Today I learned (TIL)

At least watch them later then. :l 1 and 2 are filler of the worst kind that give a poor first impression and, even worse, spoil a ton of characters before they're properly introduced. .-.
I agree . . but It's fun . . .
1c934300da18262385c7153ce3ed68f7.jpg

Yes. Also, I quite admire the fact you actually want to start something as huge as Gintama if you consider yourself a completionist. o: That show is amazing, but getting somebody to watch it is really hard given how long it is.

There's a reason I've hardly ever reccomended Gintama. It's long as fuck and took me about 50 episodes to start enjoying, despite it being a top 10 anime. Hopefully it goes better for @hell0emi

Guys, the more you get to know me, the more you’ll realise I’m clearly some sort of weirdo masochist - I’ll be starting Gintama this week now :’)

At least watch them later then. :l 1 and 2 are filler of the worst kind that give a poor first impression and, even worse, spoil a ton of characters before they're properly introduced. .-.
Explains why I couldn’t get into it after giving it just one episode!
I’d say I’d start but let’s face it. I’m in a reading groove right now and anime will come back to the forefront at a later date.

Explains why I couldn’t get into it after giving it just one episode!
I’d say I’d start but let’s face it. I’m in a reading groove right now and anime will come back to the forefront at a later date.

Yeah, that's why I warn people every opportunity I get.

Can understand not starting though. I highly recommend it, but I can hardly blame anyone who won't.

TIL: (technically yesterday but)
During Ted Bundy's court trial, police discussed with him about a bite mark they found on one of the victim's bodies and they wanted to compare the bite mark to his teeth. Ted was all like: "I don't wanna." So they filed the first and only ever search warrant for someone's mouth.

Back