Tide-Line Blue

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Aydan, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Aydan

Aydan New Member

Posted by Aydan on Jul 14, 2005
    Tide-Line Blue

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

O.o Seriously O.o
    This is the first time I've seen an anime that has a 16 year old girl give birth. Shocked. First time I've seen them use Euros as well.

Anyway, this seems like another interesting show, if you like naval vessels that is. I could have sworn I've heard some of the sound effects they use in Star wars. Character design is standard. Animation is nice, naval ships are cool. The main character is admirable guy, only 14 but still admirable, at first I thought he was a girl. >.> He looks like a tomboy. The setting… well I don't know if they're going to stay at the place they are at now or leave, but the setting is like Blue Submarine No. 6 and Kenran Butou Sai: The Mars Daybreak, in other words, lost of water.

To be subbed by: Arienai, Hell-Fansubs and Shi-Fa (although they are looking for help with typesetting and timing, they will probably do an all at once release).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008