only be better if Urek showed up ;p

Been a while

ToG 192
So he has that monster inside of him and now he gains billions of souls?! Baam became so powerfull but still no match for Hoaquin, this will turn the tables defintly.
Im fangirling so hard now ;p :love:

Altough I wonder, he powered up so much and still had no chance against White, then how much more powerfull he must become? DBZ power ups much? And still no major char died. And I hope he will win the game because he saved the oponent (still counts as a save?), else he is just acting stupid again.

Ep 195

Ow SIU, you sure know how to get our pants wet....
Finally the reunion of Yuri and Baam... and they are hugging...
Now next episode we will see everyone's surprise on her being a princess ;p

Ch 216
Kaiser talks about how she sees her situation, and I like her perspective - shouldering her responsibilities

Chp 227

Finally thinning out the cast. Rak and the princess definetly survived but prince and akraptor wont be comming back.

This new arc of ToG is just great. No more stalling and epic moment after epic moment.
I love Hell Joe as an otaku villain.

And chapter 244:
Goodbye Rachel

:pickleda::banana::pickleda::banana:
I'm back to reading this every week now, ever since Princess Yuri showed up again...

And now we possibly have more information on where Bam comes from, but we still don't know why he is the 25th...

I'm back to reading this every week now, ever since Princess Yuri showed up again...

And now we possibly have more information on where Bam comes from, but we still don't know why he is the 25th...

The white haired lady didn't tell the truth or entire story, so I have a hard time believing he is indeed the son. She said Baam would figure out the rest/truth on his own. This current whole background story feels so easily told after all that time that there has to be more to it.

Chapter 254

And Baam got yet another boost, it is very DBZ like lately but I love it, it never feels like they are overpowered or that is the same old repetetive lose-win-lose-win scenarios of DBZ.

Anyways Baam got the Blue monster inside him which is part of an administrator. And I think it is the administrator Baam first made the contract with in part 1 when they were taking classes. Ever since that day Baam is a master in shinsu control. if you look back you see him apearking in front of a surprised administrator who says he looks tasty. So I think since Baam is an irregular he ended up at a wrong administrator, the top one, or something greater as an administrator.
The red Chryssant is another (part of) administrator Baam will have, altough this one will cause more problems. I'm sure Baam will get in trouble one day when those monsters take over, maybe he can resist one but I'm curious what happens when the red and blue one meet inside Baam.

But for now it will probally will deliver the nesescary boost to defeat White (Hoaqiun) who just got a boost for himself by absorbing millions/billions of souls.

As for Urek, I love how SIU made the most bad ass guy around a comedic relief character even though he can destroy everyone with a flick of his finger. I love how he turned into a love struck guy around Garam. But I think he won't be around for too long. He might observe Baam from a far but if he sticks to close there will be no real threat to Baam anymore since Urek is in the top 5 (at least) most powerfull in the tower. So I guess he will be taking his leave soon now the Chryssant is defeated.

Btw Hell Joe is a great character, he probally sticks around in Baams crew with Hockney. I like how Hell Joe was a good guy but slowly turned evil by getting rejected and the Chryssant. He wasn't that bad of a guy, he just wanted to get out and got taken over. unlike Hoaqin/White.

Chapter 255

"(...) Apparently he's a pervert. They say he has a beam that comes out of... there". I'm dead.
On a serious note, I hope the only reason why they stopped the venom in Rachel from spreading is because Bam might get a huge psychological hit and they don't want this to happen. I don't see a single reason why she should be alive (I know why, I just want her dead). She's laying on the floor sleeping, not even in pain, and you don't kill her? GOOOOSH it hurts my brain.
What I expect to happen is a clash between Mr. Barry White right there and Urek, furious for Cotton-Eye Joe's death. They're going to show bits of their true powers that I expect to be so devastating that will make the Floor of Death unaccessible for a while (if not forever).
I imagine White's boost gave him the edge over Bam for now. We're just waiting to see where in the Hell (bad pun) is this damned second thorn piece.
Battle is over boys, a couple of weeks of nothing ahead of us. Bam's party running away and Urek vs. White to show how strong they are.
Where did Garam Jahad go again?

Back