Today I learned (TIL)

Today I learnt to cook two types of new dishes
yum!! Mom's cooking is the best
so trying to make my best too
66f897042070c6662a800adab9ae05d8.jpg

Sometimes I think they just collect them. That's weird. But then again I have 7 games I've never played.
Last month I sold the last of the video games I had for systems I sold in the fall to make rent. Several of them were still sealed in their original packaging. I think humans as a whole just generally suck with money, save for a few gifted individuals.

I should wear those to protect my neck from the attacks of local thots with spike collars.

I just imagined someone having a light-saber style battle but with the spiked collars on their necks. Like hitting their necks together or something. Someone could make a fetish out of this, one day we will have an anime for it. My crystal ball says so.

I should wear those to protect my neck from the attacks of local thots with spike collars.
I had to look up what thot meant, but if I trust what urbandictionary tells me (and I always do) that means you know where to find girls that still wear spiked collars?!? They are a dying breed my friend.
If you tell me the whereabouts of this magical location, I will forgive you for that Another bashing on the other thread.

Also, if you're reading this and are NOT @TurkeyGami ...
giphy.gif

That makes sense. Women are smarter than those of us with manbits. We want to spend our money on something reasonable, but then our penis is like,

"You know what the chicks would dig? A motorcycle. Get a motorcycle. Are you buying a motorcycle? Oh, you are. Good, good. Now you know what else chicks dig? Put a sound system on that motorcycle. Don't give me that logic about not hearing it when you drive. Get a sound system. Are you buying a sound system? Oh, you are. Good, good..."
A sound system on a motorcycle? Blasphemy!

Back