To Your Eternity

At first i thought Pioran only joined Fushi because with Gugu gone the good foods also gone. But maybe she really wants to spend her remaining time seeing things & doing stuff instead of just "wasting" away safe and sound in one place. Would be glad if that's true.

So the phantom dude / observer, is he maybe the planet itself ? When he spoke of the Nokkers "crawling like insects on your body" made me think of him being somehow linked to the earth / planet.

The supposedly new group looked friendlier in the OP, but let's see where they take it from here. Tournament arc feels kinda weird in this show, but hey, Fushi wanted to become stronger anyway, should work out.

The fact that he can't really remember march is almost as heartbreaking as march's death itself. He needs to get that back ASAP or I can, and will cry all over the place.

Pioran is fantastic. It's funny how fushi is like an emo teenager now though.

Shiiie- so he can create corpses instead of just turning into the person? That's kinda... dark.

THEY ACCIDENTALLY GOT ON A PRISON SHIP?!

TO A PRISON ISLAND

FULL OF MURDERERS?!
bullshit.JPG

Damn he really learning so many words.

Also this is BS, he could find a way to save her eventually without participating in the dumb arena.
:|

good episode, but.

Really? I'm not optimistic about this upcoming part at all. Stupid tournament arc.

i'm sorry WHAT
did hayase kill parona????
how did hayase find fushi???
was it all a coincidence???
are the nokkers and hayase connected???
i have a lot of questions

i'm sorry WHAT
was it all a coincidence???
i have a lot of questions
Shit, I opened this before the episode. I'm a dumb dumb.

Anyway, I FUCKING CALLED IT! THE BITCH IS BACK! (and creepy af)

did hayase kill parona??
I'm inclined to believe she did but I really hope she did not.
Tonari said something along the lines of "Someone told me to get you and your partner to the island". I think she was going to the Island anyway for some crime (maybe the previous point? Idk) and spotted them so she convinced the girl to get them on the boat. Even if it's another reason, I think that's who convinced Tonari to lure them onto the boat
I don't think so but I wouldn't rule it out.
Knowing that the nokkers haven't talked/communicated in any way so far, I think that's not the case BUT, Hayase is bat-shit crazy so she might now be able to communicate with them or somehow be controlled by them.

That's all I can piece together from what I've seen so far tho and most of it is speculation.

Next episode?
@tootalls They are going with the redemption story for Tonari and gang in the next episode as we speculated last week.

Overall, no new characters I'm getting attached to so far in this arc. They can all die for all I care atm. All except Pioran.

This is for ppl who noticed the spoiler in the OP. I warned you.
Tonari and the gang still seem to be on the island in a couple of frames in the OP where they look possessed by a nokker.
I'm still not sure if it's gonna be the nokker from the next episode that's gonna possess them or a later one, possibly at the end of the tournament.

Tonari said something along the lines of "Someone told me to get you and your partner to the island". I think she was going to the Island anyway for some crime (maybe the previous point? Idk) and spotted them so she convinced the girl to get them on the boat. Even if it's another reason, I think that's who convinced Tonari to lure them onto the boat
oh yeah, im aware of that bit. im more curious as to
1- if hayase just stalked fushi in these 4 years
2- did she find him at that point that pioran and fushi were walking for days and decided to silently follow
3- if she stalked fushi, which i think is not likely at all, how did she find him in that other forest and why didn't she catch him sooner, since i think she was still on the "catch him and experiment on him" boat

oh yeah, im aware of that bit. im more curious as to
1- if hayase just stalked fushi in these 4 years
2- did she find him at that point that pioran and fushi were walking for days and decided to silently follow
3- if she stalked fushi, which i think is not likely at all, how did she find him in that other forest and why didn't she catch him sooner, since i think she was still on the "catch him and experiment on him" boat
Honestly? Yeah, you have a valid point... She's probably either a nokker or possessed by one of 'em, or she struck a deal with them (in some not explained/nonverbal way).
No way she would know its exact position.
Personally, I think that, based on her behavior (like licking his check and shit), she's actually not controlled by one but struck a deal with them in some capacity like... idk, experiment on him for a while and then get him killed by a nokker? who knows.
Tbf, we still don't know WHY she's on the island so the reason for her return is still up in the air and it might be what I said in the last post: just a mere coincidence and we are reading too much into the plot.
I think this is the most likely one since the guy Tonari is friends with, called her "a guest that had escaped". I'm guessing they are the most shitty criminals in the world since she escaped and he was so concerned about her taking place in the tournament. I think they called Pioran a guest as well if I'm not mistaken?

Still, I'm so happy I called her return out at the end of March's arc. Hope she gets what she deserves.

Last edited:
E14

Oh shit!
So the creator took more ques from kino's journey than I thought. This is basically the same exact plot from that one colosseum episode. Winner getting to do anything they want and everything. Well in that one it was to make a new law, but still.

This isn't a tournament arc at all. This is totally just like an epic brawlout.

I didn't expect fushi to remember that he shouldn't let people know he can't die. But i guess it doesn't matter now. Everyone knows!

Man people love shooting each other from offscreen in this episode. I count three times now and we're only 8 minutes in.

God this is the most brutal place.

"You're allowed to kill people here"?! KINO REAL SHIT

Wait the next part of the tournament will be one on one? Fuck. Well maybe it won't be too bad. This show takes unique choices at every turn. I have faith even it can do an okay tournament arc at least. But I'm not happy about it.

Fucking ew. Fuck you hayase. Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. Go die immediately. I'm begging you. Fuck off and then die, preferably, or die and then fuck off. Either way.

Aw fushi dealing with killing a thing is just heartbreaking.

WHAT

PARONA IS DEAD?! WHY HOW WHAT?!

Last edited:
So the creator took more queues from kino's journey than I thought. This is basically the same exact plot from that one colosseum episode. Winner getting to do anything they want and everything. Well in that one it was to make a new law, but still.
Plenty of tournaments in fiction have this exact trope. Haven't watched Kino's journey but it's not the first time I see something like this.
The only thing bugging me is the whole island's economics. Like, if the "king" is replaced every week or so, how the heck are they getting anything done? I guess the show is not gonna get into that but it looks like a system destined to fall in a short amount of time for some reason.
I didn't expect fushi to remember that he shouldn't let people know he can't die. But i guess it doesn't matter now. Everyone knows!
He remembers because he hasn't lost Gugu's form.. I think
Fucking ew. Fuck you hayase. Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. Go die immediately. I'm begging you. Fuck off and then die, preferably, or die and then fuck off. Either way.
Yea, that was creepy. Can't wait to see what happens to her. Hopefully something horrible

Plenty of tournaments in fiction have this exact trope. Haven't watched Kino's journey but it's not the first time I see something like this.
The only thing bugging me is the whole island's economics. Like, if the "king" is replaced every week or so, how the heck are they getting anything done? I guess the show is not gonna get into that but it looks like a system destined to fall in a short amount of time for some reason.
I imagine that many of the previous winners took the opportunity to simply leave the island instead of ruling over it.

Bit late for this episode but here i go:
PARONA IS DEAD?! WHY HOW WHAT?!
I don't think Parona is dead. Couple episodes back the observer dude explained that the trigger for Fushi changing is emotional stimuli and that he (Fushi) is becoming stronger at that. Which i understand as Fushi will at some point in the future become able to change into new forms at his own will without prerequisites. Here in the arena he didn't want to kill his opponent and remembered what Parona said back in the march arc, which imo triggered the shapeshift. Could ofc be wrong, but without the show giving us any hint that parona died, i don't wanny believe in it ;)
the whole Hayase thing is also a bit weird for me. I hope we get an explanation in an upcoming episode. So far i don't think she stalked Fushi the whole 4 years. I think there is a somewhat bigger group of people interested in the immortal and that this group lured Fushi onto the island and Hayase might be a member of that group. What i am curious about is what a "guest" on that island is exactly. Because the one older dude ranted about a missing guest and next thing we see is Hayase, implying that she is said guest.

All in all this episode had a darker tone than most, but fits whithin this also darker arc, which i think is set up as a contrast arc to the more light & optimistic arcs before (except their respective endings lol)

Back