Things you want & want to do !!

Dude, you must have the money to do it, give yourself some goddamn t i m e

I mean, yeah I work two jobs and work myself to the bone, but a very good chunk of that money goes to student loans. Thankfully my loans are just $15k right now, down from $55k just three years ago. Still, I got other bills as well. Living in one of the world's most expensive regions certainly doesn't help, either.

I mean, yeah I work two jobs and work myself to the bone, but a very good chunk of that money goes to student loans. Thankfully my loans are just $15k right now, down from $55k just three years ago. Still, I got other bills as well. Living in one of the world's most expensive regions certainly doesn't help, either.
Ah ok, I thought you posted somewhere about a large chunk of savings you had, I have probably misattributed it to you by mistake.

Ah ok, I thought you posted somewhere about a large chunk of savings you had, I have probably misattributed it to you by mistake.

According to some market research I did yesterday, I do have a pretty sizable savings account for a Millennial. But >40% of Millennials have exactly $0.00 in savings so that doesn't say much. Plus I've been in emergency situations where I didn't have any savings at all and it sucked so fucking hard. I'd rather work myself to half death than have to choose which bill to pay again. That's why I hate taking on debt and I refuse to take out of my savings unless it's an absolute necessity.

You're making good progress at least on those loans, that's a silver lining. In about a year or a bit more than that you'll be scott free from debt.

I found these new vinyl figures that came out, and I want the Tamago SO DAMN BAD IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE TO PEE but it only comes in blind box, and the artist did not make it a super big production, so I can't find any singles on ebay or anything. It's 15 dollars for one, and it hurts my stomach to think about how much food that could buy me, but also like... Fuck, I'm probably going to buy one.

Baby-Sushi-Mini-Series-By-Chino-Lam-Workshop-x-POP-MART-The-Toy-Chronicle-FULL-COPYRIGHT-TTC__75586.1551084711.jpg

I found these new vinyl figures that came out, and I want the Tamago SO DAMN BAD IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE TO PEE but it only comes in blind box, and the artist did not make it a super big production, so I can't find any singles on ebay or anything. It's 15 dollars for one, and it hurts my stomach to think about how much food that could buy me, but also like... Fuck, I'm probably going to buy one.

Baby-Sushi-Mini-Series-By-Chino-Lam-Workshop-x-POP-MART-The-Toy-Chronicle-FULL-COPYRIGHT-TTC__75586.1551084711.jpg
Fuck they are cute! :love: I think I need them all now XP I'm kinda hoping someone has them at the con this weekend, but at the same time I hope they don't! :frustrat:

I need all of these, my heart can't handle the adorable.

Fuck they are cute! :love: I think I need them all now XP I'm kinda hoping someone has them at the con this weekend, but at the same time I hope they don't! :frustrat:
I need all of these, my heart can't handle the adorable.
Should you wish to join me on this cute adventure:

https://www.myplasticheart.com/baby-sushi-mini-series-blind-box/

(Sorry to put the hook in you T^T. These are just too cute not to share with the world!)

I want to visit every national park in the United States. One day.
If you ever find yourself starting your quest and find yourself at The Indiana Dunes National Park (I think our most recent national park, actually. Just switched from state to national this year) let me know. I live in the town that connects to it and can give you the deets on which places are good to get food and which places will just have owl-eyed old people or meth cookers.

God, big same. Have you been to Zion National Park? It's def my favorite place on earth.

I haven't been to any national parks yet, sadly. Been to tons of various national monuments and historic sites, but I've yet to visit a full fledged park. That being said, I've seen pictures of the vista from Angel's Landing and Zion is definitely on my Top 3 destination list.
If you ever find yourself starting your quest and find yourself at The Indiana Dunes National Park (I think our most recent national park, actually. Just switched from state to national this year) let me know. I live in the town that connects to it and can give you the deets on which places are good to get food and which places will just have owl-eyed old people or meth cookers.

Will do, mate! The New York Times review of Indiana Dunes really made me consider taking the time to revisit that dream of going to the national parks in the first place. The article and associated pictures were absolutely glowing with praise!

Definitely sounds like something Junji would write/draw. He's a unique voice in horror, which is something I always appreciate. He's a master of body horror, but his stories also have a subtle existential quality that makes them extra haunting.
Yes, these are the words I wouldn’t be able to bring to mind to describe him. But I completely agree.

Back