The Thousand Noble Musketeers

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, May 24, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

Just what the world needed more anime about inanimate objects manifesting as cute boys. Seems like this has the potential to be some prime fujioshi bait.

renorxukuth and Shikiya like this.
  3. Shikiya

Shikiya Well-Known Member

Sounds like a rip of touken ranbu.
    Fujoshi material = I'm out

Thrawn and ZetsubouKaiji like this.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Jul 3, 2018
    Episode 1

I gave up when the fourteenth character was introduced before the halfway point.

tootalls, BrainBlow, Shikiya and 3 others like this.
  5. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jul 3, 2018
    I thought it would be cute girls, but the synopsis was explaining game mechanics so unless this is ALC, I'm out. Or in given my inability to watch good seasonal shit.

It also has Yuuki Kaji as Kentucky. I'm sure that means something to someone.

6. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    It's like the man is trying to infuriate me...

7. Scalpelexis

Scalpelexis Database Moderator

That is actually funny, since when I was filling the information first, there were 6 characters revealed and the next time they revealed like 20. Before it even aired. I guess the name of the anime is literal?

8. MythicalTurkey

MythicalTurkey Well-Known Member

And with that many noble musketeers there must be SOME yaoi in there SOMEwhere.
    [​IMG]

9. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jul 3, 2018
    It's more gay than A-P Forums.

Shikiya likes this.
  10. ShinShini

ShinShini Well-Known Member

I'd wish, then it would have at least something going for it.

Ep1:
    The show is unimaginative.
    The art is boring. The story is boring. The characters are boring. Everything about it is fucking boring. It feels like they chose the 10 most boring otome games in history and mashed them together to create some grey, boring soup of boredom. Then they pressed that mess into the shape of a dozen guys to do marketing.

But the anime is right on one thing:
    [​IMG]
    That's how I felt, too, after watching that boring piece of shit.

11. Shikiya

Shikiya Well-Known Member

ep 1

I just feel confused.
    There were bunch of guns, materialized into what people might call bishie, i guess.
    There were girl-looking guns, but they are actually boys (no, they are not traps, Turkey, their voices are distinctly masculine)
    And that amount of characters right off the bat... I think it would have been for the best if they kept it classic, as Three Musketeers instead.
    I predicted it being a ripoff of touken ranbu, and it was.
    That means I'm...
    [​IMG]
    Yes, I'm out.

12. Nightwatch

Nightwatch New Member

All I can say is to agree with many of the others above and at no other point was I so prepared to throw my computer and just walk away than when I watched this. The characters are just ... No, Voices ... Worse, The Story almost has potential but at the same time it doesn't, It just feels like they took five other animations based on revolutions and BL and ran them through a blender to create this, then proceeded to add a boy band being voice-overed by ... tbh I don't even know.

13. renorxukuth

renorxukuth Well-Known Member

Episode 1
    All very pretty looking, and basically traded swords for muskets in this go around. I guess the guys with the assault rifles dont know how to shoot dudes standing still with antique rifles. Oh and glimmer man Napoleon, went golden gun, literally at the end. The art is terrible though, maybe they spent all the monies on voice actors?

Shikiya, MythicalTurkey and ShinShini like this.
  14. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

Dropped 6:30 into episode 1.
    Garbage directing. Uninteresting.

ShinShini likes this.
  15. tootalls

tootalls Well-Known Member

sigh.........

getting through the 1st episode was a chore, and I'm still not sure wtf they were rambling about.......

dudes looks like chicks..........

art and animation is trash..........

this is what I get for trying to watch everything............I will not be seeing anymore of THIS show, that's for damn sure.

16. MzDmntrx

MzDmntrx New Member

Calm down, calm down.
    It's the typical bishounen trope. No one cares about a story, we just want something pretty to look at.

If you're expecting more, just move along.......nothing to see here.

17. fuzzyirulz

fuzzyirulz New Member

I agree with everyone so far. First ep is pretty uninteresting... Checked out the game's website and the PV for it looked more appealing and had better music than the anime...